dimanche, février 20, 2011

Undying love - 3rd life ... Part One

*  UNDYING LOVE*
Part One


In State of New York City, the head of the secret organization "Knightland", a revolutionary organization Irish, name was James O'Mahony Jr. He was not very tall and he had brown hair. His green eyes, gave him a satirical look. His strong personality and business acumen, made him a popular man in the Irish community. Despite his young age, everyone trusted him. He cared about the welfare of his family and people around him.

He fell in love with a young lady named Aisling Bailey. She was the daughter of an Irish merchant, Arthur Bailey. He was owner of a clothing store for men. She worked there from time to time to help her father. That it requires considerable effort to persuade her father, of his feelings for her.

Aisling felt attracted to James, the first time she had seen him. Aged 16, she had the appearance of a woman. She was tall, slender and red hair to the waist. Her bright blue eyes and her light skin, made, he could not help but to flirt with her. At 25 years old, James was already acknowledged as a man highly respected in the neighborhood. Aisling knew the lifestyle he led, but his charm, his elegance and his boldness, attracted him terribly. James has had the consent of Aisling's father, six months later and they married, June 14, 1828.

Aisling gave birth to a daughter that she named Mairenn, September 24, 1830. She had as her mother, red hair and beautiful green eyes blazing.

James had a friend named Chuichi, nicknamed "Chung". Originally from Japan, he was medium size, very dark eyes and black hair to the nape. He had a lot of class. His look was a mixture of confidence and kindness. He was very appreciated in the family and was the best friend of James. This man was a quiet impressive and he had an undeniable charm. Whatever the circumstances, he could always keep his cool.


****

A few years later, Chuichi will shake the life of Mairenn.

He had feelings for her, but not as she wished. She knew him as a friend of his father, but she did not know much about him, especially a more personal side.

During her teenage years, Mairenan was transformed into a pretty woman. She said to herself, she would have no choice, that to draw a line on Chuichi. Then she finally realized, that she should not hope, of the man who made her dream so much. The only way that she could be close to him, is only in her dreams and the only way she could need her affection would be thinking about him.

_____________________________________



1

Despite all efforts, Mairenn can not get rid of her feelings for Chuichi. He treats her strictly as the daughter of his friend. She paraded in front of him by wearing her finest clothing, but he did not seem to notice her.

Mairenn was feeling happy to look at Chuichi for long periods through the window of the balcony, when he talked with her father. She wanted to tell him, how she felt. But at 15, he would not take her feelings seriously, she saw him laughing. She loved his way of walking, and his way of talk

2

Mairenan celebrated, her eighteenth birthday, september 24, 1848. Chuichi was present, along with other friends and relatives of her father. She could invite her friends, but all she wanted was to be with Chuichi. She was with him ... in her thoughts.

During the evening, she observed the man who made her dream so much. He was sitting outside on the terrace. He was alone, and stared straight ahead. Showing on his face, his usual calm.

Mairenn hesitated a moment. She looked around to see if nobody is watching her, and she joined him.

- You don't discuss with others? asked Mairenn.
- No, I wanted to be quiet. replied Chuichi surprised, suddenly went out of his thoughts.
- Oh, forgive me!
- No, I was not talking about you!
- You're not with your wife?
- You gotta know that I am not married, I came alone. Why does this question?
- Just to know.

She felt her heart beat faster.

- Would you be able to have a love relationship with a younger woman?
- You've strange questions. he said.
- It's just that my father has strongly criticized his niece, because she was in love with a man 20 years her senior. I just wanted to get an outside opinion, that's all.

He looked at her, raising an eyebrow.

- So your opinion about? she asked again.
- It depends, he said.
- What?
- Age!
- Me, for example?!
- You're the daughter of James!
- If I was not his daughter?
- You're still a kid. he said without emotion.

Mairena raised her eyebrows, thinking, "A kid!" She felt humiliated.

Chuichi spoke to her and often looked elsewhere, as if he felt unwell.

- Why, how old are you?
- You're curious!
- If you do not want to answer me, do not worry!
- I have 28 years.
- You're not so old! Do you find me attractive?
- I think we should back inside, before that discussion takes exaggerated dimensions!
- I'm not beautiful enough for you, that's it!
- Beauty has nothing to do! This discussion is over.
- You are not attracted to me?
- This is not the question.
- So you find me attractive!
- I just told you that the discussion is over.
- You would be happy with me. Mairenn said with a smile.
- You have time to make a man happy. But this man will not be me. You must back inside, leaving me alone, before your father sees you with me. Chuichi said sternly.
- He knows you, he's not afraid that I'm with you!
- I do not think he will know that you're trying to seduce me.
- This is not seduction, but a confirmation. You are the man with whom I would like spend the rest of my life!
- You say anything. said he, rising suddenly. Excuse me, I'll go join the guests. You should, you too, it's your birthday. Chuichi said without any emotion.

Mairenn approached him, took him by the neck and kissed him, without his being able to have time to react.

Chuichi felt ill. He would not admit he had feelings for her. But his principles, his friendship with James and his origins, prevented him.

He pushed her gently, and he said to her, never do it again.

She stood a moment in front of him, and she was very intimidated.

She ran towards the house and got into her room quickly. She closed the door and lay on her bed. She got up and went to the window to see if Chuichi was still on the patio. He had his elbows on his knees. She imagined that he regretted his actions. He got up to go back inside. She could hear him talk with the guests, and that made her sad and at the same time, very angry.

Her father knocked at her door. She did not answer and her father struck again vigorously. She said to him to enter.

- Why do you stay enclosed in your room? asked James.
- I would like to be older!
- Why, you have life ahead of you!
- If I have ever what I want!
- I will do my utmost for that you get what you want.
- If I fell in love with a man and you do not approve the relationship, what will you do?
- I have no right to object to your happiness. Why do you have a boyfriend? he said with a mocking smile.
- No, but I ask anyway!
- If I not not like him, I'll pretend. Let me say to him stupid things! James said, laughing.
- If this man was one of your knowledge?!
- I am not old-fashioned, I think you know. You'll be able to find a man who will please you.
- And if he was not Irish? What would you think?
- You know me, I have no prejudice, he said.
- So you will not say anything!
- No matter when you'll see the beautiful boy I'll introduce you, you'll forget your sadness tonight, believe me!
- I not not know.
- This discussion has no purpose, as you have no boyfriend.

Mairenn squeezed a white teddy bear in her arms. She wanted to tell him who she was talking about, but she feared his reaction.

The replies that her father had make her, she suspected, he would not approve.

- Come join the guests, they all await you. James said.
- Okay, Dad.

She went down the stairs softly, and she walked into the house to see if Chuichi was still there. She hesitated a moment before mixing with the guests. Chuichi was sitting in the living room. He held an empty glass by turning in his hands. She chatted with guests, and of time to time, she turned her eyes to look where he was and what he did.

When guests got ready to leave, she observed the actions of Chuichi. She hoped he would like to see her, to tell her goodbye. She was very upset to see that he shook hands with James and greeted everyone, but he gave her any attention, not even a sign of the hand or a smile and he left without saying anything.

Mairenn was sad and irritable for several days. Her parents could not speak to her without obvious aggression. James spoke to her harshly and she calmed down, to her father and mother.

3

A few weeks later ...

She loved to go the garden, she enjoyed the place very much, but there she found it boring and lifeless. She could not remove Chuichi of her thoughts. Even with great effort, she could not.

Chuichi was with James and he wondered how he would react if he told him that her daughter had done to him of seduction. He dared not even think about it. He was not afraid, in fact he did not care completely.

He still had the feeling that she was snuggled against him. He was convinced that she would push him. He apprehended this gesture, he could not be surprised of her reaction.

He made use of courage, and he decided to go talk to her. He suspected, where she could be. She loved to read a book in the park near her home. As he expected, she was there. He stood a moment to look at her. She was sitting in front of the fountain, with a book in her hands. He watched her hair swaying with the wind. It looked like a movie of the 20s.

He approached slowly and she turned, in hearing footsteps behind her. Mairenn put her book on the bench and went to join him. She was surprised, he was there. Anyway, she never believed he would come.

- I thought you'd be angry against me. said Chuichi.
- I should, after what you did. Mairenn said, smiling.
- I'm here to tell you that I can no longer pretend and I think of you constantly. Chuichi felt a drop of sweat running down his back.
- It's been so long that I want you to tell me those words!

Nothing in the world could make her more happy.

From that moment they saw each other secretly, in places little frequented. They should be very careful to avoid being seen. To avoid that persons that knew him, or James, can see them.

When they met, they were able to look at for long periods without speaking. He gave her kisses on her hands, looking at her. The look of Chuichi made her shiver. His dark brown eyes gave him a hard look, and at the same time very attractive.

When he looked at her, his eyes spoke, so strong, were his feelings for her. He had never felt that for another woman. He liked their presence, but he was not able to feel constantly at his side, it annoyed him greatly. But he wanted that she be always with him. He was never weary. He felt terribly ill, when she was not with him. He felt as losing part of himself.

___________________________________________

PS: I know it's short, and I could accentuate the details, but I try not to make the chapters too long! I hope you enjoy this first part, of six parts
Initially, I wanted Mairenn, coudl have Saraid as name, knowing that it is unlikely that she could have the same name in two different lifes, I preferred to keep Mairenn

_____________________

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire