dimanche, mars 13, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love... Chapter XXVII


The authentic love

XXVII


Madailéin was still unconscious. Her pulse and her respiration were low. Chung panicked instantly.

- Sami! Chung cried. Sami calls Mori, quick!

Sami has called Mori, who arrived a few minutes later. He leaned over her.

- What happened here? And why is she bloody? Mori asked.
- The brother of Jimmy Johns tried to rape her. This is not her blood to her. said Chung.

Mori raised his eyes to Chung.

- She has to be rushed to the hospital if you do not want to lose her.
- What! Chung cried!
- Do not worry, I'll take care of her personally.
- You can not bring her to your home? Sami said.

He sighed, he looked at Madailéin.

- Chung, tell me what happened? You saw someone? Mori said.
- No, I came up with Sami and she was in the middle of the living room. The dagger from her grandfather in her hand and her clothes were like that, full of blood. said Chung.
- And after? Mori asked. Why is it that she is unconscious? Mori asked, looking at Chung.
- She said bizarre sentences and she lost consciousness. said Chung.

He did not want go into details, her eyes, and everything else. Especially that Sami was still in shock.

- Ok, I'll install her in my home. But I do not know if I can take care of her, as in hospital, said Mori.
- Arrange you that Saraid do not see her in this state, I don't want that she makes us a nervous breakdown, said Sami.

They finally arrived Mori's home. He installed Madailéin in his bed. She had not woken up since she was in this comatose state.

- You can stay here as long as necessary, said Mori looking at Chung.
- Thanks for Mori, said Chung.
- But she would be better in the hospital.

Madailéin sank into a coma without knowing why. During this coma, she heard sounds and smells weird, strange, and even waves.

****

It was cold and dark in her mind. There was nothing and nobody ... an infinite void. It was like this, until she felt something touch her hand. This attracted her attention, unlike all other contacts she had felt. The voice, that voice was nothing in this nothingness. But this time, the sound seemed to have some significance.

****

- Baby, said an anguished voice. Baby, answer me! said the voice.

****

She recognized the voice, but she could not move. Where am I? Am I dead?

****

- Madailéin, do not leave me! said Chung. Madailéin you do not have the right, you hear! Madailéin! he cried.

He knocked in all that was within his reach, screaming with rage and despair.

He fell on his knees, sobbing like a child, thinking only of her.

He was convinced all along that if one day he would lose Madailéin, his Madailéin, his heart would stop at the same time as his.

- Calm down, Chung, said Mori.

Mori examined him again. Once his auscultation was over, he went up to Chung.

- What is that she has? asked Chung.
- Looks like she suffers from the inside and that's exactly who gave this comatose state.
- And what can we do? Sami said.
- Nothing yet, this condition is often triggered by a series of disturbing events. But if she does not wake up by tomorrow, one will lead her to the hospital because she will quickly dehydrated. Mori said on leaving the room.

He did what she criticized him, because he didn't do that enough. How many times she said to him, he would never forget who he was, where he came. He began talking to her in his native language.

He could destroy the entire universe for that she stay alive.

- Mori! Sami said. You hear what I hear or I lose my head.

Mori and Sami approached slowly from the room, they stared at him a moment. Chung had a fixed expression and impenetrable expression that his friends knew only too well.

Mori nodded to Sami, and walked away the room.

- Come on, we will leave him alone. Mori said.

They took a beer and they went outside.

- If it took him this, said Sami. In fact, Madailéin speak Japanese?
- I don't know, said Mori, by clearing his throat.
- I wanted to talk to you about something but please, didn't talk about that to Chung. Sami said.
- What, Mori said.
- You know, just before she lost consciousness, Madailéin had eyes rolled back and pronounced his name, the real name of Chung. Chuichi ... And she mumbled something like that, you were supposed to protect her, you have not kept your promise. Chung said something strange that Madailéin was possessed by the spirit of Sato? Sami said, shrugging his shoulders.

Mori stared in the void for a moment. He looked up at Sami. He sighed and put his hands in his pant pockets.

- Sami, Madailéin and Sato did not have a relationship ordinary. A strange force was emanating from them. And a few minutes before Sato died, he had asked to Chung, protect her and take care of her.
- And then? What is the relationship with the eyes rolled back? Sami asked.
- It's too complicated to explain ... it's an uncommon spirituality. Except those with a spiritual force and a very open mind can understand. But Chung and Madailéin, their relationship is larger than Sato and spiritually highly superior. Madailéin and Chung, are one. Two bodies, only one heart, only one soul. Sato was only the intermediary if you like, somehow.
- The most annoying of all, you all took the same dose and me, I didn't had, you don't share with your friend, "said Sami, smiling.
- Sami, you've always been an idiot. You do not understood what I said. Operates your brain as much as your cock, make us this service. Mori said the withering gaze.

Mori left him and went back inside. Sami followed him several minutes later.

- Mori, you are not obliged to be so unfair to me, I have trouble with all these stories! Sami said.
- In New York there is a museum who has recovered a painting from 1850. And it was Mairena O'Mahony and Chuichi Tatsuya who had asked a painter to paint their portraits a few days after their marriage. They died in rather strange circumstances, never mind. This museum was ravaged by fire on three occasions. Each time, one piece is still intact.
- Wait, I know ... The famous painting, "said Sami laughs.

Mori slapped him violently, before answering.

- Yes, painting. Mori said.
- Hey, why you hit me. Sami asked, rubbing his cheek.
- You talk too much and you do not think enough. Mori said.

****

Madailéin approached a light. She saw him, who approached her.
- I love you! she said.
He looks at her, takes her in his arms and he whispered in her ear:
- Me too.
And she remains in his arms, snuggled warm. He strokes her hair, kisses her on the forehead by saying nice words. They have so many things to say ... But he raises a finger on her lips, he hugged her and kissed her tenderly.
- You have to go back to him now, he said.
- Sato! Madailéin said.
She tried to add something else, she opened her mouth, but not a word came out. She smiled. He seemed that in his view, there was only her. He was like in awe. She would not leave. She did not want the unexpected reunion, end so quickly.
- Madailéin, you must be reasonable, come back to him, said Sato.
She was in pain, his heart ached.
- Promise me, you will not let me live far from you!
- I prefer to know you full and far, as see you fade with me! Sato said. You gotta understand I'm only a dead wood, from the edge of the water. Do not you fear that your love for him can be weakened by my charge? Sato added.
- In you I draw my strength to go further. Madailéin said.
- If you continue to hold on to me, you will break against the rocks on which you played!
- Sato?
- Do not worry, Madailéin. I'll always be with you. But you have to go back to the man who loves you. He did not kept his promise, but it's not for lack of love. He loves you and what hurts me, he loves you more than I loved you. He is, you, and you're, him. You're only one heart that beats.
- Sato I love you, she said. Hold me in your arms again, "she implored.
- Madailéin! Remember me, us. But you must return to Him.
- Tell me you love me.
- I never accepted to the idea of having you lost. said Sato. Remember the pact, Madailéin.
- What pact? Madailéin asked. We made ​​a pact?
- No, not you and me ... Chuichi and you. said Sato.
- Who is Chuichi? Madailéin said.
- Remember Mairenn. What are you afraid, tell me?
- That you no longer accepts walk beside me.
- I will always by your side, I'll never let you. I'll always be there, in you Madailéin... in you.
He approached her, gave her one last kiss. He touched her forehead and said:
- Go back to him now. He suffers, he mourns your absence.
Suddenly, she felt herself become slight. Everything became blurry. She heard a voice, but she did not understand. But the words became more and more audible, and is surprised to seize them. But how could she understand the words, where did they come from.

****
- I'm so sorry, I should have stayed ... I should be there. Chungsaid as he was torturing himself about something.

****

- Chung, she thought.
She wished to open her mouth and tell him not to bruise himself. It was heaven, and that he should be happy, but it was as if she was attached there. She could not open her mouth, she could not speak, she could not do anything except stand there and listen to her breathing and her own heart beat.

****

- I do not know if you can hear me, Madailéin. Please, do not leave me. I regret not to be stay with you. I believe in you. You'll wake up and you can, thanks to your will and mine, you'll wake up.

Chung gave a kiss on her lips. He put his head against her chest. Suddenly, he felt that her heartbeat had increased. To be sure, he took her wrist and felt her pulse.

Madailéin's eyes opened, she saw Chung, who held her wrist in his hands.

- Chung, Madailéin said.

Her voice was low.

- Madailéin! I should protect you.
- Me too, I love you, Chung!

Chung raised his head, unsure of what he heard. He saw that she looked at him and he kissed her. He looked at her. She was so beautiful. He held her hand and then came back happy memories. He cried.

- I missed you so much. You gave me a beautiful life, I did not want it to end like that. This story, our history. I wish I was in a coma with you. I want so much.
- Chung, if you were came with me, I already know what you have done, "she said, smiling.

He was crying without stop himself.

"Chung can cry?" she told herself.

Chung was crying even more, and took Madailéin in his arms.

Madailéin clasped him in her arms and she felt Chung's arms tighten around her, stronger. Ready to break her ribs.

- I heard everything you said when I was unconscious. You stayed with me and you never left! But I heard someone talking in Japanese, I do not know, I had to be delusional. Except ... she paused.

His tears flowed and he didn't try drying them.

Madailéin approached to his face, and she kissed him, putting all her feelings for him.

Mori entered the room like a whirlwind.

- Madailéin! You're awake? Mori said.
- Yes, I was unconscious during a long time? Madailéin asked.
- Five hours. Sami said. And to see the face of Chung, it looks like it's been months.

Mori turned to Sami giving him a murderous glance.

- It's boring all these eyes on me, I can not even speak! Sami says, sighing.
- You're just a bit cheesy, Madailéin said, smiling.

Mori went to Madailéin. He looked her eyes and felt her pulse.

- You okay, he said.
- Yes, said Madailéin.
- I began to fear that you do not wake up!

He came close to her ear.

- You did a nice trip, said Mori.
- Yes, he told me, that Chung loved me! her murmured. He told me to remember the pact. What was he talking about?
- ...

She tried to get up.

- Madailéin, you must not get up right away. Mori said.
- Where is Chung? she asked, panicked
- In the living room with Sami, I wanted to talk to you and also check that all was well.


To be continued...

______________________________

* Feel free to post your comments or let me know that you like or not ... it's always pleasing! And it's free, just like my stories! :-D Again, my characters are from my imagination, and stories. I am a writer for over 20 years so ...

P.S. : Don't forget to spare a thought for Japan. It's time for us, humans, to realize that we are not alone on this planet. I have nothing against adults, but my thoughts have turned particularly to children.


_______________




Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire