vendredi, avril 01, 2011

Undying Love - Authentic Love

st_pat_trefles027.gif

Hello dear readers,

I'm now writing the last chapter of Undying love - Authentic love.

My two characters, Chung and Madailéin will have a new adventure, I'm writing it in this time. I think their next story will surprise many, but I shall say no more. :-D

Since my two characters have attracted 5000 readers, I do not see the interest to abandon.

I want to thank all my readers who take the time to read my stories, I am delighted and very happy that my two lovers please you.

I hope their adventure will continue to grow and develop with you!

On that note, I wish you a great month of April ...

Karole McDowell, author.

April 2011

thank+you+irish.gif.png

st_pat_divers+fer+tre%CC%80fles.gif

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire