mardi, mars 01, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... VI

The authentic love

VI


He waited from her a bad reaction, but it does not arrived.

There is silence. They said nothing.

She grabbed his face gently. He can not avoid her eyes. He awaited her answer, fearing her anger. He raises his eyes to hers. No anger, no disgust.

See her, look at him this way, gave him the impression of being tortured. Separate us, would be better. He thinks she deserves better only a being like him. Someone like him does not deserve her.

- If you do not want me, I will understand, he said sadly. But I will not change, I'm like that. You deserve better than me, I do not want to be your misfortune.
- This is not true. You are kind, considerate and very courageous. You're probably intelligent in your work, but sentimental side, it sucks.

She put her arm around his neck.

A strange silence fell between them. He felt that this is an eternity it lasts. He finds no words. She did not find either.

She laid her head on his shoulder. He felt her breath on his ear.

- You'll never make me hurt. It's no good to feel guilty about things you'll never do.
- I do not want that you put your life in danger for me. I do not deserve all what I feel ...
- Shut up! I'd rather lose everything than losing you.
- I'm not worth the trouble, he said.
- If you are not worth the trouble, long time ago that you'd be dead. she said angrily.
- ...
- After the death of Sato, I thought my life was over, she no longer had any meaning.
- I killed so many people that I stopped counting. I love you. The last thing I want is to make you unhappy.
- I know ...
- Do you want stay with me tonight?

Her face turned red of discomfort but she really wanted to sleep close to him, only feeling him, close to her.

They look for a moment, before kissing and getting closer. She shivered when his hands start to caress her. After a moment, he separated his lips from hers.

Several questions scrolled in his head.

- With an attractive body like yours, men should desire you. It surprises me that you never ...
- Why are you telling me that?
- Because I do not want to blunder. he said.

He kissed her passionately. His lips slowly descended on her neck. A few moans escaped from her lips. His hand then back up into her neck and she felt his fingers of the clamp that holds her hair.

- You know you're beautiful! she said.
- I know, he said.
- Oh Lord!

His eyes betrayed his feelings and his desire for her. He smiled again. But he will do nothing.

- Madailéin, I will never leave you, he said.

______________________________

To be continued...


I know I should put links to previous stories, but ... I love writing, but I am not ordered ... I know I deserve a spanking. But I'll do this later ... promise! :-D
______________________________

http://www.facebook.com/karole.mcdowell


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire