dimanche, février 27, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... II

The Authentic Love... 

II



Chung did not take long to reappear. The next day, after shopping, Madailéin left the supermarket, by having a conversation rather rough with a woman who hit her with her shopping cart as if it was her fault! It's been nearly three years since she had not allowed a little altercation. Then, as she often needs to vent, she became her outlet, in minutes.

The tone was seriously going up, when she saw him near his car. He looked at her with a little smile. The lady continued to insult her, but she was no longer listening. While she waits for some time, the film that she had done with Saraib, turned in her head.

The woman thought for a moment that she has taken control, until she sees Chung. She exclaimed.

- I'm not surprise, it's always those who seem to be intelligent who love the bitches!

Without worrying about the woman, Madailéin went to Chung.

- One can get a little kiss! he said.
- Excuse me. I didn't think, see you again.
- I sent you to the hospital, I've got to make me forgive. I would not let you down, it's not my style.
- Finally, you admit that it was you who are rushed into me!
- Not really, but thou hast ankle in plaster after all, so I want to make you happy, that's all.
- If it's to tell me this, you were not forced to make a detour to see me!
- Actually, I seriously thought we could become friends, but if you do not want is not serious.
- At first glance, I have nothing against.
- But let's be clear, it's just a friendship, only!
- No problem with that, "she said coldly. Although ...
- Hey! Bull, I does not bother you? Saraib had just left the supermarket and walked towards them.
- Bull? ... What's that? asked Chung.
- It's my nickname! she said. For close friends only.
- I can call you like that? he asked.
- You're a close friend? Madailéin asked coldly.
- Okay, I understood.
- Well, Saraib, Chung. Chung, Saraib. She is my childhood friend.
- Hi. said Chung. We'll walk, you want to come with us?

Madailéin looked at her with a look of a beaten dog, shaking her finger discretely.

- It would have been delighted, but I gotta go get my sister to work. Her car is in the garage.

She pretended to heave a big sigh, wiping her forehead and articulated "Thank you " subtly ...

- Ok! said Chung.
- See you later, bye! said Madailéin.

Then they got into his car. He has music, then gave her a keychain.

- Put them in the glove box. said Chung.

- A Rose! she exclaimed.
- A white rose. It is the color of the franchise. It's for you.
- It's really nice!

She gave him a kiss on the cheek.

- Stop! Then he drove off.
- You give the impression of being a cyborg, she said.
- Why?
- You are always so serious?
- I invite you to " Little Costra" it's too serious for you? he asked.

The Little Costra was the kind of place where all girls who would normally constituted who were just to meet Chung, would love to go with him. A charming and calm, restaurant. As civilized people, they recounted their lives. Frankly, his own was not very exciting. It was only son and came from Japan (of course). He chose to study in Canada to escape the nest.

As for his love life, it was nothing extraordinary. Except for one or two ex-girlfriends left in his country, there was nothing serious she would have had to worry about.

- And now, I have no one in sight, "he finished, except you.
- Too nice.
- And you?
- I live fifteen minutes from the hospital. My mother lives across the street from me. She is very bearable and my father died. I have two cousins who live with my mother. Sheeva, who is sixteen and Abbie who has eight. I find it hard to get along with Sheeva, but Abbie is a love. I had three boyfriends, Lucan, Lucan and Stuart.
- It's very varied!
- But they were very different from each other. I left Stuart, because he has a serious problem of jealousy, if you know what I mean.
- You're still in love with him?
- Honestly, I do not know. And not tomorrow that I'm going to rest the question.

He threw a glance at his watch.

- Oh! We should maybe think about going back, I have work! I am replacing today.
- Okay!

He spent her crutches and they returned to the car.

During the journey he asked.

- Can I ask you something?
- It depends on the intimate nature of the thing.
- It's very, very intimate as question.
- Mmm ... You interest me! Go!
- In the parking lot of the shopping center, when I told you we would have only a friendly relationship, you had added, "Although ..." and Saraib arrived. You do not want to finish your sentence?
- I would have to remember, before... I do not think we have the same definition of the word, intimate, but it does not matter.
- Yeah!!

She remembered the rest of the sentence. Though still not too close, if not, when I ask you to go out with me, you answer me you do not want to break our friendship. she thought. But it was a detail. He deposited her at home. Her mother sitting on her balcony, that she called, out immediately when she went out of the car.

- Where were you?
- It does not concern you.
- I'm still your mother as I know. You did not say "hey, I should perhaps warn mom, to prevent that she be worry? "It's too hard for you to think of anything but your little person? Please answer my question.

She heaved a sigh of exasperation

- Okay, excuse me. I was with a friend. I can go home now?
- Avoid this tone with me, please.

Madailéin entered her home and lay on the bed to reflect. Chung ... What man was he really? It is true that I keep asking myself the same question. Why he was interested in me? What kind of person decides to make friend with another the next day their meeting which lasted just two hours? she asked to herself.
______________________________

To be continued...
______________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire