samedi, mars 05, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... XVII

The authentic love

XVII


The next day, Mori was reassured to see her safely.

- You see I've kept my promise! I'm still alive.
- You had interest!

They fell into the arms of one another. Mori could not beleive to see her alive. It's great to see how he had trusted in her. Finally, one must say what that is. If he had not prepared the ground before, she does not know what she did.

- I was afraid for you! Especially since you had insisted that I leave this place.
- Phew! What a lack of tact! You could have said. I was sure you succeed!

He gave her a slap on the head.

- And now, what are you doing?
- Oh! Continue my life, I suppose. Where, I had left before I met Chung. Finally, there is one last thing I want to do before completely turn the page and I want you to be with me.
- Anything you want.

She brought the box in which reposed the ashes of Chung. 

Mori and Madailéin went into the garden.

She wore against her heart, the urn containing the ashes.

Madailéin felt his mind escape. She was thinking of Sato when he had brought her into this restaurant, where she has not put their feet and thus she avoids having to remember the name. He had brought her, the same evening, where he had returned from Japan, thinking he would never return. And when he had asked her to marry him.

She thought to Chung ... she had so loved. In such few time, she has loved him for a lifetime and will continue to love him for the rest of her life. He will be his only desire.

Mori put her hands on her shoulders. At that moment she turned his face toward him and smiled confidently. Mori felt his heart fill with gratitude for her, this bubbly redhead, soft and hard at once, with her dark personality and determined which had transformed the life of his friend, Chung. Although this was short lived. She risked her life for him.

She was the love of his life ... Her half without which he could not imagine living without her, what he had said a few days before dying.

She opened the box. Her throat tightened.

Bid him farewell was unbearable. She loved him. She loved him so hard. And sincerely. As deeply as possible. The strangest thing, they did not need to declare. The one was the half of the other, they complemented each, they understood each, even without speaking. He had given her so much love and happiness.

She lost him, her will speak now only to a ghost or maybe she will talk to him in her dreams.

- At Chung. To all that I lost the same time as him.

Mori put his hands on those of Madailéin.

- And also all that he brought you. In all he has done for you. In love, he had for you.

A light breeze rose, as if by magic. She dropped the ashes slowly, until all ashes have surged by the wind.

- It's too hard to see him go like this, she said.
- Do not worry, I'll be there for you, like you were there for him.
- I know we'll meet again but I must tell you ... thank you Miro.
- You do not have to thank me, "he said.
- I can not get used to the idea that he is dead, she said shaking her head.
- Say that he was absent for an indefinite period, said Miro, smiling.


To be continued...

______________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire