samedi, mars 05, 2011

Undying Love, the authentic love ... XVI

The authentic love
XVI


She went in quietly by the front door. She arrived in their dormitories. All theese pigs were sitting on chairs. Mori had tied them. Her eyes fell on three men. The first was the one who had put her and Chung, in the van and had tried to rape her in her cell. The other, the one who shot Chung and Taki, and the traitor. The three were in front of her.  

- Good evening, gentlemen! I'm sorry to come like that in the middle of the night! said Madailéin. 
- But who are you! said the Japanese who called himself a British. 
- Who am I!  I'm the one you enclosed twenty days ago, you have short memory syndrome, it seems!
- What do you want? said one who had killed Chung and Taki.
 - Oh! Not much. Just kill you, and why? she said.

They laughed.

- Ah! Of course, I am very funny! Madailéin said. 
- Stupid too. You think we are only three here? said one who had brought them into the van. 
- I know you were eight in all. But unfortunately, it has happened something else to the other five! Sorry.

They were all tied without possibility of release. She had good reasons for revenge. But that made them laugh? She took it very badly, this coarseness. Was she so not credible?  

- A proof? Anyone? Madailéin said. What's your name, asked Madailéin to one who had tried to rape her in her cell. 
- I will say nothing to you. 
- Ok, as you want.  She approached him. 

She pulled out a knife and began to cut his face. The laughter stopped at the same time he began to scream.

- You like to hurt, but you are not very resistant to pain. This is indeed too bad, because it will not leave me enough time to enjoy myself with you. Now I can play with you all as it should!

A sadistic smile appeared on her face.  

- Listen to me, bitch! You're gonna die. 
- Tut ... Tut  ...Tut ... What are those ways! And you, what's your name? 
- Naoe! 
- And what is your English name? You did say you were British! Why you tell me a Japanese name? You see, we have before us all night, and I can tell you that you will not regret the trip, when you will land. If you land one day! she said.

She put her hand into the pocket of her leather coat, and she pulled out a pair of pliers. 

- You're just ... he began. What do you do with this clip!

She advanced toward him.

- You are not unaware that I am Irish, then, that being said, I am very well documented on various methods of torture that you used to torture many of my ancestors. Unless you decide to turn your jacket and become Japanese. But even at that, it will not stop me.

She took his ring finger with his left hand, and starts to pull his nail very slowly, as she continues to speak, and he starts yelling.  

- I would never do harm to others. I see you're not familiar with this proverb.

She continued to snatch his first nail gently, while he screams louder. She attacks his second finger, middle finger of his right hand. 

- I will not kill. You are not familiar with this proverb too I guess, by killing the man I loved, a mistake on your part.

She snatches a blow dry his second nail.

- You're crazy! exclaimed he, twisting with pain.  
- Crazy? she said.  

This was not even a fact at this point, rather a rhetorical observation.

- Well actually I think I'll be magnanimous and that on this one, cut off your hand will be much more fun.  
- No, do not do that!  
- I'm sorry sweetie, but you have brought what resided in my body: My humanity. I asked myself what it would do me, to see you squirm with pain in my hands. When you, you killed my soul mate, I just dream to killing you all. What mad love, do not you think? At least I can say that our love was not platonic and routinized.  

He nearly fell into unconsciousness. She approached his ear and whispered.

- Before you fall into unconsciousness. I just wanted to tell you something. You will all suffer as you did suffer people in the past. But I would be nice, I shall shorten your suffering. Do not you think I'm nice? But you make me happy when I see the horror and fear on your face.  
- Fuck you! cried one who had tried to rape her. 
- What! I just torturing your friend and you dare insult me! I'm there where I was trapped, hidden camera? Listen to me, piece of shit, you better shut your big mouth. Do not worry, when the other will be dead, you will take your foot, I promise! 
- You will not have the guts to do that, dirty bitch! cried one who had tried to rape her. 
- Ok! ... Jimmy!
- How you know my name? 
- Ah! You disappoint me! When we want to kill someone, we must first learn about him! 
- Fuck you! This is not a whore like you who will make me afraid! 
- Be careful what you say! cried she, raising her weapon. Now, raise your hand or I'll blow your leg! 
- Go ahead, shoot. 
- It will not tell me twice!  She fired. 

He screamed terrifying.  

- So, you raise that hand? Yes or shit! 
- Shit! 
- As you like!  

She fired a shot in his other leg. He screamed louder than ever.

 - Aaaah! Damn!
- Now, you raise your hand! 
- Okay, do not get upset! 
- I'm not angry. All things considered, your hand no longer interests me. Forget it. 
- Ah! Damn, you piss me off! Slut! 
- Do not exhaust your vocabulary who seems quite limited and I have not finished with you. What interests me is to see you die! she said, putting the blade to her knife under his throat.  

He swallowed his saliva noisily.  

She went to Naoe.  

- Look what I brought with me?

She pulled out a small box of salt from her bag and she poured on his wounds.  Her cries were no longer human, and his eyes were those of a madman. This man became a monster figuratively, although he is more able to do something.

She turned to her second victim, she had left and was dying now.  

- It's terrible, the suffering! You never imagined it, is not it? But do not worry, it's over.  

Madailéin, slit his throat.with briskly.

She came again, front of the one who had killed Chung and Sato.  

- You, how will I kill you? What a person feels when she is butchered alive? You've heard the screams of a pig when he feels he will die? It has nothing to do with man's.  

Why she said this kind of stupid things? She decided to shut up and to stab him in his abdomen, deep enough to hurt him, but not enough to kill him. His screams were beginning to really annoy her, she seized her big roll of duct tape, and gagged him.

- What is strange with torture is that you end up enjoying it!

She was pleased to lacerate his body, and watch his head that he did, it not seems very pleasant.  His suffering was pushed to its highest, as he could not scream to evacuate his pain.  Once she had finished, that he had endured a maximum of suffering, she took off his gag.

She slit his throat.

She kept for the end, the famous British, who was in the cell with the one who had killed Chung with  a bullet in the head. He seemed to have enjoyed to mutilate him with his sword, but right now he does not seem to appreciate at all.

- So, my darling, uh ... Naoe, I meant. I wanted to kill you first, but since you're British, which is really insulting to your people, and that to me you're a dog, I'll call you ... Spot. You like this name? she asked with a sadistic smile. I'm sure! 
- Call me as you want, he said. But we must acknowledge one thing. You're pretty good for a woman. We can almost hear us. he said. 
- You will not try to flirt with me? she asked, approaching him. 
- It's a pleasure for me, to be killed by you, rather than die in my bed or in a shack in the woods. 
- Hey! What do you think! Do not think you out, I'm not done with you! she said, pointing his finger. Or maybe that you can offer me better than the man I love! she said, sitting astride on him. 
- You knew I could detach myself? he said, fixing her.
- Your fingers are hurt, you can not do anything! she said. 
- I have had worse, he said. 
- Ah ... I see you love that, when it's beastly. And I see that I make you good effect, she said, laying his hand on his crotch.

He dared to close his eyes and let out a groan.

- You're beautiful, you know, he said. 
- Don't underestimate an Irish! Never! 
- If you make me prove you're a real woman, instead of talking all the time. I must to take this opportunity, it's free. 
- What did you say? she said angrily.  

She gave him a slap masterful.  

He looked at her, growling.  

- You did not think seriously that you will be able to trap me so easily? 
- And if you shut up? he said. I did not intend to kill you, I'm not like that ... I do not hit women. 
- You are very talkative for a man who is attached! she said. 
- How to say ... you're the woman most lit, that I have met! he said. And I do not think I will never have the chance to meet a woman who would have loved me enough, to avenge me. Too bad we met us in this conditions. One thing is for sure... our story could have had of spicy.
- I do not frequent to waste like you, she cried.
- I'm not a bastard, you do not even know to do difference between man and brute. 
- Shut up, she shouted, clenching his fists. 
- You're not the first woman I meet, and your eyes are pure ... Am I wrong? I'd love to be the first.

She got up suddenly and then she went out a long dagger about ten inches.  

- You recognize it? With it, you've mutilated Chung!  

Suddenly, he was already afraid, of what she could do to him. She tore the shirt of Naoe and spent her blade gently on his chest.  

- I'm waiting this for so long, Naoe, make you suffer like you did suffer my love. 
- It's not me who killed him, Naoe said, feeling his skin redden under the blade. I am gone before that he kills him, it is not me, shit! 
- You have mutilated with that, it's the same, you're one of them, and I will not leave you alive, said Madailéin before pushing in the dagger above the chest, between his collarbone.

He screamed in pain. He could catch his breath when she came out the blade.  

- No need to tell you that the nerves are numerous here, I know that you know perfectly human morphology, like me!  

She went to the bar behind her, under the eyes of Naoe. She returned with a bottle of whiskey. Naoe clenched his teeth, while Madailéin poured it on his wounds still open. Again, he screamed like a madman. Madailéin seemed so excited, panting slightly, his eyes veiled by pleasure to see the other suffer. Under the incredulous eyes, she stood behind him and plunged the dagger in the back at a particularly sensitive.

She turned to him and then she sat down astride him and looked into his eyes. She smiled sadistically while marking a trail of red, Naoe's chest where she spent with her forefinger. He looked at her, aware that he could do nothing in this position.  

- So! You still want me? You are very resistant to pain. I like it! she said. 
- I have had worse! he said again.

He looked Madailéin who stared him with a look lewd. She began by fondling her breasts, under the pleading look of Naoe. She dangled herself lasciviously at him, touching his privacy, on the member of Naoe became very cumbersome.

- You do not want to detached me? he said.
- The pain does not stop you to react to what I see? she said.

Her sadistic gleam gave shivers to Naoe, so he was scared, when Madailéin advanced her blade of her dagger to his throat, which terrified him suddenly.

She came down, her dagger at the bottom, right to his chest. It is with a soft hand that stopped the blade and cut a small incision on Naoe's chest. Madailéin descended of Naoe, and she moved a little lower.

She gently lowered his pants who do not feel reassured by seeing her so determined. Naoe felt ashamed and he took a deep breath.

- I see that you love suffer! she said looking at him. You like stories? Whether you like it or not, I will.

He looked at her strangely.

- You must have heard about the love story to Mairena O'Mahony and Chuichi Tatsuya? Chuichi? It was not your last name before you become a traitor?

He became pale.

- Hey yes! We have the same blood that flows in our veins you and me ... Of course this is only a small amount, but it's really there!

She was surprised to see him get up with a snap. He approached her and tried to control her.

- I told you that I could detach myself, "he said.
- Me, I told you I was going to kill you all! she shouted.
- You have no link with me! It's 160 years ago. You're just Irish shit! he shouted.
- And you, a British shit!

She stabbed him in the heart. He staggered and fell to his knees. Naoe looked at her.

- That's for betraying your own blood. And as for having said that you were British, you destroyed my family, you killed my father and the two men I loved. I have nobody now and All because of you, to you! she shouted again.

Seeing that he was still alive, she stabbed him again. Naoe's eyes were closed, so forever, and he fell on the side.

She got up, contemplating her work. She had to admit that Mori was right. Despite being satisfied with the killing and having avenged her discomfort was not expelled. It was not after the massacre that was supposed to do him good he would have made, Chung and Sato.

She returned to the cell where Chung had died to retrieve the letter, which was destined to her. Above, there was writing. "I'll live, I'll stay. I'll be back another day... I'm next to you, I'm still in your life, I'll be back another day. Our love is undying" Chung.

These words seemed to tell her something, but considering, she was in a second state, she did not seek to know where she had seen or heard.

She walked around the hangar to find something to destroy this building and complete its work. She found the essence in a reserve. She poured in everywhere and she set it on fire.

She fled before the arrival of firefighters and police officers. She did not have to worry about. In this desert hole and this time of night, nobody could have seen her. And as nobody alive knew what had happened except Mori and herself, she had no reason to worry about.

She rushed her home, exhausted and bloodstained.



To be continued...


______________________________



Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire