jeudi, décembre 30, 2010

The man of my dreams


THE MAN OF MY DREAMS

Tonight, once again,
You came to haunt my dreams.
You grant me a truce,
To me still so naive?

In my dreams, you're still the same.
You're beaming
But even more so when you talk to me,
In this language, I can't understand,
Maybe I don't listen,
It may be that my heart is closed!

However, to my great regret,
Your body and your face
Unclear, but worthy of praise,
I have not yet been released.

Today, what I'm sure
Is that you tear my heart,
Because to me you're hapiness,
But you remain inaccessible.

Sadly! My soul is too ugly
So when you can give me
The favor of seeing your face
I only see your eyes
Your eyes, your glance
Hard, manly
Just a little cold, dignified superiority

When will you do me the favor to introduce yourself?

Karole McDowell 2010 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire