dimanche, février 27, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ...

The Authentic Love... 

I
      
My name is Madailéin O'Mahony and I'm 28 years old. I am rather quiet as a girl. Red hair long, straight and fine. My eyes are green. I'm tall for a girl. 1 m 79 and I am proportionate. My best friend is called Saraib.

My family is complicated. My mother is adorable and I would not have dreamed better, but I find her weak. My father was violent when was a little girl, I remember that I urinated in my pants when I saw him, and suddenly, I am gradually forged a carapace, a character of hell to protect me from others and nobody could be walked on me.

I live with my two cousins. They came to live at home when their parents died in a car accident. The older, I've never heard her. About the youngest, she is my favorite and I love her. Anyway, I am a woman with her personnality.

***

Madailéin walking casually along the sidewalk, the sun was shining and She decided to enjoy it. Then she tried to cross the street. She saw a huge obstacle standing before her. She could not avoid it, she tried a few maneuvers to avoid being caught up in this car, and she fell to the ground. Her barrier helped her get up. She was furious.

- Are you okay? he asks.
- ...

She told him what she had on the heart. But when she saw him, she remained speechless. The apprentice who served as her crutch was certainly the most beautiful man on earth.


- Hey! Ho? Okay?
- Yes, okay. You could watch the road when you drive.
- Hey, it's you who crossed without looking!
- All right, let me go! she said. I do not need your help.

She put her foot down. A shooting pain went up along her leg and she would have fallen if the man had not retained her.

- Well, I think we'll start all over again. My name is Chung. And you are.
- Madailéin.
- Okay, Madailéin, my car is right there. I'll take you to the emergency.

In her unhappiness, she had a chance. She was hit by a gentleman. She could have been a little less grumpy. But this is not because a man is attractive, he must believe that she will leave bamboozle. They are mounted in a black Lexus RX 400h. Along the way, she could not leave the eye. She was totally under the charm.

- Stop looking at me like that, we'll have an accident. How old are you?
- Sorry! I am 28 years old. And you?
- I have 30.
- You do not work, leave?
- Yes, I work on call at the hospital.
- Ah! ... and, in your opinion, what I?
- I am not a doctor, but it is not necessary to have medical knowledge to know that you must have a sprain.

Indeed, it was a sprain. Chung stayed with she until they place her in a another room, waiting for her mother, then he left. When her mother arrived Madailéin the doctor told her that she was lucky and it was just a small sprain. Nevertheless, she was excused from work for a month. That was to look pretty, but it suited a little more. In the car, his mother swore incessantly against the "one" her who had hurted.

- It's ok, Mom! He was very nice. He stopped and drove me to the emergency. You know how many people would do that? What you wanted more? We even got to know each.
- Really!

On returning at home, Madailéin, immediately phoned Saraib. She was her best friend and she needed to tell her story.

- Hello!
- Hello, this is Madailéin. Could I talk to Saraib, please?
- Of course, Maddie.
- Hello!
- Saraib! I just met the man of my life!
- Again! Not move, I'm coming!

Once arrived, Saraib asked her.

- So who is he?
- The most handsome man on the planet. His name is Chung, he has thirty years old. He works as a technician to the hospital and it was through him that I have the ankle in plaster.
- You are happy to have the ankle in the plaster?
- Yes! Without that, I'd never met him!
- It's true, made break the leg during a first meeting, it's really fabulous. I will walk in the middle of the highway, I'll maybe have a chance to get hit by the man of my life! Saraib said shrugging her shoulders.
- Yes! He's Japanese. He has short black hair. His eyes are black.
- Well, he is Japanese, he can not be blond! Saraib said, eyebrows raised.
- Yes, he is not a japanese ordinary. He has a beautiful mouth, beautiful hands, eyebrows that don't meet up... and he is taller than me!
- Ah! It changes everything! Eyebrows that do not meet up, this is amazing, said Saraib, sighing.
- And then he has broad shoulders, he has a dragon tattooed on the scapula, and buttocks to crunch.
- You saw him naked or what?
- Uh ... No!
- You released your infrared vision? Watch out, to imagine things like that, you risk being disappointed. You see him when?
- I asked if we could meet again, he said that one of these four, we meet again.
- It's very eloquent as a response! And very unusual! As a Japanese with black hair!
- Yes!
- Yes? You're unbelievable now!
- I can not wait!
- Me too! A Japanese with black hair, eyebrows that do not meet up! I'm stunned! I can not wait to see him!

They continued to talk for a while. Madailéin imagined a lot about Chung. What he could be or what he could do with his life, what were his qualities and his defect, what he loved to take breakfast or what his favorite meal. So many things we think important. Saraib watched her sink into her delusion. Madailéin was building a real film about her future life with him, even including her friendship unlimited, with Saraib, who lived a couple with Cassidan, the chosen of her heart the moment.

______________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire