mardi, mars 01, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... IV

The authentic love

IV



She came out of her home and she went to her mother.

- Mom, are you still my, David Carva CD?
- In my room, deep in my jewelry drawer.
- You should not insist that the psychiatrist make me forget that. He was my life.
- Yes, but given the history of your father ...
- What is he doing there? It has nothing to do with the death of Sato, that I know! So no place in this conversation.
- I know. Excuse me. You can get your CD.
- Thankfully!

Silly she was, she did not even guessed that her mother was about to say something important about her father. If, however her father deserved to be called that.

She went to take the CD and she returned home. Was it really that of David Carva, or that of Sato? She could not say. She thought back to everything she had done with Sato. She remembered his eyes, his laughter, chime. His hair was still in battle, that fell before his eyes, that she found very sophisticated. She had so loved him! She no longer wanted to forget. Never. Ready to relive the hell of insomnia, nightmares.

That night, precisely, Sato has shown. She was seen entering a room. He played hockey with a unknown person.

He turned at the sound of her footsteps.

- Maddie! Finally!

He took her in his arms.

- You had me abandoned!
- Yes, I know. I'm sorry. But I promise you it will not happen again!
- It's so good to feel you in my arms. It's been so long.

He stepped back. He took her face in his hands and has long looked as if he wanted to imprison him in his eyes. When he started to bring his face close to hers, she felt her legs escape. She would kiss Sato. He held her, and after a while that seemed eternal, he put his lips against hers. A crowd of sensations, that she believed dead rise along of her spine, making shudder every inch of her body. It was so powerful, that she almost fainted. She clung to him, keeping her eyes closed in order to print this moment in her, forever. Sato has whispered in her ear.

- Come back down to Earth. I'm there now.

Then she opened her eyes, trying to further extend the magic of the moment.

- You do not appear in my dream just to see me.
- You're right. The only thing I can tell you that you're not alone, but you can forgive easily. And if you do, expect great changes in your life.
- What, what does that mean?
- Shhh!

He disappeared. Then a girl that she did not know, appeared. Then, nothing.

When she awoke, she had struggled to get back into reality because she was always in her dream to try to keep in her feelings she felt in finding Sato. Then she wondered what his words meant. I was not the only one? The only what?

The phone rang. Saraib was sick yesterday and she was unable to come to the restaurant.

- Saraib! So how are you? You're not sick?
- No, it's better. Just cramps, before, you know what. A little louder than usual.

She is a little upset.

- I have learned a thing yesterday. You spend at home?
- It was my attention. I'm coming.

In the meantime, She breakfasted. Sheena shouted out. She could not resist talk, without shouting death.

After five minutes of screaming, she opened her window.

- It never happens to you, to leave people alone!
- You do not give me orders! she said.

She could be obnoxious! She was sure that even she was not like that. In exasperation, she swung her tea in her face.

- Aunt Alayna, Madailéin threw her tea in my face! She did it on purpose too!

Her mother came out quickly and looked toward the window.

- What's wrong with you?
- It takes me, if I am still forced to endure her, I will be interned!

She went to her room, to dress. Finally, Saraib has arrived.

- So what happens to you?
- Lots of things!
- Ah! Madailéin and her little secrets, Episode I. Tell!
- Sato.
- Oh, no, here we go again!
- Yes, but it's so different. Now, it's really good. I remember what we lived together and I'm happy to do so. But the most surprising is that this was the best friend of a friend of Chung.
- No!

Madailéin was sure that Saraib would have been less surprised if she had told him that Michael Myers came home for lunch yesterday. She did not had a heart attack.

- Not true! Sato was Japanese, Chung is Japanese, I do not know, but it's very easy to say that one of his friends knew him! Saraib said, eyebrows raised.
- Believe me, if you have seen the face he made when I told him the story, you would not have doubt.
- And what it makes to you?
- It's a pleasure to have met someone who known Sato as well as me. But on the other side it's weird. And I think that I'm in love with Chung and I feel, as if I betrayed Sato.
- This is not to twist the knife into the wound, but Sato is dead.
- But we were so united! I know you never know what will happen in life, but I really feel that Sato was the man of my life, and it does not happen twice. And then he told me this night.
- Wow! Hey, he does not waste his time. Even dead, he is still jealous!
- It's not funny.
- I'm sorry. But even though I witnessed several times, I still can not believe that although he died, Sato speaks to you in your dreams. He told you what?
- He told me I was not alone, but that I could easily forgive. And I saw a girl I did not know. What does it mean, in your opinion?
- Wait, that's clear. Chung has a girlfriend.
- No! He would have told me!
- And why? Because you are his friend and ex of a guy that you know both? He did not sign a contract saying he was obliged to do so.
- But ... we talked about. And he told me nothing.
- I do not know if I'll offend you or flatter you, but if he wants to conclude with you, and he is not sure that it works, or he thinks he can handle two girls in same time, of course if he has a girlfriend, it's not what he risk of tell you first!
- In fact, this afternoon, we go to the cinema. You want to come with us?
- No. I have an appointment with Rodan. Cassidan's brother.
- Wait, his twin brother? In the genus "I change of flavor every day" I always wondered why you preferred Cassidan rather than Rodan.
- You want the truth?
- No, lie to me, please!
- I did not chose, so I pulled a coin, and so I set my heart on Cassidan. As I have not had any luck, he seems that it's Rodan who has a crush on me.
- I see you have been busy while I was with Chung!
- I did not intend to hold your candle! But if it's to make me break, I'm outta here!
- No, stay! she says in a voice, falsely pleading
- No, anyway, it's 11:25, I think you have ample time to prepare yourself before Chung come get you. To ...?
- 14.00! What! I'll never be ready! Come on, what are you doing still here? Go away!
- And your diplomacy, did you put it in Chung's pants?
- I've never had!
- Yeah, right!

______________________________

To be continued...
______________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire