dimanche, février 20, 2011

Undying love - 3rd life ... Part Two

*  UNDYING LOVE*

Part Two


4

Despite all precautions, James came to know about their secret liaison, six months later. He decided to send his daughter in Nova Scotia for a month.

- Dad, why are you doing this?
- One month, and you'll have forgotten.
- I love him, Dad!
- I will choose a man who will be very well for you.
- You told me you'd do anything for me, to get everything I want!
- If I had known it would be so foolish, I would have said no right away.
- And why? asked Mairena.
- Why do you reply, when I speak?
- I will be with him that you like it or not! You can't oblige me to be with a man I dislike.
- As long as you'll live in my house, you'll have to submit you to my rules. James said, sternly.
- It's Chuichi that I want.
- One day you will thank me, and you'll understand my point.
- I realize that my life will be ruined because of you!
- Excuse me?! said James, eyes wide open.
- You have quite understood what I just said! she said bravely.
- Well, go prepare your bags! You're leaving tomorrow morning. Can you get out of my office, our discussion is over. said James without looking her.

Mairena begged his father to change his point, but without success.

She went to the little cafe where Chuichi was talking with friends. The area was frequented mostly by Asians. She walked and they were looking at her strangely. Some people, made her a nod in greeting. She stopped just a few feet from the door. She wondered if she should go without telling him.

She would not create conflict between him and her father. They were friends for a long time, and she did not want this friendship is shattered by her fault. She stopped a moment, and she entered.

- Chung, can I speak to you for a moment?
- Hello! What's the matter? It is me who gives you this effect? You're pale, more than usual, he said, smiling.
- My father knows all about us. He decided to send me in Nova Scotia for a month, hoping that on my return I will have you forgotten.
- We love each since centuries, it's not a month that will change something, "he said, giving her a kiss on the forehead.
- I'm serious, Chung! she said in raising the voice.
- Me too! he said. Ok, do not worry. During your absence, I will speak to him.
- He will not listen!
- I told you, I will speak to him!

Chuichi got up abruptly in his chair fell to the ground and he rushed on it, kicking.

- Chung! I do not want to break your friendship! I'll go and try to forget you.

She had tears in her eyes.

- What! he cried.
- I do not know what to do!

She looked at him with terrified eyes.

Chuichi took her in his arms and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

- Listen, nobody can separate us, even your father, whether a friend or not. You understand?
- Yes. she said, hugging him very hard.

The next morning, Mairena left for the Nova Scotia. She would like, that Chuichi would be there to say her goodbye.

Chuichi canceled all his appointments, to meet James. He knows that this conversation will lead nowhere, but he wanted to discuss with him. Although he could keep his coolness, he was sometimes impulsive.

He walked down the hall, and he saw the office of James, his rage grew. He opened the door and entered.

- Hi James. How are you?
- Okay, thank you.
- Your daughter has left for the Nova Scotia this morning!
- Do not be silly, you know very well why. I do not want my daughter to be with you. She believes that she is in love with you. You and I know what could happen. You want to see her dead again? You forgot? shouted James.
- You think I forget?
- My daughter could be in danger and I do not want that she to be.
- Ah! I see! You let your daughter free in its decisions, but it's you decide!
- Do not change the subject. I told you, I do not want her to be unhappy. You know what this could cause!
- She never will be in danger with me. I love her and it's not you who will destroy the love I have for her.
- I didn't say you could hurt her intentionally, but you seem to forget that she is already dead in your arms! She does not remember anything! And it's better this way, believe me.
- I never loved another woman. There is a pact between her and me, "he said, putting his hands on the desk of James.
- It's not serious! Forget the pact, said James, shaking his head.
- How can you say such a thing? If this relationship does not becoming official, you know very well that we die both. said Chuichi

James looked at him and looked down.

- I will not give you the opportunity to destroy what's between her and me.
- Chung, you might regret, don't insist!
- Is that a threat?
- A warning. You seem to forget how conciste our organization, said James.
- No, I did not forget! How could I forget the promise I made.
- Now you go out of my office.
- F**k you! shouted Chuichi.

Chuichi went out slamming the door.

James wanted to retract his remarks, but his pride prevented him. He knows that Chuichi is very sincere. He was not as severe as he implied. But he knows that a relationship between her and him could endanger the whole organization and the life of his daughter.

So many people have tasted death, so many have fought for the organization. How often will they be reincarnated so that finally, the promise of Chuichi will be achieved.

James knew for some time that his daughter had an attraction to Chuichi. He knew it would happen sooner or later. But he believed that life could forget. She has already said that if he forced her to marry a man other than Chuichi, she would go away and never he could see her again.

5

Two weeks later ...

Aisling told James that she preferred to to see her daughter with the man that she loves, rather than see her go away, or worse, that she stops its days.

He saw fit to bring her back two weeks earlier. This decision was not taken lightly. His wife was forced to negotiate with him at length, to make him see reason.

As soon as she became from Nova Scotia, she continued her relationship with Chuichi. James knew it, but he did not object, even if he made great efforts not to disapprove. Aisling begged him not to interfere in their relationship and that he should let them live their love no matter what will happen.

_____________________

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire