jeudi, mars 10, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... XXIII



The authentic love
XXIII


Two weeks later, Madailéin had to go out for the day. Chung saw her dressed as if she had a tryst, he asked himself some serious questions. (he says that he is not jealous, but careful, which makes him a man very very careful)

- Where are you going? asked Chung.
- I promised that I would see Saraid, today, she found a job and she asked me to take lunch with her.
- Why can not I go there?
- You're bored! You know, the conversations between her and me, you fled.
- I can make an effort!
- She asked me to go alone. I do not know, but she wanted to talk to me and I think it looked serious.
- Mori has done something?
- No!
- Oh really!
- Do not worry! I love you! Unless you're jealous of Saraid! she said laughing
- I'm not achieved at that point.

He embraced her and he felt that she don't want linger. He found her attitude very strange.

Around the end of the day. Madailéin was not back yet and he began to worry. He phoned on Saraid's cell.

- Hello, Saraid! Madailéin is still with you?
- Madailéin! I'm at work! Saraid replied, looking surprised.
- She should take lunch with you!
- When? Today? But ... That's because Mori and me finally buy the house and I wanted to talk about it, but next week, not today! I'd never told her to come without you. Dorane was supposed to come, but her son takes a long time, then she will come another time.
- No matter if Dorane can come or not. I do not know her anyway.
- Madailéin will perhaps come at the end of the day! She want  perhaps to make a surprise to me.
- Or maybe something else!
- Oh really! Like what?
- No, nothing.
- If I understand what you're thinking, Madailéin is not like that. she said coldly.
- I know.
- Chung, excuse me! I do not know where she is!
- I am sorry to have you bothered.

He sat on the couch. She can not be unfaithful, it's impossible, she loves him too much for that. It's a little pretentious to think that way, but he knows the feelings she feels for him.

- With whom is she? I'll kill him! shouted Chung. She may have had an accident! She may have been delayed!

He gave a punch on the living room table.

He never opened the drawers of Madailéin, but it was necessary. He looked in the top drawer and he found condoms. Chung does not use condoms, and he doesn't like it anyway, Madailéin is allergic to latex.

- Why did condoms? This is a stupid question! said Chung.

He gave another punch in the wall of the chamber and he passed through.

He went out of his thoughts, when the doorbell rang. A flower deliveryman brought a dozen roses for Madailéin. He closed the door abruptly, without even leaving a tip.

- Jerk! said the deliveryman behind the door.

He opened the little card accompanying the bouquet.

- I love you my darling. I booked a beautiful night just for us both. I hope your roommate will not see that word! Twenty hours in Tokyo Palace. Do not be late! See you, Zen. Chung read aloud. Zen? Who's that?

- A tryst, and in my restaurant and more! His roommate? Why not the gardener as to be there? She replaced by a fucking prude! At twenty hours! I'll go, we'll laugh. I gotta go see Saraid! She prefers, that I be alone! Fucking bullshit! Chung shouted.

He walked back and forth in the lounge. He looked at the bouquet, grumbling. He threw the roses in the trash and got ready to go.

2

Around 19:30, he went into the restaurant and saw Madailéin sitting in the back. He did not even notice that the restaurant was deserted.

- She has guts! said Chung.

He could not suspect that she had another man. He stopped to look at her. He was disoriented. He walked with a determined step.

- What are you doing here? Chung said, in angry.
- Hi Chung! Glad to see you here! she said
- Stop your bullshit!
- Why are you so stressed?
- Where is he?
- Who are you talking about?
- Where is he? shouted Chung.
- I do not know of who you're talking!
- I found condoms in your drawer! Could you explain?
- You have been through my drawer! she said surprised.
- Is he worth it?!
- Yes, you can not know how!
- You told him that I was your roommate! Chung shouted.
- Stop getting mad like that, you'll make high pressure! Sit down and calm yourself!
- I do not want to sit down or to calm me down! Who is this Zen?
- No, Zen is the attitude that you should have, especially at this time. And his name is Chung. I do not know, I like that name!

He lifted the table and threw it in the corner of the wall.

Madailéin looked at him. She was not surprised, but very surprised. But the most strange, she was not scared.

- You're gonna stop your bullshit! shouted Chung.
- You shall hast received! The word was good, but I had trouble to writing it, it is not usual to send me flowers!
- Stop! he cried.

Servers in the restaurant looked at  quarreling.

- What! You can go home, we close! Chung said in anger.
- Calm yourself Chung!

Madailéin restrained herself to not to laugh.

- This is not the time! You know where your can put your moral lessons. Chung shouted.

One of the servers arrived at this time.

- Sorry, Chung, but the restaurant not open tonight, it's Monday! But Madailéin wanted (...)
- What! Chung shouted.
- The restaurant not open on Monday, darling. Madailéin said.
- What are you doing here, if the restaurant is not open! Chung said the server. It's him?! You are deceiving me with the server! Chung shouted.
- No! Chung, stop your stupidities. You're so angry you can not even think clearly. Madailéin said.

The server looked Madailéin with a shrug.

- It's your first birthday today! said the server by moving away from Chung.
- What! Chung said, turning suddenly. What does that mean?
- That means that it makes one year, that you struck me with your car! Madailéin said. Let us say that it is not every day, you fall in love with the man who sent us to hospital. This is not a bogus birthday as the others ... Madailéin added.

Chung looked at the server and Madailéin. He was completely lost.

- You can leave, said Chung to the server.
- Yes, sir!

Madailéin gave a little wink to the server that was preparing to leave.

- What did you do with the flowers? Madailéin asked.
- Uh ... they no longer exist.
- I thought so.
- Never start again something like that. I was ready to kill this motherfucker!
- ...
- I broke through the bedroom wall
- It's true!
- Well, yes! I called Saraid!
- You called Saraid! I had not thought of that.
- Yes, I was worried he was getting late and I have no news from you. You can not imagine what I could do!

Chung took the hand of Madailéin up to his mouth, looking at her into the eyes.

- You're not here since this morning!
- No! I did some shopping! I went to the library. You really thought I deceived you?
- No, but ... with flowers, Saraid ... So... I thought...
- I needed variety! Madailéin added.
- I think I become jealous.
- You become jealous? What was before? You've always been jealous as a tiger!
- Not as much as that. But I do not want to lose you. I will do everything to keep you.
- Everything?!
- Ah! Do not begin to put myself into a corner.
- You would be ready to do what?
- All I could do.
- Hum! It's very interesting! Chung, I love you whatever happens! Although I like Jackie Chan, I love his buttocks, his way of walking ...
- Okay, okay! Chung said abruptly.
- Oh yes! His cheeks ... I'd love to bite his cheeks! Or maybe only one. Madailéin continued.
- Have you finished? shouted Chung.
- You have no reason to getting mad, because I'll see him never. Hum! Never.
- Stop it baby! Promises to never redo foolishness like that!

He took her hand in eating it with his eyes. She loves him unconditionally, no matter what that he does. He preferred to die than to be without her. He is not able to find another woman like she, he knows it. She risked her life for him. Who could forget such a thing.

- But tell me, baby! Why you wear this raincoat? We die of heat here! asked Chung.
- Oh yes! You're right.

She rose, opened her coat and dropped it. He had been two weeks, without intimacy with her. A kind of pact. A pact that was really starting to annoy him, especially because she refused to tell him why. Chung, sexless, he became distracted, he acted like a little boy who had been punished very severely. As she so often says, she fell on a faulty model.

She was wearing a shiny black latex jumpsuit. It was so tight that it reveal all. She flickered on high heels shoes.

He did not move, he looked at her, he had no reaction. He had taken no alcohol, but he seemed to be drunk.

She approached him and placed her foot between his legs on the chair. He could not, not see the opening between her legs.

- Oh damn! ... he said.



To be continued...


_______________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire