jeudi, février 24, 2011

Undying love - 3rd life ... fifth part (end)

UNDYING LOVE *


3rd life... fifth part

2

Chuichi looked at her very lovingly. He seized her hand that was on the table for interlacing in his own, as for stay in constant contact with her. He looked at her in smiling. His smile paralyzed her, every time, and she wandered in his eyes.


- Mairena? You okay?
- Uh ... Yes. You don't realize, how your smile is enchanting. she said.
- He is only for you. he replied. I'm really happy that all this is now over. Grant me this dance, pretty lady? he asked, holding out his hand.
- Yes, she replied.

Chuichi led her on the dance floor. He placed his hands on her hips and moved closer to her body, she slipped her arms around his neck. They allowed themselves to be lulled by the rhythm of music. She placed her head against his shoulder, and she let herself go to wellbeing. He lifted a hand to her hips and put it in her hair. He brushed a lock of hair.

- Ah! I have so much to say. We've waited so long to get married. I so much dreamed, I continued my quest during many years. I've been looking more, and less I found you. I was almost afraid, that you are not reincarnated. I had renounced, my heart was asleep, lived without emotion, and that's when you fell from the sky. If you knew what you mean to me, what I want to be to you, my life is you. I need you, your warmth, your heart beats, your breath, your touch, your tenderness. You are beautiful my love, everything attracts me to you, your beauty, your femininity, your charm, your attentions are soft magnets that I have never resisted, and I do not resist still. It's you that I expected, I was hoping it was you, now I only have only one fear, the fear of to lose you again. But the time it allowed we will be together in this world, nothing and no one can separate us, I'll do my promise. My heart was dead, and you have revived it. He shouts for you I love you to eternity. Tonight I will prove to you how much I love you, how you're my life.

He caressed her tenderly, and he covered her, with kisses on her face. She could not say anything, he had so touched her. After these words, How to believe he did not love her. Strangely, she felt the same thing for him. She wanted to tell him, but he slid his index finger on her lips.

- Say nothing, my love.

She pressed her lips to his. He responded to her kiss and made more squeezing, more hungry.

- Did I say how you were beautiful tonight? he asked.
- Yes, several times, she said.
He led her to their table when the music was finished. He made her sit down and gave her a box.
- I wanted to offer it for a long time, but I think tonight is the right time.
She opened the box. It was a crystal heart. She was satisfied to caress it,  when that it was still inside the box.
- Do you like it? he asked.
- Wonderful ... Chu ... Chuichi. she said.
- It your own property in another era, he said.

After have paid the bill, he seized her by the hand and they left the restaurant.

- You would like to immortalizes our love, my darling? he asked, pressing her hand.
- Immortalize our love, but, what do you mean? she asked, surprised.
- We have an appointment with a artist painter who will do our portrait. You like the idea? he asks.
- It's a wonderful idea, my love, she said.
- I chosen a dress for the occasion, I hope it will please you. he said.
- I'm sure! she said hastily.

They went to the artist painter. When she saw him from the back, she recognized him, her heart stopped beating. She should be very pale.

- Mairenn, let me introduce Satomi, he will immortalize us.
- Very happy to meet you, he said. His face turned pale, as if his heart had stopped beating.
- You should go to don your Dress, please darling. he said, kissing her hand.

She put on the dress and she went back to see Chuichi.


****

Three days later, the painting was completed.

Mairenn was really happy. She congratulated him endlessly.

- I have a few small adjustments to be made, but it is almost finalized.

Satomi withdrew to a small room that was in the back of his shop and returned with two glasses, handed it nicely to Chuichi and Mairena.

- You don't take anything? asked Chuichi.
- No, never when I work, he said coldly.
- Thank Satomi, Mairenn said with a smile.

Few moments later, Mairena felt weak.

- Chuichi, I have a strange sensation! said Mairenn.

Chuichi had just time to take her in his arms before she fell. He pressed it against him. His head was spinning too.

- Satomi? What is you did? said Chuichi.

Satomi turned toward them with a strange smile.

- Don't worry, this will not last long. said Satomi. You will feel your heartbeat to accelerate, your blood will flow faster. You are dying.
- Why?
- Chuichi, I'm cold! she said.

He would like to walk up to him for make him pay his actions, but he was unable to move, paralyzed.

Mairenn felt nothing. They looked at each with a huge void in the eyes. That was the end. They stayed standing without falling, as if they were transformed into statues. They had loved one last time in this room.

Satomi looked at them, panicked. He walked towards them, but when that he approached a little too close, he had an intense nausea. He stepped back.

Satomi looked at the painting, as if he really saw the couple he had painted. He closed his eyes briefly, trying to ignore the incessant humming in his ears. He rushed toward the painting, picked up the wall.

At the same time, Satomi felt something push him violently in the back. He fell to the ground, and he felt all the air in his lungs, to be expelled. He was already dizzy and could not see very well, but just enough for distinguish the painting close to him. 

He looked up and saw a bright light, and saw two people familiar. Chuichi and Mairenn. The light blinded him intensely.

- Leave me alone! shouted Satomi. You have get what you deserve! he shouted again.

Following these words spoken, the windows were shattered. He uttered a scream of horror. Without understand, he saw the fog of death obscure his eyes. He died as he lived.

A terrible fire broke out. The firemen arrived on the scene too late, everything had been destroyed by flames, everything except the painting, which seemed strangely intact. They froze when they saw the couple standing motionless. A fireman came gently, and put his hand on her shoulder. The couple fell in creating a cloud of dust.

A few days later, the painting was given to the museum. Without to mention the couple who was found in the ruins. They said that nobody would have believed this story.

One night the couple reappeared a moment for contemplate their portrait ... A piece of paper fell near the painting and their bodies gradually disappeared.

****

One hundred thirty-three years later ...

Four spirits appeared suspended in the air. More and faster, closer and closer, forcing the four elements to joined together. They mingled, and they returned inside a woman. She joins palms of her hands above her head. A flash, more dazzling that ever, arises. The thunder rumbled, more deafening than it had ever been. She saw a figure appear. It was tall, elegant.

"Ad terram redit." [1]

The woman felt herself falling. Her eyes were closed, while a smile stretched her lips. She was thrown in a hallway with magnificent colors. The body of the woman continued to fall for some time, and when she breathed her last, there was a blinding light.

She saw men dressed in blue pajamas. They gave her a little slap on the butt and she began to cry.

- It's a little girl with beautiful green eyes. said the doctor. How will you call it?
- Madailéin, in homage to her grandmother.

[1] She returns to the earth.
________________________

Well, the story of Chuichi (Chung) and Mairenn (Madailéin) is complete. If I continue, I'll turn in circles, which seemed the case in the last two parts.

I will create other characters, but not immediately ... I don't base on a show or a book (that would be stupid as a writer, unless, an homage), but this is my imagination. So it is possible that it is a bit long before I return with other characters. And as I mentioned, I'm working on my manuscript ...

Hoping that you enjoyed.

I leave you by sending you bubbles of energy, who turn around you, constantly!

Karole McDowell...

xxxx
______________________________

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire