mardi, mars 01, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... VII

The authentic love

VII


Suddenly, she got up and walked to the phone to call her mother. If she does not see light at home, she going be worried.

- Hello Mom! This is Madailéin.
- Where are you? I began to worry! I thought I told you earlier that I wanted you to warn me when you left your house for an indefinite period.
- I'm with Chung. I'll sleep here?
- With Chung? You do not know him much.
- I am 28 years old, mom and you know I would not say, if I did not feel safe.
- Ok!
- I will see you tomorrow for you to feel reassured, and you may be sure I'm still alive! she says, laughing.
-  You'll sleep how?
- Do you do not worry.
- Well, that's okay. See you tomorrow.
- Bye.

She turned to Chung, who made her a mocking smile. She took a deep breath. His heart started beating faster than it ever did, and she had a kind of node in the stomach.

- Chung, makes me love!
- What! You're not a little crazy! And I fear, you will doing it more with Sato, only with me.
- Look, I know very well that if you told me all it is that had you intend to propose me. And, I'm not stupid enough to believe that you told me this, for the sake of openness.
- Maybe so, but maybe not. Anyway, even if I do, I do not want to do in these conditions. And if that happens, I can not separate myself from you, it will be too difficult, and there are too many dangers.
- Dangers?
- Sato's death was no accident.
- I'm not talking about Sato ... What! What are you talking about again? You're raving!
- I have not said everything. Sato and I, had found a network, and it was not a network for people with a good conscience.
- You speak in parables, and I do not like it!
- Ok, when we discovered that network, we decided to switch sides and it did not please, some powers, and that has been dangerous. He was murdered. And in his last gasps of agony, he entrusted me the protection of a person. You.
- Huh? What's this story yet? And why, would they kill him?
- Listen, everything sometimes leads to its opposite. It is a rule of balance and nothing, and nobody can change that. In short, the killers, particularly bounded, chased us. Sure, Sato was a master, but they managed to eliminate him. That's why I am gone some time after his death.
- He was knocked down by a car!
- He is not dead in the accident. These are the killers who organized it in order to kidnap him and kill him.
- And what else?! she asked, surprised.
- When I've hit you with my car, it was not an accident. It was the only way to have you by my side, to protect you.
- You have a strange way to protect me! she says with a sigh.
- Sato told me you were not very approachable, a real tiger. You wanted me to do what? I come to see you and tell you : Hello, Sato gave me a mission to protect yourself, because killers want to kill you? "
- They want to kill me? But why? I knew nothing, or at least I gave the impression of knowing nothing, even Sato thought I knew nothing.
- If I get too close to you, they overtake you. You understand?

She lay down on the bed of Chung, mesmerized by what she had learned, without really believing it. The sweat on her brow, was rolling down her temples to go drown in her hair.

Chung came and sat on the bed beside her. They stayed like that, in profound silence. Then she straightened up. She put her head on his chest and she was playing her fingers over his chest.

Then she stopped and he pushed a few strands of her face.

- It was a simple fantasy or I must take this seriously? she asked.

She got up.

- You do not realize, I think. You can not know how this promise I made to Sato is important to me. he said.

He approached her.

- I believe that nothing can make you change your mind. he said. You can not even to be angry. I need sleep, we'll talk tomorrow if you want.
- Okay, "she said.

She pressed herself against him and fell asleep. She sank into a deep sleep.

- Hi my love, said Sato.
- Sato, I love when you talk to me in my dreams ...
- I'm glad that is him. No fear now. We'll be separated. Although I remain at your reach in your dreams, you'll have to renounce to me.
- Why? she asked, panicked.
- You must make your life, but you must to be very careful.

He was leaving.

- Sato!
- Yes?
- I love you.
- Me too, I love you, I will always love you. You're sure of your choice.
- I do not know ... he is not you!
- He never will. Be it, as much as him, he said.
- Be what?
- You know, he said. Even if I didn't wished it.
- Sato?
- Yes.
- Do not leave me, she said.
- I'll never leave you.
- Sato!
- Yes.
- I want to feel you against me, I beg you.
- I can't Madailéin.
- Tell me you love me, it do enough. Tomorrow, I am always afraid. I need you so much. Take me in your arms. I need you to love me.
- Madailéin, I can't.
- I need you, take me with you.
- I can't, or you'll ...
- Dying? If this allows me to be always with you, kill me.
- No.
- I feel you so far, it scares me. Take me with you, I beg you.
- Chung love you! What hurts me is that he loves you more than I've loved you.
She then fell to her knees with a ripping yell.

- Come back ... she whispered, come back, please!

He put his hand on her forehead, and she awoke.

She snuggled against Chung. He emerged out of his sleep.

- You okay?
- Yes. she said.
- Who Killed Sato? she asked, seriously.

He turned abruptly.

- What you ask is impossible, Madailéin. I'm sorry, but I can not tell you. And if what I read in your eyes is real, sorry, I can not.
- Why you don't trust me?
- It's not a matter of trust.
- Yes, you've had a right to know and I did not?
- I was different. I'm sorry, and you will be assailed by regrets.
- What regrets? I do not intend to attack someone I love, I just want to know.

He burst into laughter, no joy. He approached his hand to stroke her cheek.

- Believe me. You want what? Going to war against those who killed him? You would do it how? Brandishing your lipstick? he said smiling.

She went away abruptly.

She sat on the office chair.

- What's you got?
- And you ask me what I have! he asked.
- I'm sorry. But I gotta know, "she said. You laughed at me.
- Want to know how it feels to be the killer of someone? To bring all its life the burden of guilt? he exclaimed.
- You know very well that this is not for that.
- So that was why?
- You bawl me, because I want to know who killed the man I loved most in the world, that you could have prevented! So on this one, you should feel guilty as much as me. You could prevent this from happening and you did nothing!
- This is very bad what you just said, Madailéin. My friend is dead.
- Okay, you're right! But I want to know who killed him.
- Oh! Madailéin. Why you always want explanations for everything!
- But I understood everything! she said, stepping back. Mr. does not want to have bad conscience. Unless it's you who killed him! she cried.
- What? he shouted.

She came out of his home by running.

- Madailéin, come back! You can not go out like it, at night. he shouted.

Anyway, she did not get far. She just wanted to refresh ideas. When Chung came back, he was certainly not expecting to see her.

- Damn crazy! I'm exhausted, for look for you everywhere!

He slapped her.

It was two time, he was violent towards her. And that she could not bear it. Although he was very angry against her, which was understandable, she was not his sister nor anyone from his family and, therefore, he did not to touch her.

She walked toward the door. But he grabbed her arm and she struggled in a fury. Then he forced her to sit on the bed.

- So?
- So what?
- I await your apology!
- My apologies?! You can put there where I think! Is what I did wrong?
- That's two time and was twice too many.
- This was not justified, perhaps.
- I'm not someone that you can raise your hand, you do not have to touch me. I made the boring and I'm sorry. I wait your apologies, and if it happens again a third time, I will certainly be more able to accept them.

She tried again to head for the door. He grabbed her by the wrist.

- Let me go, "she said, pushing him.
- You try to do what? You want to go to war against those who killed Sato, and you can not to move me, he said wryly. By holding strongly her wrists.
- You're only a ... Ah! Leave me alone, "she shouted.
- I'm just what?
- A boastful, you me, you me ... Argh! Let me go ...
- You'll me what?
- You piss me off, you're a boorish and you hit me twice. Sato would never have done it! she said coldly.
- I am not him and I never will.

She tried to free her wrists.

- Where do you go at this time, tell me? he asked.
- I am going home, I have two short hours to sleep before work.
- You'll sleep here, "he said, pulling her in the room.
- No, I'm going home, I will not stay one minute more with you.

He looked at her, smiling.

- Why are you laughing like an idiot? she asked, annoyed.
- Because you will not win.
- You piss me off.
- What should I do to calm you down, he said, approaching her.
- Let me sleep, she said, by lying under the bed sheets.

And she joined the action to the word. He turned out the lights and he has slipped under the bed sheets. But he stayed away from Madailéin. After a while, drawn to him like a magnet, she snuggled against him. That's what he had expected, and she was relieved to feel his arms. She fell asleep after he had made her a kiss on the neck and he said "I love you" in the hollow of her ear.

______________________________

To be continued...

I know I should put links to previous stories, but ... I love writing, but I am not ordered ... I know I deserve a spanking. But I'll do this later ... promise! :-D
______________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire