mardi, mars 29, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love... Chapter XL



The authentic love

XL


Chung had returned to the restaurant, and Madailéin continued to prepare his birthday. Mori had proposed to do this at home.

- Hello, Madailéin!

She perfectly recognized the voice of Sami in her back. She adopted a smile not too uptight and she turned to him.

- Hello Sami. she said. Chung is not here, he is at the restaurant.
- It's okay, I'm not doing anything wrong my hands are in my pockets.
- Okay much the better, she whispered. And leave them where they are, "she said with a smile.
- Your confidence touches me deeply. he said.

She was hardest that she should be but she desperately needs to put a barrier between them, she knew him too well.

- So, it's good that Mori, make it at his home, "he said.
- Yes, that's fine. she said. Saki should be there soon.
- Saki? You're invited this madman? he said surprised.
- Yes, I like Saki! He's funny, he makes me laugh.
- Saki! Funny? It's a sanguinary sick, if you knew what he can do, I saw what he did several times.
- Yes, if you saw, your eyes are as guilty as him. I do not talk about what he did, but what he is, and I like his playful personality. He is nice.
- Really?
- Anyway, you love absolutely no one except yourself. she said with a smile.
- It's not true! I love you well.
- Why you do not have a girlfriend, Sami. You're not a bad person! she asked.
- I've already been in love. Unfortunately, I took too long to make my decision and I found myself in the water spout.
- It's sad! she said.
- I seriously screwed up.
- But you still love her.
- Yes.
- What is stopping you to go see her and tell her? I mean when you love someone, so you must tell her. You have to go get her.
- It's not easy. She is married now.
- Oh! I see ... but surely you will find a good person one day.
- I waited the love of my life for years. Result, I found myself witness to her marriage.
- You have been witness to her marriage? This is madness purely and simply!
- Yes.
- And you agreed?
- Well yes, she married with my friend, I could not refuse.
- Wait a minute, she was with your friend? You were in love with your friend's girlfriend?
- Uh, yes! he says uncomfortable.
- Ok! You like being a witness, it seems! You have beenwitness to our wedding too! she says, laughing.
- That's it! But Chung is my best friend, I could not refuse.
- Oh thank you! It's nice. she said.
- Nothing. Okay I leave you, I have shopping to do.
- Good day Sami and see you tonight! she said.
- Yeah, you'll be alone with Saki? he asked.
- Oh yes! she said. He should arrive soon.
- It is certain that with him, nothing will happen to you.
- This is what Chung said, too! she says, laughing.

Madailéin heard the door open. Saki made ​​a loud entrance, as usual.

- Hey! Madailéin hello! You made a sea pie for me! he said, rubbing his nose and sniffing.
- Saki Yes! Just for you!
- Thanks! he says, laughing. Sami hey, what are you doing here? You came to try your luck with the "wife " of your friend? Saki said.
- Saki, close it, kind of sick! Sami replied dryly.
- Madailéin, you heard! He is not nice with me! Why you always talk to me like that? Saki said.
- Sami, it's not nice! Madailéin said.
- You're lucky Saki, you're her favorite! he said, glancing at Madailéin.
- Sami launched a nasty look, Madailéin! Saki said. He is jealous, because you made me a sea pie, just to me. he says, laughing.
- You begin on my nerves! Sami said, approaching him.

Sami took him by the collar.

Madailéin turned abruptly.

- No, no in my house! she said.
- He has started, not me, said Saki.
- What? This is me who started?! Sami growled.

Sami went out, slamming the door.

- He is too nervous, he gets angry for nothing. Saki said.
- Saki! Madailéin said.
- Yes, Madailéin.
- Saki! You're naughty sometimes! she said, smiling.
- I was joking, that's all! he said. I can eat a portion of sea pie? he asked.
- I made two! You can take this one, she said, pointing to one on the counter to her right.
- Oh thank you! he said.

He went to sit in the living room to eat.

Madailéin looked at him with an amused smile.

- What? Saki said.
- Nothing! she said.
- Tell me, you've invited the whole city? You made ​​food for an army! he said.
- I'm swept away by events.
- I believe you.
- Why did you not came with your wife! she asked.
- She is pregnant and she's often in a bad mood these days! Women are all like that?
- It depends!
- Of what?
- Well, the woman!
- This is really good?! You can to give me something else?
- You still hungry? she says, laughing.
- Yes ... "he answered simply. You could give me other things
- No, sorry. You'll have to wait until tonight. How you can be still hungry?
- There was full of food on the table!
- This is for later! It's your wife who is pregnant, not you! she says, laughing.
- Maybe I'm in a growth spurt? Saki said.

Madailéin laughed. She looked amused. He had a little embarrassed smile.

- I'm hungry! Saki said.
- Sorry, but this time you will wait!
- I'm hungry, I'm hungry!
- Saki! Stop! Madailéin said sternly. You act like a child!
- I do not like being yelled at me, but coming from you, I find it funny. You gonna let me die of hunger, like a rotten rat in a cage?
- Saki, you have the gift of exaggeration! Madailéin said. Come here!

He got up and walked to Madailéin.

- You see the corner of the table there!
- Yes! he said smiling.
- It's enough for you?
- Yeah!
- Go eat there! And let me finish what I have to do now.
- I do not like it! I could have, another sea pie?
- Saki Yes, take that! If you can shut up.
- Oh thank you!

Madailéin sighed.

- Madailéin, can I ask you a question? Saki asked.
- Yes, go ahead.
- It's true that you succeeded to trap Naoe? Did you really ... uh! he said, dragging his index finger on his neck.
- It's been one year of that! she said. But ... yes. she says uncomfortable.
- You knew he was nicknamed King of the escape?
- No! she said.
- You've really killed three guys in a evening? he said smiling.
- Hum!
- You've really done that, because you thought that Chung was dead? he said, rising and moving toward Madailéin.
- You still hungry? she asked.
- No, but I want you to answer my question.
- Yes, I thought he had killed him. Madailéin said, by following Saki corner of the eye.
- How you did it? he asked.
- It's not important, Saki, she said nervously.
- You need not to be afraid of me, I don't touch women. I was wondering, That's all. Because he had already foiled thirty policemen. He always managed to foil their traps for catching it. Worse! He turned against them!
- He had a weakness, and I used it against him.
- I see ... You knew that Chung had always had a disdain for white women? He had melted when Sato had shown him your picture.
- Why you telling me this? she said.
- Because you're the only girl who managed to get hold of him. Him and Sami were similar to about women. You are special for him.

She blushed.

- He is special for me too.

Saki ate his meals and he lay down on the sofa and slept like a baby.


To be continued ...

_________


* A little bit of humor! I love Saki. I was inspired by a friend to create this character. It's the only one in this story actually ... I speak of course of his personality, not what he does! :-D

______________________________




Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without

permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire