mercredi, mars 09, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love... XXI





The authentic love

XXI


As soon as Mori had left the kitchen, Chung, grabbed firmly the arm of Madailéin and he turned her, toward him.  

- What part did you not understood when I told you I did not want you to be too familiar with Stuart, he said, furiously. 
- He is my friend, I know him since primary school, I can not, don't to answer him. And if you do not want he to talk to me, tell him by yourself not to talk to me. 
- You're mine Maddie, only mine and if you don't want, I kill that fool, you'll find a very good excuse for not sending you not even a glance! 
- I hate to be called Maddie and let me go, you hurt me. 
- You belong to me, do not forget it. 
- I can make my own decisions, do not forget it.  Mori became in and she was released from his grip. 

She recognized that his jealousy pleased her, although she do not knows if it was provoked by feelings or just a man wounded his pride.

Mai, Chung's sister and her boyfriend came into the kitchen. They had come for the weekend. She then said hello to Madailéin, enthusiastic as always and she smiled at him but the tension was palpable.

- It's weird, every time I come see you, you always have strange heads. Jealousy gnawing at you again, dear brother? said Mai.

He growled.

They took lunch in a silence almost religious, only Mai and her boyfriend talked from time to time.

Shortly after, Saraib arrived. They were so happy to meet again after several months of separation. She was glad that Saraib and Mori, were living the perfect happiness. Except that it is Stuart who came to lead her until the house of Chung and Madailéin. Stuart arrived in the kitchen with Saraib and Mai, and they then proposed that they play four in tennis.

The game started slowly but suddenly, Chung began to strike the ball with such force that Stuart was obliged to reply the same way. Mai, Saraib and Madailéin withdrew, seeing how aggressive this round unfolded. Chung looked at Stuart, with rage, and Madailéin noted that he was determined to to hit him with the ball and if Stuart had not been able to return him, he would have done. Mori was in the corner sipping a glass and had a smile on his lips, swaying his head from time to time.

Mai has suggested returning to the house and moderately convinced they have followed her in spite of themselves, since Mai dragged them inside, Madailéin was not reassured by what it could do, if they stayed alone.

Chung and Stuart have appeared some minutes later.

- Madailéin, we must go to the store. Chung said, seriously.
- Saraib just arrived, I would like to spend some time with her!
- Go ahead, I'll stay with her, we'll discuss. said Mai
- Yes, it's a good idea! said Saraib.
- And bring some beer, Chung said Mori!
- Yeah, it's a good idea, said Stuart.

Chung watched Stuart and entered the kitchen to retrieve his car keys. She was not really convinced to wanting to go there. She did not want, that he begins again with his complaints, but seeing Mai and Saraib absorbed by their conversation, she decided to go. After all, they will be in a public place. Chung hates stories in public places.

She went until the car, and Chung opened the door so she could sit. He went around and entered. Without saying anything, he started the car, and they left.

- Forgive me for just now. he has started. But just think, that he can touch you makes me sick. I know that he is your childhood friend, but you've been already with him.

Madailéin remained silent when that he stopped at a red light.

- I can not get used to the idea. I'm sorry, please, forgive me.
- After how many years you will going to realize that I love you? she asked sarcastically.
- I know you love me, I really regret.
- And then, what was all this overflow of manhood in tennis?
- A very old way to demonstrate who is stronger.
- It does not show that way, I do not need a super hero. I thought for a moment that you will want him to blow his brains out, you looked at him with rage.
- Hum!
- What hum? Look at me Chung, you didn't think to that, I hope! Look at me!
- I have to look in front of me, I drive.
- We're on a red light, you can look at me!
- Do you forgive me? he asked with a repentant face.
- I am serious.
- Ok, the idea crossed my mind, are you happy? Well, what can I do to make you will forgive me?
- Be a man, not a child.
- A man? That's what I did in tennis.
- Oh! God! she turned to look out the window.

They arrived to the shopping center and he came down to open the door, he offered her his hand. She looked away and started walking without wait until he had closed the door. He caught up and took her hand, holding firmly to prevent that she removes it. They came.

- Oh! Look at the dog food? I would see Stuart tied up outside with his flat.
- Yes and I see you already go out for him give kicking. pfff
- I love when you read in my thoughts, my love.

She smiled shaking her head.

- You have a pretty woman, said a man by looking Chung.
- Thanks! Chung said coldly.
- You are pretty Miss! said the man to Madailéin.
- Thanks for the compliment, you're nice. Madailéin replied with a smile.

"Ask her to go out with her while you're" Chung said to himself. "He comes to flirt while I'm there, it's unbelievable"

The man left, bowing Chung, with a nod. And he made a beautiful smile to Madailéin. This is especially the smile that he did, that Chung has seen.

- You okay, Chung? Madailéin asked.
- Yes.

Chung smiled at her but in a manner very different from that which he normally does. He took her by the hand and invited her to follow him.

They did not buy. Chung came out of the the shopping center, dragging her by the hand.

- You're unbelievable, you flirt while I'm there and you make like I was not there. said Chung, in anger.
- I have not dredged and you should be glad that a man finds me beautiful, and he told you! He did nothing behind your back.
- You are very pretty Miss. he exclaimed, imitating his voice. And you make him a big smile. You think I'm stupid? This is called flirting, here as in Japan. I wonder what he would have done had I not have been there!
- He was blond, and I don't like blond, I think you should know better than anyone. she said coldly.
- If it had been an Asian, you'd have jumped to his neck! he said.
- If he was cute maybe, "she said sarcastically. You know me, I fuck with all Asians in Canada. she said, in removing suddenly her hand to his own.
- I'm an idiot dark, I know. Jealousy makes me lose my head, I can not conceive the idea that another man touch you, hug you, hold you hand. Forgive me, I beg you. Forgive me, please. he said.
- He has not touched me! I make you a crisis, when you look at another woman? NO. So does the same.
- Yeah, but they don't flirt with me when you're there, "he said.
- Ah! They do it when I'm not there, "she said, squinting.
- This is not what I said.
- It seems to me that would have rejected her, if a woman came to you, pfff. she said.
- Yes, I would have. Unless (...)
- Unless what? she said angrily.
- Oh! Youare jealous, my baby.
- No, I'm not like, you! she said continuing to walk faster than him.
- So you forgive me or not? he asked.
- No!

It knelt front of her, to the middle of the parking lot.

- Please, don't ridicule me in front of people. Get up.
- I will do what it takes for you to forgive me, you're not anyone in my life, I've already said and I never get tired to repeating to you. he said.
- Say it by singing while you're at it! she said by trying to remove her hand to his own.
- Oh, oh my love! Oh my darling ... I've hungered for your touch ... A long and lonely time ... And time goes by so Steady ... And Time Can Do So Much ... Are you still mine.
- Oh Lord, now he sings. Rise up before to make me the shame of the century.
- So you forgive me or not?
- Yes! Get up now.

Two girls who passed by, they looked at Chung, and gave him a smile.

- You are lucky, to have a man so charming! they said in one voice.

Madailéin turned around to give them a silly grin.

Chung moved her head to see two girls and he smiled.

- What is that smile? Madailéin asked.
- It is only a courtesy, he said.
- You better put it away to your fucking smile.
- You're jealous, baby.- I'm not jealous, you sent them an invitation, only to look at them. Don't make me a sermon, never. And you dare talk about Sami, you looked at them the same way that Sami looked at me. You are not better than him.

He got up abruptly and seized her wrist.

- Madailéin, I never want that these words come out of your mouth. Because if you truly believe that I am no better than him, it would be preferable for an end to this relationship, even if I have to suffer as never before, he said with tears in her voice.

She was sorry that she had said, but he deserved it.

- I scratched the hero?
- Madailéin, stop ... I'm serious.

She approached him and put her arms behind his back, going up gradually, and then she laid her head on his shoulder.

- I'm sorry. But you're flirting with them.

He pushed her away.


- No, what do you want me to do with two sluts who sleep with three different guys each week? Tell me?
- We are still in the parking lot, she said.
- So what!

She approached to him again, and she pressed herself against him. He pushed her away again.

- I'm still angry. said Chung.

He was tempted to kiss her violently, bite her cruelly, but when that she pressed her lips to his, he felt overwhelmed and he let her do. Before losing control to himself, he took her by the hand and they went to the car.

He started up the car. They made some miles and the car was taken to shaking and she stopped in a corner rather deserted. There were only a few houses on one side to the street and a little wood on the other.

- What's going on? she asked, surprised.
- I do not know.

He tried three times to restart but nothing happened.

- I believe one is down ... It's boring.
- What do we do?
- We will wait a bit, and I'll try again later.

She dropped her head on the headrest. He suddenly returned himself, and he looked at her. He caressed her face. He kissed her slowly, without attempting anything more. He caressed her slowly. He moved away and he moved his seat. His beautiful eyes invited her to sit on him.

He kissed her again while her hands snaking under her skirt and caressed her skin. He approached and kissed the bared side of her shoulders. He caressed her over her panty. She gasped as she felt his caresses.

- You should not have put on a skirt so short, baby. he complained, with a voice broken.

He smiled at her. She returned on the passenger seat. He removed his pants, that he lowered his knees. And he grabbed her arm, for she return on him.

She sat astride on him and he possessed her. Their faces were close, their noses brushed. 

- Baby, you drive me crazy! Oh baby!
- You told me you wanted to leave me, it's the way you tell me goodbye?
- Stop! I'll never leave you. But you were odious with me, "he said breathlessly. I can not live without you and you know it.

He intensified the rhythm by holding it by her hips. His movements became more frantic, looking for a single goal. He ended the kiss, his lips finding her neck. And together, they reached the ecstasy a few seconds apart.

He kissed her and moved away. She sat down again on the passenger seat. They handed their clothes.

He tried to start, and the car responded in the first attempt.

She looked at him, raising an eyebrow.

- Ok, I admit my guilt. he said, a big smile.


To be continued...


_______________


http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire