mardi, mars 22, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love... Chapter XXXV


The authentic love

XXXV

Madailéin is went to her car with Chung. She was eager to return, and move away from this hospital depressing. She opened the door of her car and helped Chung to sit, and she joined the driver's side. Once installed, she turned to Chung with a big smile.

- You come back with me? she asked.
- Um ... with who I will return, otherwise, he said.
- You lost your sense of humor?
- I had not much before to have been shot three times and I lost what was left being in the hospital.
- Are you kidding there, right? asked mockingly Madailéin
- No, I'm very serious, otherwise. he replied.
- What do you think will happen if you end up ... alone at home? Madailéin asked.
- You can not even look at me in the eyes. he said laughing slightly. It would be so bad if we went further? I see no reason apart from driving me crazy. he said frustrated. And play with me while I find it hard to move.

Chung took a serious look.

- Listen, we are both in this relationship and you have as much right to give me your opinion. If you do not want, I will not bore you, and I have no strength. said Chung.
- You tell anything, it's still strange that they let out of patients still under the effect of anesthesia.
- If you knew how I wanted to jump on you, right now. he said through gritted teeth.
- You can barely walk, I wonder how you gonna do to jump! What can I do to help you?

He grabbed her neck and pressed his lips to hers. He grunted when she moved away from him to see who was disturbing them.

- Damn it's a nightmare, I'll kill him. said Chung.

He turned and saw that indeed it looked like a nightmare. Sami was obviously not happy with the scene he had just witnessed.

"But what does he want?" wondered Chung.

- Hey, we know what is happening in that car, said Sami with a big smile.

He walked to his car by waving his hand, always with a big smile.

Chung looked at her and she turned to him. He stood a moment silently, mesmerized by this look he loved so. He brought his face close to hers, kissed her lips. He inhaled the scent of her skin lustily. He stroked her cheek tenderly.

She stayed to his bedside day and night. She was magnificent and yet words failed him. Her black clothes made go out the whiteness of her skin. She turned her eyes towards him again, and her eyes transfixed him.

He passed his hand over his belly. These scars were a mark of weakness and remind him that he had nearly died.

- Tell me, you were three days without coming to see me, what did you do? asked Chung.
- Ah! Nothing special. I could make you the same answer as you've already made ​​... kind, I did the right thing! Alright with you? she said with a smile.
- I'm not sure to understand, he said.
- Because there is nothing to understand ... I was tired and I rested a bit before you get back. You know a sick man is worth ten! she said, smiling.
- Yeah, I see. he said with a sigh. I hope to recover quickly enough to know who shot me.
- He probably fled or worse, he has probably already been killed by someone with a bad temper who knows? she said.

He turned to her abruptly.

- What did you do? asked Chung.
- Nothing, I told you. she said. In fact, Kido came to see you to the hospital?
- Yeah, yeah. Do not change the subject, what you did. asked Chung.
- Ok. I found the one who shot on you, and I cut his head with an ax, and I killed his dog who kept barking. Well, you know everything. she said.
- This is no time to joke! In any case, I'll have to find who he is.
- Why have you agreed to meet someone you did not know, without preparing a plan in advance?
- Who told you about that? Chung asked surprised.
- Kido told me. she replied.
- And why?
- Because I asked him. And stop your questions, we will have an accident, I am not focusing on the road. she said.
- Because you asked! And how did you manage to get a confession from him so easy? he asked, still surprised.
- I can be very persuasive when I want, she said with a smile. And I even know that the man who shot is called Porky, uh, his name was, I should say.
- Reassure me, you have not done what you said! Chung said, his eyes wide open.
- ...
- Madailéin!
- Chung!

He dropped his head on the headrest and sighed.

- Oh damn! She did it, he said aloud.
- What do you mean, her? Madailéin asked.
- You! You ... You did it!
- You know, my only joy is to hear your voice. I want my life to nourish myself in your mouth, your words. In you, I find the energy to go further. I'm so lucky that you have forgiven my stupidity.
- You find it funny ... it's not true!

Chung raised his eyes desperately to heaven.


To be continued...

* I know this chapter is short, but the next will be longer! :-D


_______________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire