mardi, mars 01, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... V

The authentic love

V


That was nearly two hours she was in her room, trying to find something suitable to wear. As if her wardrobe was full of horrible clothes! She swam in the most total uncertainty. And uncertainty is a weak word! She was waiting for Chung arrives. The desire to please, is sometimes quite often tyrannical! So that she did not take the time to eat. When he knocked on the door, she grumbled. She had not yet chosen her outfit. In short, she was late. Anyway, even if men always complain, we must not forget that when they like is fine, especially if it's for them! Her mother crossed the street and allowed Chung, to enter.

- Hi, Chung! Madailéin is not ready yet? She is not very fast. You can enter!

And she opened him the door. It's nice to have a mother who is keeping watch nearby. Softly, she thanked her. And she took the first thing in her wardrobe. And, as chance is very well done, it's a black dress with straps, neckline and short which has fallen under her hand. She put it with black boots. Then she descended the stairs slowly to examine at will. He was beautiful, and she was, of course ... beautiful! she told herself. When he finally heard, he turned and he looked funny.

- You're gonna go out like that? he asked.
- Well yes, why?
- No, nothing. Okay.

Chung was wearing black trousers, a white shirt and black jacket.

- I feel like I'm going to get stung, my knight!
- Yes, I noticed the poster in your room. I told myself that way, you'll have to leave the impression to go out with something other than me.
- The word is a bit weak, but I would not want to offend you! I'll be the most envied girl in all of Quebec!
- You're already the most boring, why not add, envied. But with what you wear tonight, you can also add ... provocative.
- Thanks! You're too nice ... jealous and more ... You're not my boyfriend, then, I can dress as I want.

He gave her a deadly look.

- I'm not jealous ...
- Of course not! I already known that with Sato.
- I know.

The reference was probably not the best. In the line of movies, most girls had her eyes riveted on him. The other, they threw envious glances and would certainly have liked to reverse their place with a snap of his fingers. But the film was worth the trip.

When Chung was brought back home, she offered him to stay but he were things to do, he is returned to his home. She tried to go out with Saraib, but despite the flood of entreaties, she would not abandon her Roban. She spent the rest of the weekend to get bored, while Chung went about his business, and Saraib was in the arms of Rohan.

Monday, the first thing, Saraib asked her, was obviously on Chung.

- So, lovebirds or not?
- You think that if we were lovebirds, I tried so hard to try to tear you from the grip of Roban?
- You're not going to criticize me all my life anyway?
- But no. At your place, I would have done the same. Then, I know very well, if I really needed you, you'd rushed!
- Of course. Still, I find it unfortunate. But I have good news for you. I already made the trip to see my brother.
- Yeah, not stupid!
- I do not feel bored at home. Oh! Here is your Stuart. I think I'll leave you. He seems to want to get the demand!
- It smells demand?
- Well, he wears a jacket.
- Shit!

Stuart is the last man with whom she went out. They had separated some time ago, despite their feelings always present because she could not stand that jealousy had made him. This involved a lot of constraints that she could no longer manage.

- Stuart!
- Hello.

He hugged her and made her a kiss.

- I wanted to know if by chance you do not want to go back on your decision.
- Stuart, you know very well what that I'm going to answer you. Why force me to hurt you? As long as you have no trust in me, I refuse.
- Maddie! he said, taking her hands. I can not, it's too hard. I love you.

He was unwise, that she snaps. Otherwise, he would never come out. Finally, there was no indication that he will do one day, but going out with him now, she would not, and it does not encourage him. And it was no question.

- You know, I feel something for you, Stuart. Your morbid jealousy created me too many problems. I do not want to live with that.
- And who took my place?
- Excuse me?
- You are brighter! This is not because of me, otherwise I would know.

Needless to lie to him. He alone knew her as well. Even better than Sato. It does not apply only to her. He had a gift. Nobody knew as well interpret the people, their moods and emotions, as him. As if he was reading in the thoughts!

- Yes, there is this man, Chung. But he is like a dream, and if I really love him, I guarantee you one thing. You're the second on the list.

That's true and he knew it.

At 4:05 p.m., Saraib and Madailéin went out to eat. And they went to the hospital because Chung finished his work at 18:00. They arrived early. When Madailéin saw him go out, her heart missed a beat. He was accompanied by a woman, he has embraced lovingly. She opened her eyes wide and round.

Saraib did not seem surprised at all.

- What is I told you? And stop making those eyes, you look like an owl.

This had immediately back on its feet. Saraib had the knack of getting you out of any state.

She yelled at the proper sense.

- It's disgusting, Chung! You're disgusting!

He lifted his head, while Madailéin off again at full speed.

- Wait!

He dropped his girlfriend, who have understood nothing, when he ran after. As for Saraib, she returned quietly to her home, as if she had completed her mission. To prove that Chung was a boor.

As Chung was the kind of man to do several kilometers of running, every morning, he caught her easily.

- Madailéin! Listen to me! With Zi is nothing.
- Of course! I was going to tell you! With me too, right? You knew that I loved you, Chung. You acted like a spider who catch a fly in her web!

What a comparison! There would be philosophical research to do at this level! she told herself.

- You love me or I remind you, Sato? he replied sharply. I think you're in no position to me a moral preaching on sincerity! I did not promise anything. Instead, I've even warned! For now, it nothing happens between us.
- What must happen to make you change your mind? What you get tired of her? Madailéin launched with rage.

He took a deep breath.

- It's not that at all, but something more complicated. Listen ...
- Your beloved is coming!
- Chung, you have a problem? asked the girl.
- Zi, it is really not the right time. said Chung.

And she continued unabated.

- Ah! Zi, then, not at all, Zi! Madailéin said.

By looking, she realized it was her, that Sato had shown in her dream.

- Hey! Who's that? If she has problems, it is her business, not yours! I'm supposed to be your girlfriend, I dunno if you remember, and I admit you plant me like that, amidst all the world, I do not appreciate too much. Zi said.
- I agree with her! You should not have let her like that, Chung. This is not good. She does not like the lady. And I understand her. Really, what lack of good manners!
- Madailéin, shut up! And you, listen! She is someone I love very much, so I do not give a drawing. Two, if she has a problem, it is because of me. Three is good, you're no longer a problem, since you have nothing to do with me!
- What! Zi shouted.
- You're no longer his girlfriend! said Madailéin by chopping his words. How, she is no longer your girlfriend! Madailéin added, coming just to capture his words.
- Madailéin, I told you to shut up. Yes, it's over between us.
- Goodbye! Madailéin said, in shaking the hand.

  Chung pushed her violently, away for him, and Zi. This was perhaps not her business. After all, she knew Chung, just since two weeks and this woman, she had not done anything.

Zi's eyes, were full of tears, but her eyes expressed anger without limit. After suffering shock, she gave a masterful slap, to Chung, who was fully justified. Madailéin would have done the same thing. Be dropped, it's already hard, but this way ... she was speechless! And the woman is gone.

 Chung turned to Madailéin. Obviously he did not expect the slap, which had calmed him down. A big red was already beginning to adorn his cheek.
- Well, there! he said, holding her firmly by the arm. You listen to me ...
- No, you will listen. I do not know what you have to say, but know that you have no interest in repeat what you did earlier. Okay, I was boring, but it was not a reason to push me with such violence! I could threaten you defend myself if you do that again, but knowing that you are probably much stronger than me, I just want you to know that you're stupid ...
- Well! If you did what you are implying, you disappoint me to the point that you can not imagine.

He had touched a weak point. It was surely a matter of pride, but she hated to disappoint, even her worst enemy. Sato knew. And Chung knew it too.

Then he resumed.

- I'm really sorry if I hurt you. I reassure you, I'm not used to be violent. Especially with women, except having a very good reason, and having no other choice. But you did nothing to calm me. You're cynical like not possible! It does not surprise me, and I like it, it's true that I consider you, like someone, I need to learn life. But sarcasm is not part of the program.
- You've known where this Zi? In an alley?
- I look like a guy who meets women in an alley? Sorry, but you really miss intelligence to ask such questions.
- Shut up! Speaking of lack of intelligence, you've surpassed yourself, today! she said in a insolent tone.
- I have not habitude to hurt women, but, you! You!

He closed his fist, and held it close to her face and caressed her chin.

- I do not like to touch me, unless I searched for.
- Yeah! Well, now you want to listen to me, and let me finish? What I have to tell you is not easy.
- Go ahead, I'm listening, "she said sarcastically.
- Well, when that I see you, I want you in my arms and kiss you. My greatest well-being is to be with you and it's a real torture to leave you. I never loved so hard. So believe me. Zi and for everything else.
- What is everything?
- You will know it in my house.
- Fuck off!
- Hey! I have no bad intentions! Ok!
- ...
- I love you, insolent.

He took Madailéin's face in his hands, and he kissed her. Then, he again became serious.

- If you want me to tell you the rest, we must to go home.
- Yeah, right! Still causes!
- Are you gonna shut up?! he said coldly.
- Charming!

They walked to the parking lot of the hospital to recover the Chung's car, and he went home. The visit did not very long, because he lived in a studio rather dark. She sat on his bed.

- So what you wanted to tell me?
- Firstly, I want you to believe me. And you must know that I care for you more than anything. And I do not want what I'm telling you separated us.
- What? You are a extraterrestrial with a mission to destroy the planet earth? she says with an air of cynicism.
- You really are stupid!

The serious air, which he took, made her shiver. Just seeing the expression on his face, she could believe anything.

- You can count on me, either a medical case or family or that you turn into a werewolf at full moon, I will never leave you, except if you're a Extraterrestrial with a mission to destroy the planet!
- You make me think, make you install a button OFF ...
- pffff

She had obviously made an effort to make him laugh.

- It's almost like the story of the Extraterrestrial ... I'm not a good guy, Madailéin.

Her face was borrowing of doubt and indecision. But the first reaction of Madailéin, has nonetheless been disbelief, and she wanted to laugh.

- No ... You're kidding me!

A black door dissimulated in the wall, opened .... Along the wall, various weapons were displayed behind glass. On the ceiling, others were suspended.

- You believe me now?
- Chung!
- So, I make you scared?

He was already regretting his confession. But the feeling she felt, was neither the fear, nor horror.

- No, that's not it ... Instead, I am ... fascinated. That is the fascination. she says more for her than for him.

Chung has looked skeptical. On the one hand, he was relieved she takes it that way. But a normal person and sane, would she react like this?

Madailéin got up from bed and walked to the glass. She looked like a sleepwalker.

- Madailéin, you okay? asked Chung.
- You know, I have changed since the death of Sato. But tell me, how that knife did he come here, and this weapon? she said, pointing fingers of the two objects.
- You've already seen these weapons, "he said.
- Yes, they were owned to Sato, how did you get? she asked.
- You knew who he was, what he was doing?
- Yes, but initially I had only a doubt ...
- And you stayed with him anyway? he asked.
- Yes, I loved him beyond, and I was happy with him.

He looked at her, strangly.

- Madailéin, I only want know, only one thing. Are you sure you want to still be with me?
- Chung, in my eyes, you're not a monster. You embody the ideal man for me, at least for now. You think I'll let you go? You're dreaming!
- I knew you were not clear ... Chung said with a smile.

And he went into a roar of laughter. But she knows that it's just to let off steam, get rid of stress and its relief. Given that she also needed, she followed him.

- You want me to continue my story?
- I'm dying. Go ahead ... she says, laughing.
- You want me to explain to you, yes or no?
- Of course not! A story with lots of blood everywhere, bah! It's good, I stop my bullshit. Of course, I hear you! Go! Once upon a time!
- You never stop? I can talk? I am a contract killer. But a particular style.
- Why you do that?
- My mother was been abused when she was pregnant of me. She died in childbirth. My father has always sought to find the culprits, without ever being arrived. In a teenager, I already had a band to me, we were not very bad, you know, nothing serious.
- What error are you talking about? she said, hugging him in her arms.
- Oh! This error, I blame me, every second, except when you hold me in your arms, just like you do now. But if you knew what I do not care and as I like what I do!
- ...
- Look at this light, which enlighten you from the inside and get in your eyes green, shards of precious stones.

She slipped her arms around his neck.

- You don't kill children, I hope? she says, laughing.

- I said I was a contract killer, not some sadistic, shit! When you get a call and the person tells you that your child, your wife, your sister, your mother, etc.. were murdered, mutilated and I avoid other details. The culprit or culprits are arrested and tried. But when they come out or are acquitted, it is not easy to know these people in liberty. So they appeal to me, to us.
- I see, so you avenge the death of victims, upon request, right?
- Yes.
- You not belong to a cult that sacrifices virgins women, I hope? she said, smiling.
- You are stupid sometimes. No! And virgins women are hard to find these days, and without wanting offend you, especially here ...
- Yeah! Anyway. Hum! she said timidly.
- You will not tell me that ... uh Sato and you, uh Nothing?
- You've got it. We wanted to wait to be married. And I do not think that I can offer myself to anyone other than him. I can not.

They were lying on the bed. For a very long time, they remained silent. She thought as never she had done before.
______________________________

To be continued...
______________________________


Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire