lundi, février 21, 2011

Undying love - 3rd life ... Part Three - The "other" ceremony

The "other" ceremony

8

Now that Chuichi had found Mairenn , it was imperative, that they get married as soon as possible. The "other" wedding as delivered, nobody could contest it.
He was decreed that the ceremony would take place in the house Chuichi, presided by Kido, a pastor friend Chuichi.
Why such haste? First, because many battles certainly wait her brave knight.

Kido had all authority in the matter. If he was not fulfilling his duties faithfully, he could be stripped of his post and die suddenly. And it should find his successor.
- Mairenn, said Kido. It's not very nice to have lied to your father!
- Yes, I know, but it should not he know that I knew, "she said. He is enough upset like that! added Mairenn.
- Using the pretext of a Japanese wedding, it was not very persuasive. said Kido.
- For him, yes ... said Mairenn.
- Your father knows that your mother knows? asked Kido.
- No, and that's fine. she replied.
- Well, that's enough, we must proceed, Chuichi said, coldly.
- We are gathered here today to celebrate the marriage of Mairenn and Chuichi. began Kido. The marriage is not just a ceremony. It's proof of trust between two people, which is the very foundation of love. It's an effort of will to forget and overcome the fears of the past. It is an oath that binds two souls who are forever linked. This may create challenges ahead.
- Kido, we already know it all, said Chuichi.
- It's for to spice up. We are only three, if you know what I mean, he said. I'm sure, it will please, to your puppets, he added.
- Continues, Kido, Mairenn said.
- The marriage is not just a ceremony, said Kido. It is a promise which rewards the courage of those who waited alone, the true love for years, centuries, in this case it. The most important thing is not this ceremony, it only serves to show to the world of feelings that already exist, and promises already sealed in the deepest heart of the newlyweds. ended Kido. Myckaël, Mairenn, please.
- My beloved. Your cheeks are always so beautiful.
- If you lack inspiration Chuichi, I can help you, said Kido.
- Shut up! said Chuichi.
- Cover me with your kisses! Your love and your scent are exquisite. Do not care to my past. These are people who have burned. Falses turned against me, they put me in the closet.
- What you're beautiful, my beloved, you're beautiful!
- You are so beautiful, my beloved. So my beloved among men. At his feet I fell. The light he launches on me is love. His left arm is under my head and his right hand hugs me. I hear my beloved. Here he comes, crawling under the sand, waiting for the right moment to attack. My beloved is like a snake. Now he stands behind that wall. He watches, he spies.
- Get up, my beloved, my dear, come. Get up, my beloved, my lovely, come! My secret love, you must to show them your face, let them to hear your voice because your voice is sweet and charming is your face.
- My beloved is mine, and me to him. I sought him whom my heart loves. I finally found the one that my heart loves. I held him, and I don't let him go.
- Here in this life, the litter of the devil. Groups of people around him, all proud to be fighters. Fearing the revelations of the night. They made wooden puppets, their followers to help them collect money columns, the canopy of gold. Come admire the lovely, treacherous, with the diadem which your leader, was crowned on the day of his wedding, said Kido.
- Beautiful speech, said Mairenn.
- Thanks, said Kido. It comes from the heart.
- We can continue? request Chuichi. You're lovely, my beloved, you're lovely! Your hair, color of flames waving on the mountain slopes. Your lips a scarlet thread, and your words are lovely. All your shields, knights.
- I sleep, but my heart is awake. I hear my beloved who knocks.
- Open me, because my head is covered to thorns, the red drops of the night. I took off my shroud, will I put it again? You washed my feet, why shall I defile them?
- My beloved put his hand through the slot, and for him my insides will shudder. I opened to my beloved, but he was gone! His death made me die. I searched him, but I did not found him, I called him, but he did not answer! The guards met me, those who are around. They beat me, they hurt me, they took away my name, those who guard the fortresses. I beseech you, I am sick of love. My beloved is distinguished among ten thousand. His head is pure gold. His speeches are the same sweetness, and while him is only charm. This is my beloved such is my husband.

Kido looked at them, and he has had a yawn.
- It's long, he said.
- My beloved has been devoured by his own flock in the courtyard, and others have protected him, by their kindness. I am to my beloved and my beloved is mine!
- My Princess. The men saw her, and they glorified her. Who is this woman, who emerges as the morning, terrible as flames of a dragon? I am now back. Because of your desire, you've already tasted the woods, and has spilled, your blood. My tears flowed love and betrayal. The blood you shed for me, I remained, and again, I will remain. Why have you hidden her? Never again,  it will happen again. You've danced enough about your music full of false notes.
- My beloved, I can finally kiss him without people despise me. Your left hand is under my head, and your right hand, hugs me.
- Under this tree I raised thee up, here, where she was conceived, where she will be conceived again, that you will give birth. Because love is strong as death, passion inflexible. Her features are lines of fire. The great waters can not turn off this love, nor rivers submerge it. We must dare to live, and to love, of whom or what else, if not in its Source of Life, by Nature!
Mairenn knew that Chuichi loved her, whether it be clear. They looked at each into eyes for a few seconds then they turned toward Kido.

- Chuichi Tatsuya, would you like to take Mairenn O'Mahony, for wife, for better or for worse, till death parts you ... once again? said Kido, sighing.
- I do. answered Chuichi, by setting Kido, a look austere.
- Mairenn O'Mahony, would you like to take Chuichi Tatsuya, for husband, for better or for worse, till death parts you ... once again?
- I do. she said, smiling.
- Well, do what you want, I sit, my legs hurt. said Kido.
- You would not forgot something? said Mairenn.
- Ah yes ... I declare you husband and wife ... he said, rising suddenly. Chuichi, you can kiss the bride! And leave me alone, I'm hungry ... I'll leave you.
- You're really bad as a pastor, said Chuichi.
- I know, I'm hungry.

Chuichi took Mairenn's face in his hands and put his lips to hers. They smiled for a moment, close to each other and tasted their lips, at last.
Feel her against him, Chuichi had the feeling of having the fire on the cheeks, he was agitated interiorly. The kiss and the meeting had the effect of a bomb on him. He had a sudden desire to extend this moment as long as possible.

He could not leave her, eyes, his heart beating wildly and his face showed the effect that the act him had done. He looked at her, she was lovely. He swallowed hardly. She found him beautiful, but him he was surprised by the power that emanated from her. Impetuous, she could have overcome the rain, without problem.
Some words, that stirred up a bit more the emotional deluge in which, Chuichi was. He could not long resist the sudden violent to let up after the language of words, the body language.

Mairenn was always amazed, to see him so shy with these things. Do not they say that men are more talkative on the subject and more adventurous? Chuichi makes part of the male exceptions.
Both shuddered to the physical contact. Chuichi not decided to break this magic moment, spent with his hands on the nape of Mairenn to deepen the kiss. Chuichi felt gradually, melt into her. Their bodies no longer existed and their souls were linked. They formed only one.

At this point, what should happen, happened.
In a pale ray of sunshine filtered through high clouds of immaculate white, sitting in the middle to an ancient room. They watching their lives defile under their eyes. The empty eyes. They dreamed awake. A light is created. They were no them, but them in another era.

Their bodies were transformed. A boat floated. One identifies Chuichi, which is distinguished from others by his large size. He was accompanied by his hidden wife. Around them, papyri and manuscripts as tall as men  hidden them, indiscreet eyes. The young woman was wearing a white dress lightly. He took her in his arms. They gave themselves a hug so valuable because rare. Leaving her head resting on the chest of her beloved, she sighed.
Mairenn lodged her head on his neck, letting the silence relax them. They looked at each for a moment and embraced each. This kiss was different, as if they sealing, a pact. One to love each, protect themselves in any circumstances.

_______________________________

PS: This is the second of the third part ... an excerpt from my upcoming novel ... This marriage contains 10 pages, but I made a summary. Hoping you will like it. Happy reading ... :-D

_____________________

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire