vendredi, janvier 21, 2011

Together Forever

That was over twenty, that Chung looked Madailéin discuss with a friend, finally, for him, talk was not the right word ... seduce one of his friends seemed more appropriate ... For Chung, Madailéin can attract all that is around her. He saw her, smiling.

He believed discerned a spark of provocation and sensuality in her eyes, as an invitation. He detailed her dress that hugged her form, which asked nothing better than be discovered. And however, Chung stood there, leaning against the wall, arms crossed. Only his face appear strained rabies who lived. He was boiling inside and he could not take her eyes off.

Madailéin ended the discussion, then she turned her eyes to the only man who interested, Chung ... she went to him, smiling.


- Why did not you come see me? I was talking with your friend and you stayed in your corner.  

He had not moved an inch and turned his gaze elsewhere. He slowly turned his face cold, toward Madailéin to replicate, in a voice heavy.

- Trying to seduce the person in front of you, this is not really a discussion for me ... Madailéin!  


On this reply Madailéin raised an eyebrow.

- Excuse me? Madailéin said.
- If you want to sleep with him, ask him directly ... You'll soon calmed down, he answered without emotion.  

The tone that Chung took to answer her, froze the blood of Madailéin. She fixed Chung, before starting with a small nervous smile.

- Thanks for your trust. Yet these biases on the redhead easy to fall into bed, right? Thank you! From the mouth of the man I love, I would not have found any better.


Chung retained his haughty air, as well as his arms crossed.

- I did not say that. But what are you doing with my friend, you talk, you smile with him. I stayed away to see you act. And I admit that the look of my friend posed on you, did not like me at all.

As shocked, Madailéin, continued to fix Chung, she was feeling than all the benefits of this relationship evaporate, in a breath, her body began to tremble. She lowered her head a moment to try to contain, recover. After a few seconds, she finally lifts up her hands in front of her and walked backwards.


- I'll let you, find a woman who you can trust, because I'm not sure I want to hear more. Goodbye, Chung. 

By this response Chung was touched to the quick, he pushed even further. He fixed coldly Madailéin its entire length, before letting out a little laugh ironic.


- I do not remember I told you to go away.

Madailéin did not know how to react to this cold. So she approached Chung, the dark look, and the face screwed.

- I'm not like that. Where is he the prince who scrutinized me during days and days? Where is it this man who was able to kill for me?
- I do not understand what you mean.
- Of course not. Chung, I think I'll leave for real this time. You're right, you do not need this kind of woman, like me, to interfere in your life.

She seized her handbag and left without looking back. Chung watched her leave him, he wanted to, but could not. He did not want to play the role of weak who runs behind. The more she moved away, the more his heart was tearing.


Why had he spoken thus, he knew this woman, yet he knows all the love she has for him. A sudden nausea overcame him. He was disgusted by himself.

He disappeared quietly and went out the back door.

- Madailéin, where are you going?

- Leave me alone.
- Madailéin...

Chung did not want to let her go! Madailéin ran down the stairs when suddenly, Chung seized her by the arm and pulled her against him by burying his head in her neck. She saw something in his eyes she had never seen before. She had the lump in her throat.

No! Never he will let her go.


She said nothing, staring into the void, she did not turn around when she felt him behind her. He clung to her back before sliding his hands around her waist. She let him do it. She loved when he take her in his arms, and he knew it.

Madailéin felt his warm breath on her shoulders. His hands holding her against him, to preventing her from escaping. They stayed like that for a long time.

- You resist me and it makes me mad.

Madailéin spread her hands, when Chung was beginning to wander under her clothing, and turned against him by planting her eyes into his own. 


- What do you want? You know?

Madailéin then read aloud the anxiety in his eyes.

- Madailéin you think I'll let you go after all the pain I gave myself to have you by my side?

-You do not trust me.
- You can kill a man just by looking. You hold me head, you handle me, you make me jealous and you make me feel guilty. How I could get bored of a woman like you? You're the toughest Irish I know.
- You know a lot of Irish?
- Well to be honest no, but I say it like that.

Chung did not want to show her, but he was completely smitten. He could kill for her. How did she, to make him so?


- Madailéin, if you deceive me, I'll kill you, he said.
- Han!!
- I gonna getcha in eye, Madailéin!

He ran a hand through his hair, sighing. He said these words without thinking and now he blamed himself. She came to make him jealous so easily. Was he became weak or simply ... in love?

- It's rather sickening, to tell me that.

- And humiliate me in public, you find it good?

She shook her head slightly. Madailéin could not help to react when she felt the tongue of Chung lick her neck.

- Please, allow me to kill him, murmured Chung.

- Are you serious? You want to kill your friend?
- You think that a friend, would try to steal my wife?
- It was you who imagine that. I talked to him simply, I could still not leave him alone, while you, you did not occupy. I talked to him by mere courtesy.
- Yes of course! he said, grumbling.
- Well, he starts again. Okay, you can torture him, but not kill him.
- Thank you my love.
- Are you serious? Where is my prince shy?
- He is still there, but not when you try to take me, what's mine.

Chung, incarnate pride, could not bear to see the man he thought was his friend, put his predatory glance, on her, him alone had the right. His friend went outside, and went toward them. Chung turned to him and gave him a eyes inviting him to return as quickly as it came out. Seeing the eyes of Chung, his blood in the veins did that a turn.



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited withoutpermission from the author

1 commentaire:

  1. You want to make him, a villain? You'll have trouble, you love your character, and it shows! lol

    RépondreSupprimer

Écrivez un commentaire