lundi, mars 07, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... XVIX

The authentic love

XVIX


They moved into their new nest, leaving behind them the ghosts of the past. Their story was now that of a couple ... normal. Well ... normal ... whatever.

They had chosen a house on Spadina Ave in Toronto. Otherwise Madailéin would eventually go mad if they had lived in a corner too quiet.

Madailéin left the bedroom, when she saw a man who spoke in the livingroom with Chung and Mori.

- Madailéin, I present to you Satomi. One of our childhood friends, to Mori and me.
- Nice to meet you, Satomi! said Madailéin.
- You can call me Sami, he said with a wonderful smile.

Mori and Sami had been recruited to help them to move. In truth, however, Madailéin, was alone busy to emptying boxes, she had a whole lot of books, she had five boxes, just for her books. She never would have left her books behind her.

- Damn, what did you put in these boxes? You have brought the corpses of the warehouse with you?  joked Mori.

Sami turned to Madailéin. He approached her.

- As this it's true what you did? Sami said with a look impressed.
- Uh! Yes, Satomi, she said with a laugh embarrassed.
- Call me, Sami. he repeated.
- Sami, go help Mori! Chung said, in glaring at him.
- Excuse me Madailéin. I had forgotten that Chung was a subscriber of jealousy.com.

She gave him a shy smile.

She could feel the weight of the look of Chung on her.

- So, how are you? she asked.
- The worst is behind us. And you? said Chung.
- The bedroom and kitchen are ranged. she said.
- The bedroom? You do not touch my stuff, is not it?
- You do not gonna tell me it's not be one of your weird little obsessions?
- It's just easier for me when everything is organized. I could even help to reorganize. So how you find him, my friend Sami? said Chung.
- He seems to be very nice. she said.
- Yes, and he was falling all the girls at school. Chung said, looking at her.
- You will not try to test me or ask me a trap? she said.
- No.
- I heard nothing, laughed Mori.

Madailéin pulled her tongue.

- Madailéin, said Chung, softly.
- Yes, she said.
- Say it to me! asked Chung.
- I love you, said Madailéin.
- Sorry for the intrusion but how many corpses she will must to leave behind her, to prove to you she loves you, said Sami.
- I've not rung you, said Chung to Sami.

Sami looked at him, shrugging his shoulders.

Chung took the hand of Madailéin and brought her in a quieter corner.

- Madailéin, nothing obliges us to do anything tonight, if you do not want, he said. I know we're both here, but we can take our time.

She nodded to the left.

- Hmm ... And you're not ready?
- It's silly  as question! But I understand if you are reluctant after what I did.
- It's true I would bury not in this kind of situation.
- Me, I would bury into anything with you!
Sami had heard the last sentence of Chung and he looked up.

- Hey! Chung, while you make your statement to your sweetheart, we sweat like pigs! shouted Sami.

He went outside to join Mori.

- It's unbelievable what he can come out of crap when he talks to Madailéin. He is the guy most dreadful in front an enemy and he becomes a teddy bear in front of her. Sami says to Mori.
- ...
- She is not disgusting, his Madailéin, I had not imagined her like this, said Sami. Too bad, that Chung is ridiculously romantic. I would make her something other than to talk to her, added he, raising his eyebrows.
- Hey, do not be stupid, said Mori by fixing him.
- I am going to let her to him. I will not try to flirt with a woman who killed three men in cold blood, by love.

He got up, and put down the box.

- She did it by love, you realize? The women I met, made me my favorite food by love, they would never killed people to avenge me. Sami says, shaking his head. Phew!
- You only have had adventures! Mori said. You have always treated women as objects! he added.
- It's because, I met just it ... objects. And I have never forced them. Sami said. Do you realize ... she has succeeded to trap Naoe, tje King of escape. This is a woman, damn, what I would give for (...)

Mori approached him and hit him behind the head.

- Hey, why you hit me? Sami asked, surprised.
- You'll stop talking about her like that, said Mori, angry. This is not one of your gutters cats.
- Nooo!! That's not true! You have a crush on she? Sami said with a grin.
- Stop saying bullshit. Chung is my friend, and he loves her. That's why I do not want you to talk about her like that! Mori said giving him a deadly look.
- It's because you're afraid of the reaction of Chung, he is jealous as a tiger. He would kill you for sure.
- You too, if he heard you talking like that, said Mori. And I do not fear anyone.
- Admit it, you have a crush on she? Ooooh! Sami said, laughing.
- No. he said coldly.


**** 

Chung, drew her to the bedroom. He closed the door behind them. He kissed her, and she put her arms around his neck. His fingers were busy feverishly on the zipper of her dress, making it drop to the bottom of her back. He went down her hands to her hips, and he stepped back.

- You did not ... uh
- No, I have not had time, and you have everything packed before I had time to find! And I can not find the box where I've put my underwear. she said.

She stretched to kiss him again, but he was not recovered from his astonishment.

- What's wrong?
- Did you talk to Sami like that, with nothing ...
- I had my dress anyway.

Chung nodded his head.

- Do not start again ... he said. Sami was able to smell a woman to for miles. You're beautiful, he sighed. And I feel that this will cause me problems, "he said, in dropping the robe of Madailéin on the floor.
- Find yourself an uglier woman! she said.
- Shut up!

Chung pushed her on the futon. He got rid of the rest of his clothes.

He has a shape, thin and muscular, a real feast for the eyes. The strangest thing are his eyeglasses, he could change his personality just in removing them. He went from nerd to "bad boy".

He approached her like a wild animal on its prey. He pressed her against him and kissed her. His hands through each part of her body.

- I want you now, he muttered, pinching her thighs with his fingers.
- Ouch, that hurts ... she cried.

Four knocks were heard on the door of the bedroom.

- Hey, what are you doing in there?
- Go away, Sami! shouted Chung.
- You can take your time, we finished. said Mori.

**** 

He kissed her violently, letting out a grunt. Caught in the spiral of desire, bestiality seized him. He made spread her legs and he was gently to giving her time to get accustomed to his intrusion into her.

As if he could not stop, he kept her firmly, and then he gave a violent pace and she scratched his back. Nothing could have him arrested. He turned to suddenly, and he took her without sweetness, and he possessed her securely.

He returned her to once again to thwart her feelings. She looked into his eyes, provocative, even in her way to smile.
- If you were not human, you would have killed me in taking me like you do it?

Chung was persistent and tireless. Even if the drops of perspiration between his brow, he always showed no intention of slowing down when she felt a great sensation.

Chung did rotate his hips with more force and speed.

- Yes, let me feel you, he moaned.

She was hit by a sensation that reverberated throughout her body. He pressed his mouth against hers to not to cause a scream, while he continued to move to prolong her pleasure.

He caught her lips again, to enable him to feel rather than hear his moans when he will freed himself in turn. Her body shook again.

Chung lay down beside her and wrapped him like a vise, spoon behind her, keeping her legs leg trapped.

Chung made a grunt typically masculine.

- Did you like it? he asked.
- I loved it, and you?
- I've hot.
- So ... what now?
- What, what now? Chung asked, frowning.
- Well, your friends are waiting for you on the other side, you forgot?

He smiled.

- They are gone ...
- Are you sure?
- Yes ...
- Why did you stop me, to scream, to kissing me?
- Because it's better ... and ... he raised his upper body while standing on his elbows. I didn't hurt you, I hope? Because I flipped out, and I had a hard time controlling myself.
- No! But you don't remember? she asked, surprised.
He fell back on the futon.

- This is not what I said but I mean, my animal side has taken over.
- Ah! Ok

Chung rolled his eyes.

- Is what I've said too much?

He began to look worried.

- No, I'm just waiting that my body starts to melt and spread everywhere.
- Oh! No! ... The bedroom is sacred. If you want to spread yourself, go in the living room.
- Charming. she said, squinting.

He turned to her and gently placed his lips on hers. She could never live without the sweetness of his kisses, that made, her heart pounding.


To be continued...
______________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

1 commentaire:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par un administrateur du blog.

    RépondreSupprimer

Écrivez un commentaire