mercredi, mars 02, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... VIII

The authentic love

VIII


She was awakened by the smell of freshly baked croissants.

- Come on, stand up! I went to fetch your breakfast!
- Thanks. I passed in front the mirror. I had already been more attractive!
- I think next time you go to bed without fuss, he said, laughing.

He dropped a quick kiss on her lips, a little sleepy, yes, but not bad. Apparently, the dispute of that night was forgotten.

- This is annoying all those dark circles!
- Well, I would advise you to take sunglasses.
- Ah! Ah! Ah!
- Hey, you're really taken with white gloves this morning.
- ... A priest has killed a moose. It was a moose with a gun ...
- What?
- I'll remember that I slept for two hours maximum, and besides, I must go to the post office. Fresh as you are, one would think you had your ten hours of sleep, and you slept like a baby.

She looked at herself in the mirror.

- You saw the face I have! Seems like I slept with a punk!
- Very funny, Madailéin! Very funny.

She took a small makeup bag of his jacket and she applied the concealer under her eyes. Then she restyling and Chung is gone her home.

- Hurry up, I'm waiting here.

She ran to her mother's home.

- Hey Mom, it's me!
- Hello, darling. So it went well with Chung? Hey! Look at me! There was no problem?
- No, do not worry, he did nothing. I'm here and everything is fine.
- Well, hurry up, you'll be late for work!

She grabbed her bag, put a book she reads during breaks. She got into the car.

- Go! Hurry up! said Chung.

When she arrived at the post office, Saraiba had a shock on seeing her, arrive.

- You spent the night outside, or you decided to do boxing.
- Saraib! she was glad to see her, she pressed her against her.
- Hey! It's ok, calm down! We're not married! In more, Chung watching us, looking us weird ...
- Oh, Chung!

She sent him a kiss and gave him a great sign of the hand. He responded and he's gone.

- Well! she said. I'm going to work! I'm late. Madailéin said.
- Yes! Hey this is Stuart!
- Stuart! and she clasped him in her arms also.
- Hey! he exclaimed, laughing. The first time in years, I need to talk to you.
- Stuart, no!
- Wait, I have not even asked. You're in love with him?
- Who?
- Your Kung Fu Master! Stuart said sarcastically.
- Don't call him like that! she said.
- Sorry ma'am.
- You're so jealous, you do not understood.
- Did you sleep with him, as you refuse to me, "he said.
- Stuart, I have to work, then you leave me alone.
- You're gonna tell me that Chung is like no other, pfff.
- I'm tired of your assumptions! she shouted.

The boss who was leaving his office, put an end to their conversation.

In end of the day, her mother was waiting at the post office. While she was getting into the car, she saw Chung. She gave him a hand sign, and a little shy smile.

- So, this day? asked her mother.
- Boring! said Madailéin, sighing.
- By seeing your dark circles, I would even say exhausting. Unless this is the result of this night! she added mischievously. I hope you've taken your precautions.
- He don't touched me, she said.
- You have fallen on a gentleman, or a cunning. A man when he wants something, he can be very patient and let you down later.
- He's not like that, Mom.
- You've seen a lot of Asian, couple with white women? You're have perhaps 28 years, but you are still very gullible.
- He loves me, I know, and I feel it. You forgot Sato, he loved me too.
- Sato ... he was with you. You have been four years together. But he never asked you to marry him. I'm not saying he didn't loved you, but it was not serious.
- Mom! Shut up! We had planned to to marry at his birthday, everything was prepared, but he died before. And he tells me again that he loves me in my dreams, he tells me again, you have no right to say that! Madailéin said.
- You have had a nervous breakdown when he died, your dreams are only dreams, it's not real.

Madailéin cast a glance in the rearview mirror. With the day that she had just to pass, she had put on makeup to hide her dark circles, had faded. Her mother continued to talk to her, but she was not listening.

- I'll go at Chung to eighteen hours.
- I'm glad you tell me. I might even take you.

At 17:30, someone knocked at her door. Her mother opened it.

- Ah! Chung! it's you? But I thought it was Madailéin ...
- Yes, I finally got out, and as her house is on my way, I thought it would be smarter to pick her, and thus prevent she moves, rather than staying home to wait.
- But as you're here, you may be able to come home to eat.
- No, Mom. I must speak to him! said Madailéin. But if you like, we will be there around 19:00 to eat! And you can take the opportunity to check his sincerity, and if his heart is capable of loving me, "she said coldly.

Chung looked at Madailéin, with an air amazed.

- All right, I said nothing. added Madailéin.


______________________________

To be continued...
______________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire