lundi, mars 14, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love... Chapter XXIX





The authentic love

XXIX



A week later ...

Madailéin received a visit from Saraid towards the end of May.

- Hello, Madailéin, how are you? Saraid asked. Would you like me to reveal you a secret?
- What is it?!
- I knew you'd say that! This is the magic word!
- Stop! You mock of me!
- I decided to see Mori, on a more regular basis. My feelings for him have become gradually very strong.
- I am very glad to hear you say that!
- he is nice to me. You were right, he gave me time to know what I wanted.
- I told you!
- he accepts me as I am!
- he is patient, it's a more! Madailéin said, smiling.
- Very funny! It is a charming man, seductive and delicate. I like him!
- It makes me happy to see you like that!
- I didn't think a man would have been able to make me happy this way. I'd be criticized for not giving him the chance to come into my life.
- Nothing happens for nothing. You can not judge a person at first glance!
- I know! What you want, I can not always be right!

She looked Madailéin, laughing.

- It was time that you notice it!
- You could say the contrary!

Saraid gave friendly slapped, on Madailéin's hand.

- You only, knows how you really are!
- Go play in traffic, my darling!
- Thanks! Madailéin said, laughing.

Saraid rose and kissed her on the cheek and shouted goodbye to Chung. He turned his head, said goodbye to his turn.

- Women are really experienced for short discussions, so few exciting and really not challenging! said Chung.
- Ah! Because you know about it, perhaps?! Saraid said.
- Of course! We talk about topics that may be beneficial for us! I feel sorry for Mori. Yet the last time I saw him he did not seem depressed.
- Continue to put your nose on TV, and put your brain in your violent sport! Saraid replied.

Chung shrugged, trying not to make further comments.

- Madailéin is not a feminist She knows the difference between a man and a woman, and especially their respective roles said Chung.
- Madailéin, you say nothing? Saraid said.
- Bof! Madailéin said ​​with a slight smile.
- You will not tell me that he has managed to transform my Irish to the concrete shell, a soft cheese? Saraib said.
- No! Madailéin said. Tell him!
- Why try to talk when I know he can't understand!
- Good Ok! That's enough, Saraid, you did not say you're leaving? 
- I understood, Chung I'll leave you.

She said goodbye to Chung a sign of the hand, and kissed her on the cheek.

- Take your time, Saraid I'm in no hurry said Chung.
- Ok, the little comic Saraid said.

Madailéin and Saraid looked at each, laughing.

When she left home, Madailéin went to see Chung.

- You have not been nice with her, Madailéin said with a smile.
- It annoys me that kind of women who want to control everything. said Chung.
- Hum Madailéin said.
- Say, it's been a while Well you know what?
- Later, Madailéin said.
- Argh!

To be continued...

* It is short this chapter, is not it? :-D But it's for the better In the next chapter, there will be a few hugs, but I'll try to be ... reasonable :-D

______________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire