jeudi, mars 03, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... XIII

The authentic love

XIII


- Madailéin! said her mother. She took her in her arms. Madailéin, where were you? I was worried sick!

Faced with her lack of reflex, her mother released her grip and looked at her into the eyes.

- Madailéin! What's going on? You tell me nothing, why? Come, I'll take you to your room.

She helped her up the steps, one by one, slowly, holding her hand. They entered the Madailéin's room. She lying her down and she bordered her.

- You must tell me later.

And she let her alone. The problem is that in the immediate future, she'll don't tell her, anything at all. She fell asleep and awoke two hours later. The sleep made her even more passive. Her madness increased every moment. She came down from her bed to sit on the floor, knees up under her chin, surrounded by her arms and began to swing.

She heard her mother into her bedroom. She does not even look at when she spoke.

- Madailéin, what happen?
- Nothing. Nothing has happened. Nothing has happened. Nothing has happened ...

She repeated this phrase unceasingly while continuing to swing.

- The bell rang at the door, , the doorbell rings, , the doorbell rings.

She saw her mother abominably helpless, about to cry, but she could do nothing to comfort her. She did not want to. She preferred to stay in her world, indifferent to the others. From a distance, she heard the doorbell, she continued the refrain.

- The bell rang at the door, the doorbell rings,, the doorbell rings.

Slowly, her mother stood up, not knowing if she could leave her alone or not and finally decided to come down to see who was there. She heard faintly.

- Hello Stuart. You come to see Madailéin? She does not feel very well.

He was accompanied by Mori. Her mother did not know him, wondered why he was there.

- I present to you Mori, said Stuart.
- She is becoming crazy. What happened? she asked.
- We must to enter, please!
- No! There is no question that you enter, without knowing what is happening and why my daughter is in this state. This is my daughter and I will call a doctor. I hope he didn't gave her, something against her will. she said.
- Excuse me. Mori said in pushing her to enter. I know what happens, let me pass, and you have no choice.

He went into the bedroom of Madailéin, and rushed towards her. She heard her mother scream.

- No, but you take for that? Come back here!

She followed him immediately. Mori saw Madailéin, she always sang the same tune.

- The bell rang at the door, the doorbell rings, the doorbell rings.
- Madailéin?! said Mori.
- The bell rang at the door, the doorbell rings, he rings the doorbell.
- Hey, it's a mess! said Stuart. What did your bastard to her?
- You, shut up, this is not the time.
- The bell rang at the door, the doorbell rings, it rings the doorbell.

Mori gave her a slap.

- Madailéin, look at me!

Her mother threw herself on him to hold his hand and she cried.

- But what right? she shouted.

Madailéin has stopped, because she had reacted to the slap of Mori. She raised her eyes to him.

- Mori is there, is there Mori, Mori is there ...
- It's good, she still reacts.

And suddenly, she awoke and regained her minds. And an irritated tone, she shouted:

- Chung! Where am I? Chung! Where is Chung?

Madailéin looked at the box as the hooded man had given her and that she had brought. She did not remember absolutely not.

- Madam, please leave us. Mori said.
- But I ...
- I beg you. Stuart, you have to leave us you too.
- What? shouted Stuart.
- No, I want to know what happened to my daughter. She returned after three days in a state not possible, you come to my home and I do not know you. I demand to understand!

Mori got up and walked toward Madailéin's mother. He stood in front of her, fixing it.

- I will explain to you, but later. Madailéin and I, have really need to talk about very important things. Leave us, please!
- I'm her mother! she shouted, at the edge of hysteria. I want to know what happened! I will not leave before.

She collapsed on the floor in tears.

- I want to know what happened to my daughter.

She was completely extinguished.

- And why can not I stay? said Stuart.
- I think you're the last person with whom she would meet. Mori said.
- You know what, about us? You do not even know. Had I known, I would have ever brought you here.
- I would have known one way or another. Then you get out of here now. Mori said coldly.

They went out and left them alone.

- Mori, how did you know?
- I know all you have suffered. I know what happened to Chung.
- It's good for the innuendo! What do you want me to say?
- Where were you? asked Mori.
- I do not know, I try to remember, but it looked like an old warehouse, but I could be wrong. We were in a cell glazed. They killed Sato's brother! Taki!
- Taki? What did he do there?
- I do not know, but if he had not been there, I would surely dead. They massacred Chung before to shoot him in the head. I am damned.
- No. You have hear a name or a nickname?
- No, most the time they spoke japanese and I do not understand enough to know what they were saying. But no name has been pronounced.

He took her in his arms.

- Whatever happens, I'll always be with you. Do not say anything to anyone. I'll try to learn more.

He left her room.

She heard her mother who had apparently regained consciousness.

- What happened? asked Madailéin's mother, when she saw Mori go down the stairs.
- I can not tell you. I know that you know about her father. People have captured her with Chung. She saw him get killed. That which caused her trouble and put her in this state. She had no further reference. Do not ask her questions. Do not say anything. Promise me to respect that.
- I do not know if I can get there. It's always my little girl. To see her like that ... She has just come out of Sato's death, and there ... I would like to do something . But how and what?
- I told you, do nothing.
- I do not know ... I ... agree.
- Thank you. I have not finished taking care of her. I'll come back late in the day.
- And me, said Stuart. I can see her?
- Yes, but did not ask questions. Less you will know about it, the better your chances of staying alive, he said before crossing the door.

Stuart went into Madailéin's room. He opened the door.

- Oh! Madailéin. I love you, you know.

He drew her to him and he gave her a kiss on her lips.

- Do not do that, especially right now, but it's not you I love.
- You have always been diplomatic. But you're right, I'm sorry.
- Could you leave me alone, please. said Madailéin.
- I understand.

He opened the door and went out, he gave her a sad look. She saw her mother on her doorstep. She had tears in her eyes.

- You know Mom, Chung was a good man.

And she fell asleep.

She made a dream ... Chung walked toward her, but his face was blurred. She heard him sing.


- ... alone in the middle of an empty room. I could not touch you, just to look at you, I wrote a word. It was for you. I thought maybe you will read. Read these words: You was not supposed to leave without me. One day you hear me sing: I'll live, I'll stay. I'll be back another day... I'm next to you, I'm still in your life, I'll be back another day.


To be continued...
______________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire