samedi, janvier 22, 2011

Love can move anything, even...

Call this a little text before the chapter XXI... kind an interlude

Love can move anything, even...



When I left home, she was there, always taking the same path. I should think ahead, how restrain my ardor. She probably, no envy to touch me. She did not feel my desire crazy monopolize me, even if it saw itself, than by my eyes glanced over her person. Of course, it was a wild woman, but that's what I loved. There were of perfection in her dress, which showed that she wanted, to look different. She wore clothes that suited her well. I would like to forget her, but..


The day dragged on, treating me stupid. I lost my cool. I felt completely absorbed by her. I twirl and I twirl on myself, I was afraid to approach me her, and I had cold sweats. I see her walking, her thighs rubbing against each other, which completely destabilized me. All men are... uh, imaginative, myself included. I can't feel what she thought, but I was wondering why she attracts me much. I know, but...


I would like that her heart beats for me, behind his chest. She tells me how much she would like me to take her in my arms. But no ... She continued her way without looking at me.


I moved away from her and I ran away because it was too much emotion. I dared not look back for fear of being petrified. The eyes of suspicious people on me, made me walk from right to left, and it is with difficulty that I pursued my way to nowhere. I dropped the bench behind the counter of my shop.


Only by late evening, the police shook me. They took me for a maniac and tried to throw me into their van. After I explained to them, I thought about her, the one which completely amazed me, but my lack of courage or fear of rejection, had stopped to let me go.


It was eleven o'clock in the evening the streets were deserted. I knew she would leave her job in less than fifteen minutes. I was looking for what to say, if I found the courage to talk to her. Before I found, the earth shook, and there I was struck by the light beam of a flying saucer!


I found myself in a dark room. Little men in strange uniforms, came to meet me. They explained that they came from a giant planet and had been attracted on Earth by my over-sensitivity. And if I wanted to abandon this impossible love, they gladly accept, to take me aboard their ship.


Seeing my look idiot in love, they took pity on me.


"If you want, find yourself around this person, think hard, and we will transport you near her, they transmitted me, as if they have reading my mind."

____________________

I'm not laughing of Chung, I find him too cute and I love him too much for that .... but I love to play with him sometimes ...




______________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire