mercredi, février 23, 2011

Undying Love - third life ... Part four - That was the promise

UNDYING LOVE *

 Third life ... Part four - That was the promise

He pushed open a large door, it entered, taking care to close the door behind him.  
- Wake up Jimmy! The situation is serious!
- Well, what is it then?
- You know that Mata is currently in New York, guess what? He met Satomi ... we finally tracked him! 
- Don't get you carried away too soon my friend, this is not the only one of these bastards, that we found.
- But they never found their bodies. Anyway we must remain cautious, we must follow Satomi in his travels. 
- Give orders to our spies, to join Mata, they will give him their orders to their arrival. Tell them also, he must follow Satomi, in all his movements and especially not to attack him because he is our last chance to find the manuscript. 
- But that's not all!
 - Argh! I definitely don't like it, what else!
- It would seem they would be reincarnated and they are in New York. 
- In New York? I disgusts me more and more to represent in reality the symbol of fornication, and of traitor. 
- I know that we act for the good of all, at least initially that was our goal, but if he becomes too powerful, we can say goodbye to lust and thirst for power.
- The blood on our hands, we will return in the face. For centuries, we kill and stuff to keep a secret, a secret that will curse us for eternity. If indeed, they are reincarnated, find them and kill them. 
- I have already sent two officers to meet them, and they were killed. 
- You have sent men without talking to me? Well then, what's new?
- The woman is still called Mairenn, Chuichi and Kido. Evil has often taken possession of our souls during the past centuries, but some of us are dead forever now, and those who remain, have been trying in recent years, doing no more only to charitable acts to earn redemption.
- Our actions are unforgivable, but we can not reveal this secret, to perpetuate the benefits of our image. Well I am retiring now, I will execute your orders.
2
Mairenn was walking in the park when a man appeared behind her. Mairenn startled, when the man put his hand on her shoulder.  
- I have to speak to you it's important. I am a friend of your husband and you. But surely your memory earlier, doesn't allow you to recognize me. But that is not important. In fact, for starters, my name is Oku. Don't interrupt me, please.
Mairenn, listening with attentive ear. Oku told her everything he knew about the promise of Chuichi and of his curse, but above all this jealousy. Mairenn did not lose a crumb of his words, and dared not speak, for not interrupt him, and to lose the thread of his story.  - Listen Oku, your story is beautiful and very romantic, understand me, I (...) 
- I know all this may seem a little big, but it's true.
- But tell me, I do not quite understand ... My husband, why he would have lied to? I do not understand. And I just do what? Because if you told me about all this is for good reason, too, no! You could very well have done two years earlier. What have you behind your head? What do you want from me? 
- The U.S. and British gourverments, have certainly sent officials, in reality they are killers. 
- Who are they?
- They have always obey, and never ask questions. They are like secret agents, henchmen, who obey orders given to them. Because of them, many people throughout the ages, have perished in terrible agony. All others who have been reincarnated, were beheaded by these agents. Fortunately, we also were able to cause casualties on their side. But not enough. It's a war that we deliver, for several centuries.
4
It was nearly 14:00 that day, Jeremy Albert, a descendant of the king's sbire, is at work, and since this morning at sunrise. He ask questions, since almost five days, to a man. The British are very good when the time comes to do people talking. Torture was their favorite pastime. They had managed to capture him, thanks to the help, agents, another member of the organisaiton "Knightland" ... Ó Ghallachóir. For five days Ó Ghallachóir was tortured at will by the henchmen of the British government.
- Let us, dear Ó Ghallachóir. Where are hidden Chuichi and his wife? Where is Kido? I know you know the location of his residence, then say it to us or your suffering will only increase ... 
- Go on dirty dog, tell me your wounds of the mind that are far more ugly than your flesh ... At least for now ... but if you like, increase my sufferings, hangman!
- Looks like they come straight from another era, said a man present in the room. 
- They are so stupid they will not realize they have into another era. said the hangman.
 Ó Ghallachóir screaming in pain and had held out so far, but after five days, despite his years of loyalty, he began to be out of strength to face all these tortures he was subjected. Vises, firebrand, etc.. All this was too much and Ó Ghallachóir, was exhausted.
- Okay, okay. I'll talk, but please, stop, I beg you, stop this torture. I know where is the reincarnation. He hides in New York, and calls himself Chuichi Tatsuya also known as a co-founder of the organization "Knightland". But on the manuscript, his wife, I know nothing! I swear ... pity believe me!
- You speak of Chuichi Tatsuya? Whoever fights against the British and Americans, making his own theories, cans? We talk about this man?
- Yes, it's him.
- Who says you don't lie to me to save time?
- 1 Is iad na ceisteanna dá neamhéifeachtúil, agus míthreorach.
- You want to play with me? To make sure of your good faith, I want that you be tortured again every hour and within three days you will be killed. Again, you will be killed. And do not rely on my mercy. Regarding Chuichi Tatsuya, I will send agents in New York and they will deal with this whore as it should.
- 2 Beidha sé tú a sheoladh chuig ifreann má tá túteagmháil has bhean.
5
- Chuichi, wake up, Chuichi. I just spoke with Oku.
- You talked with Oku?
- You know who I mean anyway ...
- Are you serious? He didn't reincarnated ...
- Ah! He said, the U.K. and U.S. governments have send agents and to judge you.
- It's a pretext, old like world and all that, the sole purpose of destroying us, but they will not succeed this time! I promise you.
- Okay I don't want it happen something to you, remember that if I married with you, it was not for you die again.
6
 Gordon got up and gone to visit to Jimmy. He arrived before a guard who called Jimmy to inform of his arrival. He entered and closed the door, so as not to be disturbed during his meeting.
- Hello Jimmy. Your sleep has been good?
- Exactly Gordon, no, it was not good at all ... So tell me, is there some news about Jeremy?
- Yes, we have news, exactly ... But the sequel will please you, we asked agents to remove the couple.
- Who says that another person is not aware of this story? If agents make us lose all the clues allowing us to finish our quest, we will never sleep quiet and we will always be afraid for our lives.
- Okay, I'll try to prevent them as quickly as possible. It is you who reigns now, you have full authority and your choice will be ours. Just hope it's not too late.
7
On rising the next morning, Mairena and Chuichi perceived that the door had been broken. He grabbed his sword and advanced slowly while holding one hand on the hilt of his sword, ready at any moment. He looked a quick and discreet eye on the inside and saw that all his belongings and furniture were intact. A listening attentive ear, if there was no sound. Aside from some furniture ransacked, nothing was missing from his home. He then felt something cold and wet fall on his head. He rubbed his forehead and saw blood on his hands. He looked up at the ceiling and noticed that a puddle of blood, likely came from the second floor, had pierced the floor of the first floor. He then climbed on the first floor of the house and got up, saw the body of a man decapitated. It was, Kido. Chuichi fell to the ground, tears in his eyes, the agents will now attempt to successfully implement their demonic, in coolly murdering his wife. Chuichi turned and came face to face with a great man of dark skin.
 Chuichi drew his sword, rage in his heart.
- Who are you?!
- My name Baltha son of Nabon! As for you I already know that you're Chuichi, because of that, I'll kill your wife, I'm sorry, but some acts of history must be kept secret forever!
- It is you who will die today! You'll go join your jesters! Chuichi shouted, enraged.
- Poor Chuichi, what are you doing with that sword? We are in the 19th century, not the 5th! said the man.
 Chuichi attacked his opponent's head, his heart filled with hatred and rage. Baltha who was nearly thirty years experience in battle, had no trouble countering him. However Chuichi put so much hate, that he managed to push his opponent and hurt him. Chuichi did evidence of any art, as his anger and his desire for revenge were great. The man came to dodge him without too much difficulty. Baltha then decided to attack. Some sequences in succession, and finally he left one of his many secret tricks and tried to pierce Chuichi's abdomen.
- Hey, said Oku.
He pierced the heart of the agent, and he fell to the ground, spitting blood, ready to give up the ghost. Oku raised his sword into the air, tilted so that it reaches the nape of the man, he heard then pronounced the ritual phrase: Beidha sé tú a sheoladh chuig má tá tú teagmháil ifreann has bhean. Few hundredths of a second later the blade fell on his neck.
After several minutes, Chuichi woke up while taking a deep breath. He raised with difficulty, sat on a chair and looked straight ahead where stood Oku and Kido, a glass in hand, sipping quietly with under their feet, the lifeless body of Baltha.
- Ah! Finally, you wake up! It's not too early. said Kido
- Kido. You're alive. But how?
- I guess you thought that the headless man was me. In fact, he was an agent who tried to kill me. Finally, he shot me with his gun, but fortunately he did just scratched. I do not know how long I remained lying on the ground, but I got up, I heard the noises that you were making, I thought he was looking for a sword, a hatchet, or I do not know what yet sufficiently sharp to cut my neck. You know my great warrior talents better than anyone, my friend and therefore I slipped noiselessly up to him and neither one nor two, click, clack ... I've beheaded him. Then I gave landed him my bathrobe and hiding his head. I suspected that Baltha come from itself whether the work was well done. And our good old friend Oku, arrived.
- Thank you to be arrived on time, Oku. Anyway. I'm really happy to see you alive, Kido!
- And me too. By the way sorry I made you believe I was dead, but if we wanted to have a chance to beat Baltha, we had to do this scene. In fact, because of you and your bad habit of always being late, the agents have spied us.
Chuichi picked up his sword.
8
Gordon crossed breezed the great hall that separates the office of Jimmy of the rest of the domain.
- Bad news, Jimmy. Baltha ... has been beheaded!
- What! How do you know? 
- I just received a telegram. The other agents come to warn me. They come to find her lifeless body, beheaded, and that of one of their members they have not found the head but they managed to identify him. Baltha is dead, Jimmy. Kido has killed him, or maybe, it's Chuichi ... 
- No matter who killed him. Now it's too late. We should only blame ourselves. We were too relaxed, we were not suspicious enough, and we have been dispelled. It's not like at the time of the Inquisition, where we were a strong and powerful army. Baltha, his soul joined the depths of hell. May God have mercy on him ... Kido will pay it, you can be sure. You can withdraw now.
- Another detail. According to an agent, he saw another man, we don't know his identity. But it's maybe him the murderer. You know a man named, Oku?
- Oku?
Jimmy turned pale and asked to Gordon to leave his office.
Gordon was turning in round in his house, waiting a telegram from one of his agents. For more than two hours, that Gordon was waiting. More time passed, more he realized clearly that they had failed their mission and they were probably dead.
Gordon felt a presence near him, but it was not Jimmy. The presence that he felt, was more powerful, because of all the immigrants that they had killed throughout all generations lived, he could feel it. He saw nothing nowhere in his piece, and the alarm had been not given by any of the agents who were prowling around. Gordon walked slowly backwards towards the curtains of the large window of his room to pick up his sword, when suddenly he felt the touch of a blade, descend gently on his throat, making flow a little blood on his clothes
- Is that what you are looking for? Sorry but your rapier pleases me, I'll to keep it for myself. So this is the great Gordon, last ancestor of King's henchman, one of the fighters, who just get caught. Looks like there's been a let go during all these years. We must never neglect the training, you should know it, you are the ancestor of a master of murders.
- How did you make to arrive until me? All our agents lurking around. 
- Agents? They were only twenty at most, said Chuichi. And I'm not just anybody, do not forget that I have centuries of art of hiding behind me.
- I imagine that you are already aware for Baltha. Now, you're the next on the list, said Oku. I'll kill you, and then go back home soon. Afterwards, there will be more than Jimmy and us ..
- Tell me, do you have a last wish? asked Mairenn.
- What are you doing here, bitch?
- You have too much blood on your hands, to treat me, whore, said Mairenn.
- I must to receive my redemption. I'm sorry for all the persecutions that we made you suffer, said Gordon.
- It will not help matters, says Chuichi. A promise is a promise.
 Oku cut off his head. Oku had no time to recover from his emotions. When he raised, he saw before him Jimmy. He was accompanied by his agents who stood, a sword in their hand.
- The secret must be preserved, and being the last to know, I will reign in peace. I never thought that you would make the mistake to come in England. Throw by yourself, into the lion's mouth, at your age, it's pathetic. You're insane like others of your race.
- My race? said Chuichi.
- Yes, your race. You should have to find a woman like you, instead of fornicating with your Irish whore, you defy the laws. That makes seven hundred years that you fight to avenge the death of your dirty whore.
- That makes two times that you treat her of a whore, and in the same sentence, you're screwed, you know that? said Oku.
Chuichi sat up, and fixed Jimmy.
- Kill them! shouted Jimmy to his agents.
 Twenty agents appeared all around them. The agents took out their guns. Chuichi, Kido and Oku, raised their swords, while they were still in their hand.
- Le haghaidh onóir is glóir. Théann tú ar ais nuair a tháinig tú ó! Oku and Kido shouted, in one voice.
They pierced the body of agents.
- You're monsters ... Go rot in hell! shouted Mairenn.
- I know, but this is the price of our reign ... You, your death and your progeny slaughtered, and me ... the eternal damnation of my soul, said Jimmy, quietly.
At the same time, Jimmy received a telegram. He took it in his hand. Few moments later, Jimmy let dropped the little paper and fell to his knees.
- My God, it was true! He is alive! Chuichi, you have always been the reincarnation of ... You are the true J. .. You're Japanese, you can not be HIM.
Kido enjoying this moment of madness, took his sword and lunged at him, screaming with all his hatred.
- There can be only one.
He cut off his head with brutality.
9
A young man of around thirty years, with a goatee, went behind the domain of Jimmy. A man was sitting quietly reading a book.
- Hi friend, said an unknown. You became master of the kingdom in his place. But now, things will change. He will show people a different world, a world without you. Tonight, they will understand, that he is back. For centuries he was hiding. He has misled you, you all ... Thou hast searched without finding them, right? You have the blood of their dead on your hands. Today, the kingdom will be destroyed. The knights are behind you, open your eyes. If you want to take the lead, it is time, because ...
He turned and saw Chuichi, Kido and Oku who were standing behind him. He had time to say:
- Yesh ....
Chuichi raised his sword and cut off his head.
Such was the promise ...

________________________

P.S. : Translation of sentences in Irish:

1- Is iad na ceisteanna dá neamhéifeachtúil, agus míthreorach : 
The questions are both ineffectives and misleading.
2- Beidh sé tú a sheoladh chuig ifreann má tá tú teagmháil a bhean : 
He will send you to hell if you touch the woman.

____________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire