mercredi, mars 09, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... XXII



Authentic love

XXII

WARNING: SOME SCENES DESCRIBED IN THIS TEXT, MAY OFFEND SENSITIVE PEOPLE.


********

This is the last story like this, the chapters follow, will be more reasonable! Unless my characters disapprove.. They are manipulative.

**************

Chung remained motionless until the guests are all in their room. He smiled at Madailéin and approached her. He took her face in cup and gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

She began to do the dishes while he watched.

- I love to see you do that, he said, putting his hands in his pants pockets.
- Hum
- Now do you understand what I feel knowing that Stuart tries to touch you? he said, standing behind her and pressed against him, his arm around her waist.
- When I met you, you were not a virgin. I do. she said.
- I see it in his eyes that he is frustrated because he never made love with you. I know it sounds excessive but I've only had sex with most women I met, none of them has shown anything to me.

He gave little kisses on her neck.

- Until you appear in my life, he continued, his chin resting on her shoulder.
- Yes, there are a lot of sex in our relationship, it may still be the same thing, maybe you're not sure what you feel.
- How can you doubt what I feel for you? It's so confusing. Strong. Intense. I love you and I know it's with you I want to live. You changed my life. I'd do anything for you, to protect you ... I realize that my work is not easy. I have not only friends, in this world, but our love will prevail. You have revived the feelings I thought dead forever.
- You practice your violin to join the Montreal Symphony Orchestra?
- It's not nice to say I open my mouth for nothing.

He gripped with greater force.

- The only thing you gotta know is that I will not allow you, you outta my life. has he said to his ear.
- And if that happens?
- It will not happen.
- You are sure of yourself ... she says by spraying with wet fingers.
- I love you so much, that you can not even imagine! dit-il.

She felt her body tight to hers and his breath on her neck. She felt little by little as she wanted him, sticking a little more to his body. She closed her eyes, she felt his manhood. It is so tender and loving at one point, his actions could answer all the questions, that she could ask, he answered without saying a word, naturally, simply and sincerely.

He looked and he seemed to be thinking.

- What do you have Chung, she said.
- Madailéin! he said.
- Yes!
- When will you give me a son? said he, in clearing his throat.
- Do not tell me you're in a hurry! she says, laughing.
- If I am pressed to be a dad! he said without smiling.
- No! You laughing? said Madailéin who had lost her smile.
- No I seem to laugh I'm serious.

She remained silent, she did not know what to think.

- What is it? he asked.
- You thought about your family, for them, they think I'm just passing through.
- Wait, what are you talking about?
- There's just your sister who accepted me!
- They are all informed, that's what's important, no matter what they think.

She stared at him gravely, but her eyes shone very much.

Chung did not knows what to say. This is the first time he saw her in this state. The reinforced concrete shell of the Irishwoman, had fallen.

- And if ... she paused.
- And what if, said Chung.
- And if you leave me for I know not where?

He could not bear to see her that way. Him who had always seen her as a strong woman, invulnerable and never lost.

- But ... What? Wait ... you're telling me, I'll leave you? Do never doubt me! Never! You understood? Never!
- And anyway, I will never have children if I am not married to the woman who will be the mother of my children.
- Well, the problem is resolved, we are not married, then it is a fruitless conversation.
- Yeah that's it! So you're giving me a son or not?
- ...
- You have not answered my question! You'll give me yes or no?
- We are not married ... then the answer seems obvious ... It's not.

Either she did not understand, or whether she would did deliberately not to understand.

- Okay! So we will when we get married. said Chung.

Sato is at him she was thinking. That gave him goose bumps. "So we will do when we get married." Chung's words, resonate in her head. Sato had said almost the same words a few days before his death.

"Oh Lord," she told herself. "Don't come and take him, I beg of you"

- Madailéin, said Chung. We will never be separated. You're my twin soul, betray you or leave you, would be to betray me and leave me myself. Enter this in your head. And I do not consider myself yet crazy enough to betray me, or to leave me myself. he said in making her his eternal... wink.

He approached her and touched her belly under her nightgown. He gave her quick kisses on her neck. She turned to face him. he pressed against him, stroking her back. Without he asked, she raised her arms and he pulled off her nightgown. He drew her chest with the fingertips, then he patted her breast with his lips touching. He turned away and looked at her with an obvious desire.

- You are crazy? One might be surprised.
- Stop talking, he said.

She wanted to resist but ...

She pulled off his shirt eagerly and dropped it to the floor.

Their breathing became more erratic and a only one thing in mind. No matter how many times he desired her, he remained the same, only more intense each time. He kissed her passionately and few seconds later she felt him, plunge into her. His hands were everywhere, trying to groan as low as possible.

His mouth found her neck, sucking it with his lips. He growled. He clapped his hand against the mouth of Madailéin knowing his discretion, when he knew she was close.

- I begin to think that this may be true that you're a witch. You got me bewitched.

They went off to regain their breath.

Suddenly, the light has come on the living room.

Chung has managed at ride up and buttoning his pants and he turned to face the intruder.

- I have seen nothing, said Mai, passing beside the table, one hand covering her eyes.
- Mai ... Chung began.
- Saves your saliva, you know it is not necessary. Unbelievable, or we will surprise you after a fit of jealousy or we will surprise you to do things obscene.

Madailéin was died of shame. The situation was very uncomfortable.

- Do not worry Madailéin, I guess that would be impossible to remove the attraction between you. I came for a drink of water, but I changed my mind. Well I go to bed before having nightmares. Sorry to interrupt you.
- Shame, I could not look her in the eyes now.
- Do not worry. This is not the first time she surprised us in a compromising situation.
- I do not even want to imagine what would have happened if it was not her, who had surprised us.
- What, you were afraid, that Sami, surprise us and it makes him the trouble! he said, abruptly.
- No! Stop saying bullshit. And why not have told him to go to the hotel instead of doing sleep here?
- Why are you afraid to succ (...)
- If you finish your sentences, I do not know what I'll do, sir jealous.

She glared at him.

- Do not look at me like that. said Chung.
- I love you, get this into the skull? Or I gotta go to the hammer?
- Say in this way there, it looks more like a threat than a declaration of love ... he said.
- Argh ...

She gave him a punch on the chest.

- You hit me, he said.
- Yes, and I think I'll start over, she said.

She gave him another.

- Madailéin, you do not strike if you can not cash out, he said.

She shrugged her shoulders and she went sat down on the sofa.

He went to join her and grabbed her by the arms and laid her on the belly, on her knees. He gave her a masterfully slap on her buttocks.

- Ouch, that hurts! she shouted.
- Ask me for forgiveness from hitting me, he said, holding her firmly.
- Never, she said.

He gave her another slap on the buttocks, as strong as the other.

- You're hurting me, she shouted again.
- Ask forgiveness and I'll stop.
- Leave me, she said, trying to break free of his grip.
- Will you take me for a coward? I've fought tougher than you! Ask forgiveness, repeated Chung.
- No, she said.

He went down his hand toward the intimacy of Madailéin, and squeezed as hard as possible.

- Oh! I see you like that! I could tie you next time!
- Do what you want, but leave me alone! she said as she began to have shortness of breath.
- I can do what I want? he says, eyebrows raised. You're gonna drive me crazy, baby.

He brought his fingers violently, she could not help but let out a cry. He repeated the gesture several times, becoming stronger.

- Why did you never said you loved it? I hold back for months.
- You're fingering me for a long time?
- Shut up, he said, giving her another slap on the buttocks, as strong as the previous ones.

She was responding to the caresses of his fingers as she never did before.



To be continued...


_______________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire