lundi, janvier 31, 2011

I'll become your worst nightmare...

Sami had slided slowly along a wall and began to cry. Tears of a kid who got lost and knows he will never find his way. Everything about him was chaos and destruction and he just hoped he would eventually die. He would not remain eternally conscious to feel this burning pain in his heart.

- Sami? Hey, Sami where are you? Shit... what state you are! You drank too much! said Chung.

-I do not know what that bastard told you, but forget it now! This is a massive tissue of nonsense that comes from the mouth of the most immense asshole I've ever met! Wong is a schemer, Sami!

Then he laughed incredulously.

- Damn, if I had been told that I would say one day this kind of stuff! I'll swear that I am more comfortable with the texts of this author!

This was it. Sami came back. Finally. A Sami who smiled at Chung and asked him weakly.

- Since when, she is sentimental in her texts?

Chung looked at him falsely outraged.

- She has already written several pages. Well, okay, the dialogue is a bit long, and we do not really know where she goes, but there is! It's really good for growing personal!

Sami said nothing and merely fix Chung intensely.

- She writes horror and it's not, attractive!

Chung looked at his turn and nodded, smiling.

- Yeah!

Suddenly, him and Chung heard a noise and went out the back door of the shop Chung. Stunned, they saw the amazing spectacle of Madailéin and Wong fighting against each other. Of course, they would have liked to understand the replicates that Madailéin said in Irish, but come to think, the show could lost its superb, but fortunately neither of them understood and it was fine.
____________________________________________

It was Wong who first hurled a furious expletive.

- Bitch, brainless, you think, you will can stop me to beat your dear Chung? You know his past? You know who he is? He made mistakes and now he is going to pay. So you think only your love for him will help you stop me?

Madailéin, in reply, gave him a masterful punch that slipped through the air. She then had a wide smile.

- No, but I think it really helps anyway! Madailéin said.
______________________________________________

- Damn, your wife is doing well anyway! You saw that right! Sami said.
______________________________________________

Blood in the mouth, eyes sparkling, Wong waved his arms in the air, forcing back Madailéin who easily avoided the blows of her opponent.

Madailéin smiled.

This insolent fool who thought he was king, even when he fought against her. She sent him a kick in the chest, pushing him back.
_______________________________________________

- She plays up too! Sami said surprised.

- She always surprises me! Do not be angry an Irish! said Chung.

- It's true that it gives a good idea! It was you who taught her that?

- No!

- You've already seen her, it?

- No!

- Perhaps we should be able to help her, you think? Sami said surprised to see Chung's look without flinching.

- I want to see, where she can go. And you're in poor condition. said Chung.

- What he did to you exactly for that Madailéin become angry? Sami asks.

- He pushed me and he threatened me to hit me, said Chung.

- He just said that? Are you kidding? Sami said surprised.

- No, I'm not kidding.
____________________________________________

- Don't underestimate me, dirty whore. Wong shouted.

- I'm tired, that you insult me! You have dared to threaten him, and that's something you never should do! Madailéin cried, She gave him a punch so hard, she had a sore arm.

Wong remained a few moments the face frozen of stupor, then the face wavered and fell back.
____________________________________________

- I swear, that never, never I will dare criticize her cooking! Sami said.

- What you can be stupid sometimes! said Chung.

- You've seen her dance! Wonderful! You saw her movements smooth and elegant? Wow! Sami said.

- If you don't want to finish like this clown, you'd better shut up! It's my wife I will point out, Chung said, fixing it with daggers in the eyes.

- Don't get angry whenever I am talking about her, these are just compliments! It's awful, this jealousy. This is condemnable, my dear.

- Shut the fuck up Sami. You've already kissed!

- It was only a friendly kiss, he says, smiling. Do not worry, Chung. Nothing can happen between her and me, you know very well that Madailéin, never betray you. Anyway, she's very pretty, intelligent and kind. We have almost the same tastes, but we can never be together. Life is so cruel sometimes!

- Shut up! I'm not jealous ... just careful.

- Yeah, right. Sami said, giving him an pat on his shoulder.

* Author's note: Just a little story ... A little break ... :-D

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire