samedi, février 26, 2011

Concupiscence II

Concupiscence

II


- What's matter with you? You are intolerable!
- Nothing!
- Why you have this head?
- Nothing!
- So you sulk for anything? That would surprise me.
- So, be surprise!
- How you can be stupid, sometimes! she left the kitchen.
- That's right, yes, an idiot, to endure a nut like you! he murmured
- What is did you say?
- Nothing, nothing.
- You got only this word in your mouth, thou! ... I regret not having listened to my mother. She was right. she muttered softly.
- My father was right, the weirdos, this is mother to daughter. he murmured.
- What is did you say? she cried. No, do not answer, I know ... NOTHING.

"She does not see that she disturbs me? She disturbs me at work and at night. And Ihave no right to think even two seconds? No, She absolutely must, stick me in the ass, that she comes care what I think. he said to himself.

He heard her open the glass door and close it. She lay on the deck chair, a book in hand, (a fantastic novel, written by her childhood friend. A writer superficial. I hope one of her characters will be able to kill her, one day) her glasses on his nose.

The sun sets on her feet and warms her skin. Although in April, it is relatively good. She put her headphones.

"Good! At least she will not bother me. he said to himself.

He returned to the kitchen and dove into a book "interesting and instructive".

He points his nose only eighteen hours. He's time to eat, she should have been pointing the tip of her nose and say "darling, time to eat!" But no nothing.

He gets up, she is no longer on the deck. Only the book of the minx. The picture behind the book, looks at him. He takes it in his hands and brings it inside.

- My heart? Are you there?

No answer. He looks at the keyring. The car keys are, the secretariat of the university also that of his girlfriend. Where is she?

- I'm sorry for just now, he said. I'm stupid, you're right ... I'm sorry, it's not going too much this time. You know ... work and all. Then I sleep badly. Sweetie, I'm sorry I did not want to draw with you. Sorry for my attitude ... Comes, we'll cook dinner together!

She did not answer. He began to worry. She is in the bathtub and she ignores him, or she went out and he heard nothing.

He enters the bathroom, opens the curtain. The bathtub is full of water and bath mousse. His wife tempering in, more beautiful than ever.

She said without opening her eyes.

- Close the curtain, I'm cold. If you want to cook. I'll finish my bath and maybe I'll eat with you.
- Zi.
- Yes, I heard you're sorry. Bla Bla Bla.
- Zi.
- Yes?
- I love you.
- Yes, you love me, but at the same time you angry with me unless I know nothing.
- I'm sorry.
- What is matter with you at this time?
- I not know.
- You not know? Well duh, closes the curtain, and go reflect, you pissing me off!

He closed the curtain. He returned to the kitchen, he has open the gas and began to prepare the meal.

"What good is a woman, if I have to do everything in this house. Liberation of Women, yeah! Freedom to become pests and defend their womanhood." he said to himself.

  Twenty minutes later, everything is ready. He calls her, she does not come. He served his girlfriend. He sits down. He waits. He waits. He waits. He waits.

She will not come ... She will not come ... She will not come ...

He gets up and going to looking for her. He pulls the curtain of the bathroom.

- Zi! I'm tired, that's enough of your childish whim ... Zi!

It is no longer in the foam, that she soaks, but in a puddle of blood. Her head hangs in on red liquid. She had stopped breathing.

__________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire