mardi, mars 29, 2011

Undying love - Authentic love - Chapter XLI


The authentic love

XLI


"August is the most beautiful month of the year!" thought Madailéin.

Birthday of her husband on August 14 and the marriage of Saraid and Mori, Aug. 17. She can not wait to see the reaction of her husband. Madailéin will bring the cake at Mori's home, and she will enter with Saki and Sami. She also intends to announce a great new.

In the early afternoon, Madailéin called Chung to tell him to stay at his restaurant.

- Why would you want me to stay here? asked Chung.
- All I ask of you is to stay there!
- Do you want to do me a surprise?
- Chung!
- What! Tell me, I promise I will not tell anyone! Chung said, laughing.
- No! Goodbye, Chung! I'll call you to tell you when you have to go at Mori.
- Saki is still with you? asked Chung.
- No, he ate his two sea pie, he slept a little and he returned home to see his wife. she said.
- Ah, ok!
- Okay, I must leave thee, Chung. See you later!
- Oh! Madailéin! I forgot!
- Yes! she said.
- I must stay here until what time?
- Curious!
- Well what!
- I told you to stay there, That's all.
- I will do what? There is nothing more to do here.
- Go buy one game, it will do you pass the time! she said, trying not to laugh.
- Are you kidding me or what? he said surprised.
- See you later darling!

Chung smiled and shook his head. The hours passed and Chung began to find the time long.

Mori arrived at the restaurant and told him to follow him. They went at Mori's home. Saraid waiting them with Saki. Everything was decorated with balloons and banners. Chung took a glass with Mori. Saraid went to Chung.

- You're taking age, old man! Saraid said.
- Yes, I'm getting older, but that does not bother me! he looked askance.
- Oh no! I do not know if Madailéin will continue to love you so much! she says, laughing.
- Madailéin finds me very seductive and she often says.
- She is very polite! She always has been. But you men, you really like teasing us about our age, you seem so perfect and safe for you even when you age badly.
- Go to hell ... Chung said, interrupting.
- Okay, Okay! Madailéin has not arrived yet?
- She should be here at seven pm. Mori said.
- You were aware of her little game? said Chung.
- Well yes, you know, she hides nothing ... to me.
- Hi Chung! Saki said.
- You were not supposed to arrive with Madailéin and Sami?
- No! Sami is too grumpy, he's never nice with me and I have not seen him! He said he had shopping to do!
- It's inevitably Madailéin preparing another surprise. Chung said with a smile.

****

Madailéin placed the cake in the back seat of her car. Mori came to take the buffet she had done a few hours before. When she was ready to leave, she sat in the car.

Sami arrived at this time.

- Madailéin, I must talk to you, please. Sami said.

He took her by the arm to get her out of the car. He said to her entering the house.

- I must go and join Chung! You had to be there long! What are you doing here?
- I just tell you, I must talk to you!
- I gotta go if I do not want to be late, you know?
- If you are not listening to me, it's not in your car you'll go see Chung, but in an hearse!
- I do not understand!
- Wait me here!

Sami went in the trunk of his car. He opened it and pulled out a person who looked like a mannequin. He placed it in the car of Madailéin. She looked at Sami, and she began to panic.

When he came back, she panicked and she rushed on him. He managed to control her, by grasping her wrists.

- What are you doing?!
- If you want to kill me go ahead! Madailéin said with eyes wide open.
- What are you talking about! I am here to prevent that you are in danger!
- What do you mean? She said.
- If you start up your car, it will explode!
- What!
- Do not screams like that, you'll alert the entire neighborhood.
- What should I do?
- There is a car parked at the back of your house, you'll climb. The driver will lead you in an safe place.
- Why?
- Have you talking to an detective named Brolin? Sami asked.
- Yes, he came to see me at the trial of Chung! Why?
- This detective is corrupt to the core, he is related to a person who wants to kill Chung. You created a stir by killing Porky.
- What It's this madness? But I must go see Chung?!
- This is not a good idea.
- What will happen with Chung?
- He will think you're dead, but (...)
- I can not do such a thing!
- You need to do it for Chung and you.
- Everyone will think I'm dead! You know how Chung will react!
- I know, but it's better that way. Make what I say.
- They will realize that you put an dummy in the car!
- It's not an dummy.
- Oh Lord! Sami what did you do?
- An accident occurred this afternoon. A woman has died. I am not obliged to tell you more!
- What! You mean the person inside my car, it is her? It's terrible! They will see that this person has died before me!
- There are not an autopsy. And results of laboratory expertise that will be performed on your car, take weeks to be known.
- Doctors are noticing!
- Doctors will not see anything. I settled everything with a friend who works at the hospital.
- I can not do that!
- Do you want to live or die? "
- How long will I stay in the shade?
- Four to five weeks or however long it takes.
- It's much too long! I can not stay in the shadows for so long!
- You do not have choice.
- Could I see Chung?
- When it will be a good time! Sami sighed.
- But when?
- There is no time to lose. You have to swear that you will not try anything! It's much too dangerous.

Without realizing what she did, her hand raised into the air and clapped violently on his cheek with a crash. His head turned by the force of her gesture, she turned on her heels to flee.

She could not leave him. Not like that ... she was not prepared for it, not now. Madailéin was moving with determination towards the stairs to the room.

- Madailéin! he said in a choked voice.
- Go away! she shouted.
- Madailéin! he said more firmly.

She froze and she turned, by pointing him with her finger.

- You know what? You're a dirty bastard Sami! Madailéin exclaimed, with a face distorted by rage. You have no right to ask me to leave him like that? she spat, descending a few steps toward him. It's too easy! Have you thought for one second to Chung and to me?
- I did it! he replied between his teeth.
- He does not come to thee the idea that I might need him?
- It'll be better this way for some time ... he said in a broken voice.
- It's what you think! Imagine for a moment what I can feel, imagine Chung! Imagine what he could feel! she exclaimed.
- It's not what I want Madailéin, "he said. If you go Madailéin is to (...)
- But I do not want to leave! I do not want anyone to think in my place!
- I'm not doing it maliciously, Madailéin. he murmured, lowering his head and passing his hand through his hair to hide his distress.
- Damn Sami! Chung and me, it meant nothing to you?

Sami immediately raised his head.

- What are you talking about?
- Our wedding him and me, is not nothing, hell! she said, advancing toward him again.
- You really think I am doing this, only to separate you! he replied, stepping forward in turn to her.

She stood looking at him a moment and he saw his chest rise with excitement and her nostrils dilate with each breath.

- I remind you that I do it to prevent you die! Yes, I love you and you know it! But I know that Chung love you more than anything! And I make it to avoid that you are really separate. You can understand that! he said, clutching his jaw to control himself.

She remained to fix him, but she stepped back, and she stepped back again by trying to no faint.

- It will be better for you! he whispered looking away.
- No, don't tell me what is best for me. You know nothing. she said between her teeth.
- Madailéin, don't make things more difficult.
- No! she got mad.
- Stop Madailéin! he said more firmly.
- Why I would stop? I'm pregnant! You understand this!

She bent forward and put her hands on her belly, her tears streaming down her cheeks.

- What!
- Finally it is too painful for me ... she stammered.

She saw his eyes do the round trip between hers and it was not hard to see that he reflected on what she had said.

- Madailéin, you will make him the happiest man in the world, but you gotta do what I ask. he stammered.

She seemed in shock. Then suddenly, her face hardened and her eyes became harder. She raised her fists and started pounding his chest.

- You're an asshole Sami! I hate you! Madailéin cried.

As if an entire wall of his shell had collapsed.

- Madailéin ... you don't let him, Chung needs you, he could not live without you. I beg you, do what I say! I am sorry to make you suffer Madailéin! he said in a strangled voice. Go away! Go away from here! Sami shouted.

Madailéin went out the back door of the house and got into the parked car. Madailéin feared the reaction of Chung discovering she's dead. She thought of everybody, people who are waiting for the birthday of Chung. His sister and his parents will be there and some other friends of Chung. She did not realize. All she knew was she had run away, or she would die.

****

Sami got into his car which was parked across the street. He pressed the remote starter. Suddenly, an deafening sound like an very violent shock. A light that burns the eyes and breath that clears everything in its path. Madailéin's car exploded, the woman's body was thrown outside the car.

Sami went at full speed.

The neighbors left their house on hearing the noise. They immediately called the police. When police and firefighters arrived on the scene, they discovered the result.

Police vehicles and an ambulance were parked outside the house, a security perimeter was established. Local police filtered into and drove away curious while inside, the forensic was already inspecting the premises.

People around were crying, and one could hear women screaming in shock. The police questioned neighbors about the identity of the victim. The woman next door, told them that her name was Madailéin.

- They are just getting married, it's unbelievable, said the woman.

The police asked if she knew where was her husband, but she could not answer not knowing anything.

They looked around them, without finding anything. One officer discovered a small diary which lay on the kitchen table. He called the others to show them. Madailéin had written, that she was celebrating the anniversary of Chung and she had to go at Mori at seven pm. After searching, a police officer handed a piece of paper on which was noted the home address of Mori.

After closing the door carefully, and they set up around the house, a yellow ribbon on which the word "Danger " was written.


To be continued ...


________

* I decided to write this chapter to change my mind! Hoping you will like it. I tried to make it good! Happy reading.

PS: It happens sometimes there is errors, it is often when I reread it I realize that, if it happens, I make apologize in advance, but I corrects later.


______________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire