samedi, février 26, 2011

Concupiscence IV (end)

Concupiscence

IV

He jumped when he heard a voice behind him.

- Hello! It's been a while since I have not come here. This is a draft of a new genus. The lead character is called Chung, it's a man... a true!

She takes his forefinger, she writhes it, in her mouth, rubbing his tongue over his skin, while his member is recovering again. She laughs, by rubbing it gently with her teeth. Her eyes devour him with a murderous fire. He can no longer resist, and he throws her. His lips touch hers. He can not stop. Is she real or is only a figment of his imagination. Impatient, she drew him with violence against her, and kissed him passionately.

He was very surprise, but he returned her kiss lovingly. She began to moan with pleasure when she felt his hands caressing her back. Breathless, he got rid of her embrace, then he hastened to remove the tissue, which was her only clothes. He laid her on the floor of his classroom.

He penetrated her with a violent thrust and exhaled a complaint, when she closed around him like a second skin. He plunged and plunged into her with all the ardor of desire too long retained. He was too late to withdraw. She shouted his name. He collapsed on her with a grunt satisfied. Unable to stop the bliss he had just been to known, he remained in her. 

****

His eyes opened suddenly and in the room, there was a dead silence. He woke up.

His girlfriend is gone. She was standing near the window.

- Darling? he said.
- You do not sleep? You don't dream to her now? she said without turning around.
- Who? What are you talking about?
- It's 'cause of her, if you make this head? she said, without send him a look.
- I not not know what you mean, he said.
- You've never been so excited with me, who is she?
- This is just a dream, I'm sorry, I don't control my dreams.
- You can't control your ejaculation, too. she said angrily.

He lifted the sheets and saw the result of his dream.

She put her bony finger on the window.

- Come against me! he said.
- No, you disgust me ... she said without turning around.
- Honey, come on, I tell you. This is not like I had been unfaithful, it's only a dream, he said.

She do not move. He sees her bones, waltz behind her back. And he hears her voice trembling say some words. She turned slowly, he saw nothing human in her face. he fixed the maggots, squirming, eating the rest of her eye. Her lips are only two nets moldy, of her nose pulls out a deformed spider. He can see her teeth, which were once perfect overlap, one of them falls down and breaks. She advanced toward him.

- Darling, I don't want you to leave me, she said.
- Leave you for a woman who is not real? You're funny, he said.
- Yet she rang the bell that alerted you left. I've heard it.
- What is are you talking about? You should stop reading the novels of this pretentious.
- Do not talk like that about my friend. she cried.
- Do not be angry, Zi! I was kidding.
- I'm not angry, but a teacher also appreciated than you, who has a point so pitiful, give me nauseous. she said. What's you got? Looks like this is longer you, thy dreams begin to bother you, I think.
- Stop making me shit with my dreams, I can not help it. And I begin to love the woman in my dreams, she don't yell on me and she gives me what I want. Not like you, that refuse me, every night. he said coldly.

She jumped on the bed, she leans forward to bite him, pinning her hands above his head. She tilts her teeth, and a worm falls into his mouth. Her index, a bone protruding, sinking into his mouth. She takes it and eats it. She smiled. This demonic smile that freezes his blood. Her tongue crumbles when she speaks and smothers him.

Her legs who was so firm and sensitive, tight around his pelvis sink into his flesh like a razor blade. The bones of her buttocks, who was so sweet and nice, crashing into his thighs.

She begin to stir slowly. Her breasts, who was round and exquisite, who hopped rhythmically, have disappeared. He sees than broken ribs.

He wanted to scream.

His flaccid sex, and shrinks do not decide to boost despite the shots that she gives. One minute of distraction and now he feels her teeth on his lips and she trying to snatch.

His throat produces no sound, except a confused sound that corresponds to her name, the name of the woman who shudder him in his dreams.

He looks at the empty open under his feet in a cloud of sparks.

This is then that SHE appeared, and without warning, she ran on Zi, grabs him by the neck and lifts her, a few centimeters, she no longer touches the ground with her feet and she sent her to waltz through the wall.

He remained silent, bowed his head, and then he smiled. He raised his head and looked at the woman. Her eyes sparkled. She held out her hand, he got up from bed.

He grabbed the woman's hand, she smiled back and they vanished.

___________________________

The End...

__________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire