vendredi, mars 11, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love - XXV





The authentic love

XXV


A few weeks later, Chung and Madailéin, went to a fancy restaurant which is located about thirty minutes from the nearby town. The "Red Sun" is a chic restaurant show. He walked away to spend a quiet evening with Madailéin and watch the show of a knowledge of Chung.

- The first time we met, I thought you were rough and wild. A stupid mistake, I quickly realized that you had nothing to do with these preconceived ideas. You were the exactly the opposite. I was surprised to see so much kindness incarnate in one person.
- I like what you say to me! Madailéin said.
- Madailéin! said Chung.
- Yes! she said, smiling.
- You know the other night when I went out with Sami and Mori, I was not going to play pool. he says uncomfortable. We had a c (...)
- Chung! she said by interrupting him. The most important thing is that you're here ... with me.

Chung jumped when a man gave him a slap on the back. By reflex, he wanted to grab his weapon, but he had not it. He looked up and saw that It was a man with whom he had been friend in the past.

- Hey! Chung, how you doing, man? said the man.
- Yes, not too bad. said Chung.
- Oh! I see you still not get bored! Good evening Miss, I'm Frankie. And what is the name is charming lady?
- I (...)
- My wife, Chung said, leaving no time to Madailéin to talk.
- Oh! I see, you stopped to playing playboy, that's good! You always feel better when you're set. said Frankie. Well I leave you lovers. See you later, man!
- Yeah, right! said Chung.

Chung turned to Madailéin, feeling unwell. He gave a nervous smile and dared not look at her. This idiot had made him lose face in front Madailéin, he could have hit him for that.

- Playboy?! Madailéin said, smiling. This was before or after me? she asked.
- I told you the other night, before Mai surprised us in the kitchen. I had women before, but nothing serious, it was just sex. That's why at the very beginning, when you had caught me with Zi, I told you that with her ​​it was nothing. he said through gritted teeth.
- Hum! You have deceived me? Because if you're so jealous, maybe you're afraid I could be like you! Right?
- ...
- Why you do not answer! she said calmly.
- I don't like it, when you doubt me. Chung said in fleeing his eyes. He looked like a child who had been scolded by his mother.
- Then you have deceived me or not? she asks again.
- I am not the most perfect man, but I have not deceived you and I will not do i either. You know it, right?
- I know what?

He took her hand and put it to his mouth.

- I ... I love you Madailéin. he said with a tear in the corner of the eye.
- Me too, I love you Chung. You made ​​me rediscover the love that I'm never revived after the death of Sato.
- I hope you too, you admit one day, that you love me to madness ... or that you love me more than him. Your presence is enough to make me happy.
- What do you mean more than him? Chung I love you, And I gave you my virginity.

Chung looked at the man who had been his friend. A friend, can we call him that.

Frankie took a seat at the counter. Chung could feel the weight of his gaze on him and ... on her. He imagined she was probably the same kind he had known before it. And it made ​​him nervous. He wanted to drag him out, and give him a good beating.

- I'm really sorry, my darling! But please, don't doubt me.
- Ok! she said.
- I come back, said Chung, rising.

She looked at him moving towards the toilet.

Madailéin, saw a man who stares at her, insistently. He was accompanied by two men. She felt intimidated and did not dare look at in that direction.

"He wears sunglasses indoors, it's strange!" Madailéin said.

His hair was half-long black and curly. The two men who accompanied him, wore clothes upscale. She felt uncomfortable, when one of the two men got up and walked towards her.

- Good evening Miss! My brother gives you this rose. His name is George. He is very shy, so I decided to come to him. Could I please have your name?
- Why do you want to know my name?
- George would love to meet you.
- You do not see that I was accompanied? I can not accept his proposal. Tell him I thank him for the rose.
- He will be disappointed, but I'll give him the message.

The man returned to his table, and the three men left the restaurant immediately. Madailéin looked at him men get into their car with alacrity. When she turned, she saw Chung who came to join her.

- You bought a rose! said Chung.
- No, someone has offered me.
- Who?!
- A man who was sitting at the table, right there behind you!
- You have accepted? Chung said, turning to look. What did he want? He was alone?
- Two men were with him. It is his brother who came to me.
- What's his name? He told you?
- Yes, his name is George. However, I do not know the name of the person who gave me the rose.
- It took a few minutes I'm out, they come to bother you.
- They left quickly when they saw you out of the toilet. You worry for nothing. He did not throw at me. He was very nice.

He looked at her with raised eyebrows.

- Nice? He waited I left, to come talk to you. We do not have the same definition of that word I think.
- Hum! she said, shaking his head.

Madailéin don't understood him. After a jealous rage, he became distant. She would like that he speak to her, but he is so closed, as if a man's feelings were a sign of weakness.

Chung has not had a pleasant childhood. His mother died when he was just nine years old.

At a teenager, he began to execute contracts for big bosses. Despite his young age he was very popular and his loyalty was no longer needed to be proved. 

He stopped thinking about his past and looked up to Madailéin.

He examines everything he has accomplished until this day. He would never have thought to have the chance to meet the woman who was intended for him. Madailéin. And yet ...

He was bored at times his work to the hospital, but he was well and that's what mattered. He returned, but not for now. The fact that they had to change town was turned upside down a lot of things.

At 32, he was no longer the same. He no longer saw any woman except ... her. She was not as a lifesaver, he loved her. He knows what Madailéin appreciates most about him. He remained the same and has not tried to change for her. But on the other hand, he knew she was not comfortable with people with preconceived ideas.

A couple for her, it's two people who are not forced to have a single thought. Don't feel obliged to change their personality to please the other, and then realize they have lost their identity. They forged a nature according to the other that they do not match with them. Such a person suffers from loneliness, even while being both, she said.

*****

People cheered the musicians on stage and Chung could hear the clapping, cheering as if people from outside. Madailéin had returned to enjoy the show. She moved on the sound of music and turned from time to time to give him a smile. He went out of his thoughts when he spoke Madailéin.

- Where are you Chung? You do not seem with me!
- I was thinking about how much, you know it!
- Yes, I know ... Chung, I love you too! she said, smiling.



To be continued...
_______________

http://twitter.com/Karole_McDowell
http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire