jeudi, mars 17, 2011

Author's note...

Hello or good evening everyone!

If one were to describe myself in few words it would be: Mini-Wheat or as some say : weird.

I wrote my first novel at 14, a horror story for adults, Les Forces du Mal or Evil.

My purpose is to shock or at least make it uncomfortable. Whether in horror or in another register. In my own style to me. Stories short, long and effective. I think to continue writing for much of my life.

My stories contain material very hard and are intended to shock the reader, but I'd say it's more a psychological or even a denunciation of violence, to show the dark side of humanity which often acts without thinking suffer the consequences.

Personally, I get comments, make this more privately. Why? I donot know.

If there is one thing I hate is people who just read the story, which contains 1500 words, but they stop only on a single word.Or they read the story in search of a word that might offend orthey have absolutely no understanding what they read.

About this blog: I think people are more easier to write negative than the positive, if I talk about messages I receive. There is even a person who has never read the story, but she was only stopped on the title by writing this message: Eternal love, does not exist.

Chung and Madailéin, are twin souls ... cosmic universal love.

Regarding "Eternal Love" and "Eternal Love, the authentic love." These two stories are published on this blog in French and English ... but I'll make a small clarification on the English version. I do not have time to write in French and English, so I write it first in French and I am using a translator to translate it, once translated, I reread it and I bring some corrections, because in general, with translation software, translation is not very credible, and really rotten.

And if I always talk about these two stories, I've never written a love story, 1 - I'm not The Sleeping Beauty. 2 - I'm more of Mickey and Mallory side than on the side of Romeo and Juliet. This is my first, if you could read my other stories! Hum! I'll post maybe ... :-D Let's talk about characters, "Chung" was originally Chinese, not Japanese. But I have been so many negative messages, he is has become Japanese, and even then, I have some negative comments. But in my head, "Chung"is not Japanese but Chinese. And I always write according to ... the other characters, Madailéin and Saraid are Irish, but the others are Chinese and not Japanese. So much for accuracy.

Well, let's talk, the side more "eroticism" stories. I don't like the details too pronounced. We can describe the act without necessarily going into details.

In the beginning ... I described their relationship in a sober manner, without being chaste in the extreme. But without reading what was happening, we could know what they did. But I lost readers because it was not enough detailed and the other side, I lost readers because it was become too detailed. We can not appeal to everyone ...

Okay, so ... as I am a headstrong, signed and approved, I'll make some corrections and restore order in my stories ... and thus write this story as It was originally, and as It had to stay ...

The origins of the male characters will are such that they should be, and as the more intimate side will be just touched upon ... In this way my stories will be more believable and I will feel more comfortable.

Okay, well I think I have said everything ... and I wish you good day and thank you to those who have read to the end.

Karole McDowell...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire