vendredi, janvier 14, 2011

Beyond the desire


Beyond the desire to possess you, wealth is your touch. 

Sweet desire, to feel your sweet lips all over my body, passion consumes me. 

Beyond the desire to feel your lips with passion, you make me lose reason. 

The sweet fragrance of your desire, increases in me the thrill of delirium. 


Sweet drunkenness to feel your hands on my body, which inflames. 


The love you gave me, to you my heart was given. 

All these words spread, describing the verb, love. 

Of this verb that I can conjugate, present and future, I confess, I love you I will love you. 


In the present, I am now in your future, I hope evidently. 

Your wishes, I want to carry out. 

Of your smell, I knew impregnate me, your warmth, I could envelop me. 

Your eyes, I knew contemplate. Of your words, my ears were caressed. 


Your envy, I would like to satisfy. 

Your desires, I would like to accomplish. 


All your emotions, my soul knew the ascent. 

All your feelings, my heart is addicted. 

To everything you said, my life, you have embellished. 

All this passion, my heart took it unconditionally. 


From his black eyes, I see hope. 

Of his soft skin, gives me shaking. 

Of his way of expressing himself, my life changed. 

See him every night, me away from despair. 


Ancestors! 

In a space incandescent but blurry, are burning colors of tenderness to light explosives, which fills the void that nights bring me, without him. 


Ancestors! 

This poem is addressed to him, to express to him how much I can love him. 


Karole McDowell 2010 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire