vendredi, janvier 21, 2011

The link of Calamity



The link of Calamity



I'm damned? I find it curious to note, that I've always known. But... I have always been fascinated by evil, I've never been afraid about it. I know where good is, I know where is the duty. I am conscious of my causality, front this race of ill, what has become humanity.

I already knew the thought that leads directly at the logical conclusion. I am damned. This body stretched out before me, he's shouted it. The blood that flows from his skull, his clothes in tatters, the scent of fear and death ... the pungent aroma and bitter, of his terror and of his decadence. He asked, poor mortal soul, and disinherited, to guide me on his way to his illusions cold.

My race is cursed. My congeners, who just want to annihilate themselves. And it will be so for eternity. I will spend that eternity watching humans, be devour by Evil, as a scrofulous rot. Human beings. Poor alienated. Poor race underdeveloped, unable feel their own calamity. Seeking to edify, always trying to fooling.

This feeling makes me realize that I too have been obscured. Poor fool. Believe in love. It is this, the beautiful passion. Lying on his back in a backyard disgusting, his blood flowing to the sewer where it mixes with the feces of his fellows. Wastewater by parasites. That is the beautiful tomb in which arguments of humanity, led you.

Poor fool. What did you want then? You wanted me here, away from your fellows? To submit me to your will? Poor fool. You really thought that by force, you should get, what your sweetness could not get? You really thought I could give you, what so many others had not had? You never succeed to smear my integrity. You and your prejudices will die together, glued against each other, as you've always been.

I see your face segments. I see an eye near my foot. An eye that watches me, filled with fear and ignorance. I raise one foot to put it on the eye that stares at me, hiding the look of terror. I let the weight of my leg above arise. I feel a resistance. I increase the weight. A pleasure through me ... A soft sound, wet, joins the lovely sensation.

I feel the desire to complete the scene. The body has too, too living. I take the knife. I lacerate the body, I plant the blade, which penetrates into the flesh sensually. I throw the knife and I look with disgust, the man who killed my love. You're an aberration.

I lie on the floor, I feel so tired! I close my eyes. In his struggle against death, my love, who I thought dead, pulled the trigger of his weapon. The same, of this idiot tried to break, his skull. I see that his belly is pierced. I see his body pass away, then slowly, quickly. His eyes seem to darken, and  turn to us.

Many have tried to kill us. Many have tried what you tried to do. But we are still there. We will survive, forever.

Karole McDowell 2010 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire