lundi, février 21, 2011

Undying love - 3rd life ... Part Three

The first ceremony


6

Two years later ...

Chuichi went to the James's office to discuss with him. Believing that it was for the organization, asked him no questions.

- Hi! What is the honor of your visit? said James, unenthusiastic.
- That makes two years now, that your daughter and me are together, and it would be the time to formalize this relationship. So I ...
- My daughter asked you in marriage, right? replied James promptly.
- Well, yes ...
- You have not enough, to be with daughter, now you want to marry her?
- For some couples, this is the culmination of union!
- Uh! ....
- What uh? ... Don't tell me you're going to refuse!
- I must to think about.
- Think about what? Chuichi said.

Someone knocked to his door.

- What! replied James, fiercely.
- Oh hello Chuichi! I'm sorry, I did not know you had a conversation! said the wife of James, with a pleasant smile.
- It's not really a conversation. He came to me saying something stupid. James says a satirical tone.
- So you assert that your daughter has asked me in marriage, be something stupid? Chuichi said, furious.
- Oh yes! This is good new! I hope that you will not interfere again! said Aisling.
- No! We discussed just about everything. You know how it will happen, the kind of ceremony and where! Things like that! Look, I will not oppose the idea. said James, with a smile artificial.
- You're a sacred number! said Chuichi, crossing his arms. So you say what?
- Well, yes ... I agree. I wish you much happiness. said James, a grumpy tone.
- Thanks James, it's too much. said Chuichi, with a semblance of recognition.
- Well, everything is solved! I'm really happy, Chuichi.

Aisling said, in approaching to Chuichi. She gave him a hug.

- It would be nice to have a double ceremony, or a mixture of two weddings! Aisling said.
- Two ceremonies? You mean an Irish wedding and Japanese? Are you serious? James said, shrugging his eyebrows.
- Yes, said Aisling. You seem to forget that Chuichi is Japanese and we're Irish, she said, sending a look to James.
- It's a good idea! Chuichi said. What do you think, James? Chuichi request, with sarcastically.
- Well yes, anyway, you seem to make decisions without my consent and in front of me, what can I say? he said coldly.

Aisling went to Chuichi, and gave him a hug with a smile. She left the office with a look to James.

- You had something else to to ask me, Chuichi, because I have a lot of work today. asked James, a gruffly.
- No I will not abuse your time any longer. Thank you James! Goodbye and good day!

Chuichi walked to the door with a grin.

- Hum? Ah yes! Thank you! said James, gasping.
- What did you say James? Chuichi said, arrogantly.
- No! Nothing! You will do my greetings to my daughter. You'll probably see her today, I suppose!
- Yes that is ...

Chuichi advanced to the door, turning to James. He does not even raised his eyes.

7

Chuichi and Mairenn got married, July 27, 1850. She was very happy and it showed. She laughed, and caressed his back, staring at him lovingly. Chuichi looked at her, in her dress, he found her magnificent. She wore a strapless gown decorated with lace, contrasting belt to the waist, a lace-up back, and chapel train. Chuichi wore a tuxedo, ivory colored shirt white silk, a burgundy belt.

- We are gathered today to join this man and woman for the sacred vow of marriage. said the priest.
- Mairenn O'Mahony, would you take to husband, Chuichi Tatsuya?
- Yes I do. she replied.
- Chuichi Tatsuya, would you take to wife, Mairenn O'Mahony here this?
- Yes I do. he replied.

During the exchange of rings, they were both very nervous. Mairenn looked at him intensely with loving eyes.

- I give you this alliance, a sign of our love and our loyalty. said Mairenn.

He uttered the same words and they looked at each for a moment and they turned to the priest.

- If for any reason whatsoever, a person objects to this union, that she says it now or she is silent forever. said the priest.

Aisling glanced to James, who wanted to say do not say a word, not even a throat clearing. He contented himself with a nod that he wanted to say that he consented.

- James, if you dare say one word or only one sound, I do not know what I'll do. whispered Aisling.
- Don't worry, I will do nothing. replied James soberly. She is beautiful our daughter.
- Don't change the subject. said Aisling.
- It was the Irish version, then  what we do now? The Japanese version? whispered James, in shrugging his shoulders.
- Yes ... That's what we said! whispered Aisling.
- Error, is what you decided, he whispered sighing. It makes half an hour we're there?

The priest glanced in the assembly and waited a few moments. He cast a glance to James in leaning his head on the right. He watched the married and he said the vows.

- Considering that nobody seems to object to this union ... I declare you united by the sacred bonds of marriage. You can kiss the bride.

Chuichi kissed his wife passionately. He smiled and kissed her again. James went to see Chuichi and pressed his hand strongly. He kissed her his daughter on the cheek and congratulated her.

Aisling, went toward Chuichi and kissed him on the cheek.

- I know I'm not supposed to do that, but I like to kiss you! she said, smiling.

He looked at her, blushing.

Aisling kissed her daughter on the cheek and whispered a few words to the ear.

- So it's the Japanese version now! said James, to his wife.
- Yes, but in a mutual agreement, they decided to do a private ceremony.
- Private? What does it mean that we are excluded? said he, in opening the eyes wide. He manipulates her already! James said angrily.
- He doesn't manipulate, since it's her who spoke in first. said Aisling.

James turned to Mairenn, and she gave him a smile ironic, with a small revenge.

He narrowed his eyes, in directing his gaze to Chuichi, who him, shrugged his shoulders by sign of innocent.

_______________________________

ps: I know I could detail the Irish wedding, more depth, but ... It would have taken three pages, so I chose to be brief! : oD

_____________________

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire