vendredi, mars 11, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love - XXIV





The authentic love

XXIV



Sami, Mori and Saki are arrived to Chung's house with in air annoyed, and it seemed urgent.

- What is it? asked Chung.
- Benny wants to meet you, said Saki. I do not know, he maybe has a contract for you.
- Why the Irish want to see you? said Mori.
- Just say to Benny, I'll go see him  the late afternoon! Now I will know why, said Chung.

****

Chung went to see Benny as expected. One man of Benny was there and watched him with aversion. Raymond Duval, ex deputy. He converted to crime and he was not much appreciated in the mid.

- Chung! I wanted to meet you because we have a problem in the organization. We have an informer and I do not know who knows. said Benny. And I think you're the man I want. But mostly because he is suspected of assaulting several women in the neighborhood.
- I don't make that kind of contract! said Chung. Why me, and not one of your men.
- I agree with him, we may well do that. Go back to your neighborhood, crappy! Raymond replied.
- Enough! cried Benny. Raymond, swallow your insults, I'll point out that I'm the one that runs throughout the entire organization. Benny replied.
- I know the influence you have. But ... I think we have a problem there. You have lit the fuse. Not me. Why not choose one of us, instead of giving the contract to him!
- I believe that Chung's reputation needs no introduction. Benny said using a calm voice and composed.
- I don't do this kind of contract. repeated Chung. And I do not want to be involved in your stories.

Chung got up and walked towards the door.

- Chung, said Benny. I think you have no choice. With what your wife did! Yes, I am aware, and a lot of Irish know it too. So you think your kind are not?
- My kind? said Chung and retracing his steps.
- Yes your kind, said Raymond Duval. You can not understand French after all this time? He does not even speak Irish, he will do what?
- Fuck lobhadh cac! said Chung.

Raymond Duval stepped back into his seat.

- Oh! You speak Gaeilge! Do you understand that? Beidh tú bás i stench na cac madra salach buí.
- Níl sé seo ar bhagairt ach gealltanas. Feicfidh tú bás an chéad! Falsa fola.
- He treated me fake blood, this son of a bitch! cried Raymond Duval.
- He's not wrong. said Benny. Your mother is French!
- You can always be sure of the mother, but never the father! said Chung.
- Chung will have the contract, that's all. said Benny.
- But you force me to do, by talking to me of Madailéin. Should I conclude that it is a threat to her? Chung asks.
- No!
- Why him? Raymond asked. What he has more than us? If we had to fuck a girl O'Mahony clan, you had to tell us!
- You better shut your big mouth, because you go out feet first. Chung said sternly.
- Calm down, I was kidding that's all. Raymond said.
- Your jokes do not make me laugh, so shut up. Chung shouted.
- Nothing can make me change my mind. You are a man of honor Chung, this is the reason for my choice. said Benny.

****

Chung went to the kitchen table, where was placed the object of his desires. His Browning Hi-Power!

Madailéin ... he sighed. He thought that it would be his last contract. He was alive. Yes alive. He was happy to be still alive. He has no regrets except perhaps that of not having met Madailéin earlier. Sato had been so lucky. But she seems so far sometimes. She no longer dreams of Sato at least she does not speak to him.

He grabbed his gun strongly and stuck it in the inside pocket of his jacket before grabbing his car keys. He rushed inside and he started up his car and went to his destination.

The traffic was quiet, a few kilometers after, he entered a deserted alley, he saw Sami's car, he was with Mori.

He cut the engine and waited patiently. Sami opened the door of his car's passenger side and sat down.

He saw a man walk head down and he coming towards them. The alley was still deserted, and so much better. He was too far away to notice them, which gave them time to surprise him.

Mori joined them and sat in the back seat.

- It's him! asked Sami.
- Yes, said Chung. Mori, Saraid knows you're here?
- No! Hey, wait a minute! I know this guy! Mori said. Chung, you do not recognize him?
- No! he replied.
- He was with those who killed Sato, and it is he, who had tried to ... He paused.
- Tried what? asked Chung.
- You have talked too much, Mori. Sami said.
- Tried what? Chung repeated.
- Tell him you've started now. Sami said.
- They came five in home of Sato. There was this guy, and he was came into the room where Madailéin was and he tried to ... Well you know what I mean. When Sato tried to intervene, it's at this time who shot him. When you were taken to the warehouse, there were three of these guys. But he who had fired a shot in the head of Sato was Naoe.

Chung did not answer. He looked at the man walking towards him. He forgot why he had to make this contract, and it's became a personal affair.

- That's why Madailéin had killed Naoe in last. She knew it! Sami said. Damn, it's been 2 years we try to find him.
- It means that the Irishman who gave you this contract, he has done us a great service. Mori said.
- Let's go, we resumed the service. Chung ordered, he came out from the car with determination.

Mori and Sami came out the car, after him.

- You okay, Chung. Mori asked.
- I'll get better once I blew the head of this bastard, and I will not have his dirty head in front of me. said Chung, in approaching the man..

The man was almost within their grasp. He had difficulty walking, he seemed disabled of right leg.

- Looks like he met someone who left him a souvenir. Mori said.
- I will not. said Chung.

Chung walked quick step before ending up behind him and to hail him.

- Jimmy Johns! said Chung.

The man looked up and looked at him curiously.

- That's me. he replied. Who are you?
- It is not your business. You like raping women!

Jimmy jumped up.

- I ... I don't know what you are talking about! stammered he frightened.
- Sato, it tells you something?

He shook his head negatively. Suddenly, he raised his head.

- Yes, I remember him, but mostly it's of that bitch I remember, she pierced my knees with a knife, bitch. And this fucker of Sat ...

He did not have time to finish his sentence that Chung took him by the collar and pushed him up against a wall, in knocking his head, violently. He uttered a cry of pain and looked at him petrified, as Chung pressed his neck bluntly.

- Listen to me, Jimmy, I think you really want to end your life here in this alley.

Jimmy froze and panicked.

- You have to pay a bill, tonight! Chung whispered in his ear while his hand strangling him and held him firmly.

Chung looked him coldly, before snapping fingers with his free hand to call Sami.

- Sami, it's your turn. said Chung.
- It is with joy, said Sami. Hello white man, Me do small pains to you, ok? Sami said, using a stupid accent. But you could have fun you too Chung, you could kill a single punch!
- No! These hands are for her now! Chung said, waving his hands.
- Yeah, but you got me stoned face there is not too long. Sami said.

Jimmy watched them talking, and he was completely disoriented.

- Sami! Chung said, pointing the man with his finger .
- Oh! Sami said.

Sami gave him a punch he will not soon forget. Jimmy fell to the ground. Sami raised him, by the hair. He struck him so hard that the man looked like a puppet in his hands ..

- He is raging tonight, said Chung.
- It's made a month that he has had no hugs., said Mori.
- Oh shit! It does not look like him! said Chung.
- Stop him, he'll kill him. It's no fun to die so quickly.

His moans and his cries of pain were palpable.

- You should never have to touch her, whispered Sami, to the ear of man.

Sami became more violent. Jimmy's face was disfigured and bloodied.

- Sami, it's ok, let him now. said Chung.

Sami stepped back. He walked back towards him and hit him again.

- Sami, I said enough! said Chung.

Sami let him fall on the ground. Jimmy was no strength left. He tried to catch his breath that he had cut and passed his hand to his face, while moaning.

Chung looked at Jimmy.

His eyes fearful and evasive, showed the fear he felt.

- Now you know we must to finish with you and it's never very pretty. Instead, it's even bad enough as a scenario.
- I'm sorry, said Jimmy.

Chung found him pitiful. Chung turned to Mori.

- Mori, what we should do with him. asked Chung.
- We should finish it, to shorten his suffering. Mori said.
- And you, Sami, what do you think? asked Chung.
- Well you know, see him die would be ideal.
- Oh yeah that's right. Chung murmured.

Jimmy, was paralyzed on the ground, his mouth half open as he became aware of what would happen to him.

His breath is cut off and tried unsuccessfully to get up.

- No! he cried, distraught. Don't kill me.

It was the moment they hated the most. When a rot in front of them, begins to rant and plead, and to hope they will let him alive.

The Man is so weak and selfish, he is willing to do anything to lose his dignity, and esteem to stay alive. Most times, people are even able of sacrificing the lives of others for theirs.

- You are a bunch of motherfuckers, why you do not return to your country, instead to come fuck the shit here, cried Jimmy.
- I love when you become rude, my pretty. said Sami. Welcome to the world's strongest... girl. added Sami. Mori, did you hear what he had spat in our face!
- Yes, and it makes me ecstatic. Jimmy, dear Jimmy, this are your last words before dying? Mori asked.

Chung crouched down to face to him and patted his cheek him pulling off a faint cry.

- Mori raises this asshole.

Mori stooped to take Jimmy by the shoulders and then put it up the wall without release him. He has jammed him against the wall.

 Chung signed to him to let him play with him.
- It's my wife you tried to rape that night, fuckin 'shit. said Chung.
- What? She was fucked by you both, I knew it was a bitch, she was fucked by these two, too! Jimmy said with a laugh, pointing to his bleeding gumsI hate bitches who blow themselves up by assholes like you.
- Asshole? said Chung.

Chung took out his gun and he pointed it bluntly against his temple.

He felt Jimmy to panic and try to struggle, almost weeping. Chung tightens his grip on him to prevent him from moving.

- You see that? said Chung.

He waved his gun slightly in front of his eyes, before pointing it on his temple again.

- This thing will determine the time you have left to live.

Jimmy did not answer.

- Okay. Chung said, before loading his gun and then paste it expressly against his temple.

- Please, leave me a chance ... whimpered  he. It is the fear that made ​​me talk like that, I didn't think what I said.

That was too much.

Guys who begged, he's seen a lot. Chung hates this kind of cowardly, incapable of behaving like a man.

Chung pointed his gun at his head and fired two successive shots.

He saw him lying on the ground, eyes open and without expression. He was dead.

A pool of blood was forming slowly beside him. Chung lowered his gun and sighed.

- It's over, we're going. said Chung.
- You made the right thing. Mori said.
- That's what I tell myself every time. said Chung.



To be continued...

_______________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire