jeudi, mars 03, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... X

The authentic love

X


Her phone rang, she looked at on the screen and saw that it was Chung, She did not answer, he tried again a few times it irritated him, she turned off the phone. Arrived at the building of Saraib, she handed money to the taxi driver and went out the vehicle, she walked to the entrance and rang the intercom.

- Yes? she replied immediately
- This is Madailéin.

She opened it. She took the elevator and went up to her floor, her door was half-open, she entered.

- Madailéin, you're not with Chung? she asked.
- Please, do I stay here? I don't want to go home and I don't want to respond to the questioning of my mother. she asked.
- What? But how? What happened?
- I disputed with Chung. I never go more to his home. He treated me whore.
- Chung is a real asshole sometimes, but he has gone too far, said a voice.
- Madailéin, I present to you Mori. A friend of mine. said Saraib.
- Do you know Chung? Madailéin asked to Mori. You know a long time, Saraib and you?
- It's a long story, said Mori. We met by coincidence, it was not arranged, he said.
- What is this, she said. I feel like, I was dreaming.
- This is Chung who introduced us, but it was by chance, and Saraib and I, we reviewed thereafter. But I am sure that Chung is in a total panic, he already regrets. he continued. This does not look like him to act like that, not against a woman that he loves.
- I told him, he do not trust me after he said the opposite. He told me about Stuart, my ex-boyfriend. Because he came to see me at the post office. There he started yelling at me and accuse me of to hide that I was dating with him, I do not know where he went to get that.
- This is just jealousy. Do not blame him, I am sure he must to flog himself, at this moment, he sometimes say things that do not necessarily think when he's angry. he said
- And what do I do? Let him treat me of whore, just because the gentleman is angry? Madailéin said.
- This is not what I ask of you, it's just that I know you are important to him, he behaves differently with you, he did not think what he said! he said. But believe me, it does not look like him. Let me call him, I will try to resolve this conflict.
- Hi! responded Chung.

His voice was neutral, he did not look angry.

- Madailéin is gone and I called her, she does not respond. said Chung.
- Chung, why you told her it? asked Miro.
- I do did not think a word, I swear.
- OK! I'll try to talk to her. I'll keep you informed. Miro said. She's here.

Chung breathed relief.

- She okay?
- How do you think she goes, you treated her of whore? he spat. Miro hung up.

Pain struck him in the chest, and moved into his heart, his breathing was bolted. He could not believe he had treated her of whore .... While knowing that she was still a virgin. He didn't want to be that monster. He wanted to fight this demon, and no longer ignore it ... jealousy. He will not leave more Zi, rot his life, she has no control over him.

The bell startled him, he got up and hurried to open it, it might be Madailéin.

He barely had time to open the door, that a horrible pain was felt in his jaw and caused him to waver.

He looked up to see Miro's face, contorted with rage front of the entrance, he had not immediately understood that he had just hit him.

- You really have no limit? But what's wrong with you Chung? You have hurted Madailéin, you'd better fix that before you lose it! You're supposed to protect her, not make her suffer, and you were not supposed to fall in love with her. he said before leaving the apartment.
Chung could replicate, and hit him in turn. He could easily him break down, but he could not hit someone who was right.
- She is with Saraib, said Miro.
- She is fine?
- No! She does not go well. he said, the deep voice.

****

Madailéin had the face sad, Saraib approached her.

- What you gonna do, Madailéin? Saraib asked.
- I need to think about.


**** 

Chung left his apartment to go to Saraib, intending to be heard by Madailéin.

He knocked at the door, he waited and Saraib, gave him a look full of bitterness.

- Let me guess, you come to apologize! she said sarcastically
- I can see Madailéin? I just want to talk to her.
- You have brought your face here, "said Miro. But you knew that it is impossible to have a discution with you, when a subject does not suit you, you get nervous and lose the pedals. You can tell me, how you gonna talk to her? And how do you respond when she will say things that do not you will like? he said
- I must see her! said Chung.

He let him enter, he informed him, that Madailéin and Saraib were in the guest room. He went and knocked. This is Saraib, who told him to enter. He opened the door and a lump is formed in his throat when he saw Madailéin sitting on the bed, face drawn.

- Well, I'll let you to talk! Saraib said. She glared at him, and left the room.

He found himself alone with Madailéin who staring at the wall before her. He walked slowly, and he sat down in front of her. She turned her head and put her gaze in his, he could see anger, disappointment.

- Madailéin, I'm sorry, I do did not think, I told you earlier, you're a good person, I beg you, forgive me, I'd do anything for you to forgive me. he implored. And ask for forgiveness, this is not my style.

It was for him, a real torture to see her so unhappy. She sighed and she hugged him, he was surprised by this gesture, he did not expect it really.

- I don't blame you! she murmured against his neck. But I do not return with you! she said
- But why?

She had no time to respond, he had already put his lips on hers, she was at first surprised. This kiss was nice and tender. He wanted more. He heard moaning Madailéin, which made him growl. He must control his manhood, who trying to create a path. He did not want to lose control, he don't want to go further with her, that's not how he wanted her, of course that he wanted, like he never desired anyone, but he wanted to do differently this time. He never want to be away from her. He never wants to see a man approach her. He moved away from she with difficulty, they were both panting, he was already regretting to having ended the kiss, he wanted to start over.

- That's why I prefer to be away from you, "she said smiling.
- You going miss me terribly. he said.

She put her lips briefly on his own before opening the door. She walked in front him, once the living room, the looks of Miro and Saraiba were glued on them.

- What were you doing in this room and why Chung has not a scratch, I was expecting you to snatch at least a eye? Saraiba said, laughing. The Irish is softened?

Stuart made his entrance at the same time.

- Hi, the company! What is it? A funeral? he asked. Women are too weird. Hey! Madailéin, you're ready to remained locked throughout the rest of your life, because that gentleman does not like when I tell you hello, why do not you want a man like me? he added.
- Damn, I'll kill you, you can not shut up? Chung shouted.
- Oh! I scratched, the Kung Fu Master? Stuart said, laughing. If one can not laugh.

Chung saw Madailéin, launch him a reproachful look and Miro who was preparing to retort.

- Stuart, this is not the time, said Saraib.
- It's not my fault, if the Madailéin's boyfriend, has the look of moron love. You just want to fuck her! And that does not please me, you see. Stuart said, by fixing Chung.
- Stuart, your plan is a crock. If you do not shut your mouth, it is I who send you to the hospital. Madailéin said.

Stuart looked at Madailéin and went to the door. He opened it and went out.

- I see that you do not let you walk all over and you're determined, it is a woman like you it takes to Chung, "said Miro before laugh.
- Yes, and he is time for us to go home. Madailéin said.

He raised his head and put his look on her face. His throat tightened. He could not have to believe it is him she had chosen. A woman like Madailéin may have whom she wants without any difficulty, but it's him, that she had chosen. He was drowning in the intensity of her gaze, she was in love with him and him alone, she belonged to him and he belonged to her.

She held out her arms to him.



To be continued...
______________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire