samedi, mars 26, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love... Chapter XXXVI

photo+amour+e%CC%81ternel.jpg

The authentic love

XXXVI


Madailéin and Chung arrived at their house. They went down of the car. Arrived on the doorstep, Chung took Madailéin in his arms, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

- Madailéin! said a voice.

Chung did not care of the person who came to disturb them, but he felt Madailéin stiffen against him, which stoked his curiosity.
He felt that she broke away of him to face the person.

- Stuart! she said with a nod. It been a long time, what are you doing around here?

Madailéin was back to Chung but he could feel the fear coming from her.

Now she had almost no secret for him and he could decipher her moods.

"Oh no, not him!" said Chung.

Chung looked at him.
"Shit, of course! Why does he came here with his fucking face of model?" wondered Chung.

He was aware of their history, he knew that Madailéin had great affection for him, but not enough to love him and consider more with him. Anyway, this bushel could never compete with him.

Now he was thinking, he did not even know the reason for their separation.

"How Madailéin had to fall for him? From what I saw there was nothing very special in him, except his mouth of pedant. Because intellectually, it should not work hard! " he said to himself.

Chung looked at his eyes and saw the anger, he glares at him.

"Ok, apparently you've still got feelings for her and it does not please me at all." he said to himself.

He remembered a conversation about Stuart, she had with Mai. Apparently he could not forget him, and he would do his utmost to retrieve her.

"And to see his face, he was not yet recovered. 
Could I blame him? What I would do if she decided of leave me too? ... Nah! It's a stupid question ... she would never avenged him, and she would have let him die. Chung said to himself.

- How are you, Stuart? Madailéin asked after an awkward silence.
- Not as good as you, apparently. he answered, tightening his jaw. Oh, Chung! You met tougher than you! Stuart said in a tone arrogant.

Chung did not answer. Madailéin turned to Stuart and gave him a scornful look.

- If you came here to cause problems, it's not worth staying, said Madailéin. And besides, what are you doing here?

Chung began to get excited. He did not intervene because he felt that Madailéin did not want and would rather go it alone. But that does not please him that Stuart mistaken him for an idiot. But she had responded well.

Chung smiled to Stuart, raising his eyebrows. Instinctively, Chung put an arm around her waist so that his hand rests on her belly. This gesture did not escape Stuart of course, who clenched his teeth.

- What is that supposed to mean? asked Stuart. You are still able to squeeze her, it's already that! he added.
- You start to really piss me off, said Chung. What do you want?
- That does not concern you, I came to talk with Madailéin. said Stuart.
- Oh yes, that's my business if you want to talk to my wife, you see. said Chung.
- Your wife? I've never heard of your marriage! Hogwash! Stuart said with knives in their eyes.
- You do not have to know everything, Stuart! said Madailéin.
- How can you be with him as he seeks nothing serious. Why bother you with a relationship that leads you nowhere. This is ridiculous. Stuart replied dryly.
- It is you who is ridiculous. Chung, let's go. Madailéin said.

The look of Stuart became hard.

- So, with me you could not, but with him, yes? Stuart asked in a faint voice.
- We could not predict anything in life, nothing is carved in stone, especially not with you. said Chung. You're just not the right person. Why don't you understand that? asked Chung, who began to get nervous.

Madailéin took Chung by his arm and brought him back to her, who wanted to approach of Stuart.

- Stop Chung, you're not ready to do that! she said in a barely audible murmur.

Chung sighed.

- Stuart, does not make things more difficult. I thought we had drawn a line under it all, and we had agreed to become friends. she said.
- It's not the question and you know it. You've never been so affectionate with me, why? asked Stuart.
- She has done nothing wrong, draw a line and move on. Chung said firmly.
- You know nothing of what happened between her and me, so shut up! shouted Stuart.

"There he goes too far!" Chung said to himself.

- Stuart, as usual, you never know about stop. We will definitely not be friends you and me. Now if you'll excuse me, we have things to do. Madailéin said.

She walked away and took Chung's arm to get inside, but she felt that he resisted. He did not enter. He opened the door and he pushed her gently inside, by making her his wink. She had panic in the eyes, but Chung did not seem affected at all.

- Why did you come here to fuck the hell! Chung shouted.
- You have fear she can put everything in question and she lets you down? The day when you least expect it, she will reverse and sweep of deals with everything you could live together without an ounce of regret. said Stuart.
- She was not in love with you and you knew it, you pushed her into a corner and you still hurt her. Never, I will stop him of frequenting her friends, but when they are bad for her, I have the right of meddle. I advise you of stay away from her and did not show your face here ever again. If you dare come back around, I will not be as accommodating next time. he threatened, while Stuart clenched his fists.

He approached Chung and he pushed him.

- Don't play at this, Stuart, said Chung.

Stuart still continued to approach him, and he pushed him back with his ​​hands on his shoulders. 

Chung turned his back and went into the backyard of the house. He was not surprised of see that Stuart had followed him, and that's what he wanted.

Chung felt an intense heat. He groaned when he saw Stuart in front of him. He threw himself on Chung with such rage that made ​​him fall to the ground. Chung gave him six punches to the head of Stuart. Chung got up and grabbed him from behind, he pulled up to make him fall to the ground. Stuart jumped on him, but Chung grabbed him by the neck. He rose and gave him a powerful punch in the chest that caused him to bow, cutting off his breath. Chung dropped him on the ground and he gave him another punch on the shoulder. Then in the stomach, then chest again. Stuart got up and tried a few attacks but Chung left him no chance. He grabbed him once again by the collar, and he lifted him to his height.

- I do not understand how Madailéin has already been seduced by a vermin like you.

Stuart, spat in his face. With a gesture dry, Chung gave him a whim, then three others. He dropped to the ground. Stuart out of strength stood up, took two steps staggering. He tried to raise his fist ... But Chung turned and sent a fist with such power that he crashed against the house wall. The impact was so violent that the wall is cracking. Stuart took off the wall and fell.

- Chung, stop! Madailéin shouted.

Chung turned his head toward her. He smiled slyly with a touch of sadism on the lips, and went toward Stuart. He forced him to recover.

- If you do not want me to kill you, you better get the hell and never come back, you hear! 
Chung shouted.

Stuart went away of Chung, and advanced a few steps toward the exit. He dared not even look at him. He passed beside Madailéin without raising his eyes on her. He went out and went to his car.

Madailéin opened her eyes to look at Chung, then she snuggled against his chest. He immediately closed his arms around her, and nestled his face in her hair.

She stiffened and raised Chung's shirt, by watching his injuries.

- You could reopen your wounds! But how is it that you were able to fight with such rigor, with this pain?

He looked at her with raised eyebrows and made ​​him his eternal wink.

- You played the comedy, you're cured? Madailéin said.
- Well if I wanted you to take care of myself, I had to play the game, but now, damn it, because of this idiot.
- Hum! Poor little baby! she said.
- You know, I can not blame him of reacting like that, I understand him. It's frustrating to be replaced by better than us, especially when one realizes it's even more troubling.
- Ah! Lord!
- What? This is not true?
- No! I don't answer this question ... she said, smiling.
- I am always ready of you as a guardian angel. Admit at least there, I am romantic.
- Hum! Madailéin said.
- I promised of always protect you, no matter what happens and you see ... I always keep my promise.
- That I know ... she says, laughing. But sometimes you go a bit much, no?
- Ugh. You're the most dangerous creature ever. So do not speak for nothing.
- Yes, but you love me, she laughed.
- Yeah. Come on, I would go home before the Apocalypse. That's two hours we are out and I'm hungry. said Chung.
- How can a being be so annoying?
- I'll admit, but it is not necessarily a bad thing, despite my side pretty annoying at the time, you can sometimes thank me later. said Chung. You know what I mean?
- Yes! Thank you ... my darling! she said.
- Ah, perfect! Well, I wanted to ask you something ...
- What?
- I asked you of become the mother of my son and you said yes, blushing. I thought you would have understood when I said that I should not have children if I were not married. So here is a clearer term ... would you do me the honor of becoming my wife?
- Han!? Oh ... my ... god! Oh my god! Uh ...
- So?

He looked at her with a grin.

- Uh ...
- Madailéin, you frighten me. It's not in your habits to hesitate about what you have to say.
- But, uh ...
- Um what? Yes or no!
- I guess I have to say yes, if I ever want of ask me! she said, smiling.
He imprisoned his lips from hers, by kissing her passionately, showing her all the love he had for her.


BARRE+POUR+ROMAN+11.jpg



To be continued ...  

* The ending is quite low in detail, but I'm going to do better for the next chapter. Happy reading! Tell me what you think!

______________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire