mardi, janvier 11, 2011

Unforgettable

She was doing a walk while thinking about tomorrow, where her beloved always, come back. She daydreamed, confusing dream and reality. The evening dragged on, her sleep was difficult to find. She arrived half an hour before the scheduled appointment, she was afraid of missing her beloved. But two hours later he had still not arrived. She imagined all possible scenarios. He had a car crash, was killed.

She called to home and he answered. She lost her temper against him. He said he no longer loved her, that his passion for her had disappeared, and he did not want to make her suffer more. By dint of having her too much desired, his heart broke. She sat down on the curb and cried because he no longer loved her, because he was kept waiting too long. How could he have? Could he not tell her earlier? Why had he no more feelings for her? What had she done?

Her beloved had simulated, separation. He thought only of her. She should have guessed. He could already see their relationship end, under pressure from his entourage. He preferred that she lives forever in his memories.

A few months later, he received a letter. He recognized the writing, everything reminded him of the wonderful memories. His princess had written to him! He unsealed the envelope, and a picture fell. The face of this woman who was so fascinated him. Behind, she wrote: "Come see me, I beg you."


He did not know what to think. How would he find the words to tell her that in three days he should marry another woman.

He felt that she was crazy about him. But, he was going finally meet the woman who did so dream, who makes dream as always. The same, before which the other, she would disappear. He wanted both hug, one he loved.

By dint of contemplating the face that it was the most price in the world, he entered the thoughts of his future wife. He saw that he was not really love of her, but he could not retreat. But he knew he would never love her with infinite love as he loves his princess.

He just wanted to see her, after days and months. He made the promise to to see her in peace. Maybe he does not believe the love of her, while his future wife had proved ... proved easy to say, she had declared his love.

The day of the meeting arrived, but once they crossed their eyes, the feeling was too strong. He loved her, yes, he loved her. The look she threw him was indeed love, and not just a curiosity.

For the surroundings, their actions were obscene, but they were not. There was passion, love recovered. All this in a few minutes. They kissed for such a long time, their mouths seemed to be welded to each other. He was so afraid of having to leave her, but It was to be so, he must tell her, but that will be difficult their separation.

This will be the disaster of her life. Sure, I needed her, my life with her would have been more wonderful than in my wildest dreams. With her, I will taste the happiness, and I no longer looked at other women, but anyway, What would become her, in my world suffocating under the leaden weight of this entourage that who would never love her, as I can love her?

I could finally find the words, I said that I should marry another woman. She looked at me fixedly without saying a word. I felt always the warmth of her love flaming. Suddenly, she could no longer stand up. I had to hold her, not that she grave. Her glance became empty, she fell down on the floor. I massed, ventilation, nothing helped. The results of the autopsy revealed that her death was related to sudden death syndrome.

I gave up my marriage. Sure, I was treated to a most horrible scenario, but I was relieved that I don't have to be with a woman for life in the illusion of love.

I have known love in her arms. I'm never came out of painting.

She died leaving me with an unforgettable memory. Without her, I would never knew love. I did not knew show me strong enough to keep her. I was not able to simulate indifference. She capsized my soul, my mind and body. She was so different. I remember his great air, which made her seem inaccessible and unaffordable. However my friends who had mocked me, saying she would never come out with me. They stopped laughing when she accepted.

I gave myself a few minutes to the only woman who interested me. She was my only desire. I have not seen, other women. Yet they begged me to love another. But I did not even want to try. I preferred to live this particular happiness with her. Her death was not a sufficient barrier to stand between us, she stayed with me. Her soul around me. I hope she is still constantly at my side, for haunt me.

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author. 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire