lundi, janvier 03, 2011

Exasperation II: Who are you?

Exasperation II: Who are you?



It is sometimes necessary, and often even look at yourself before judging others. The decision is mostly based on actions or attitudes that you see in others you have, but you refuse to see.

You "assess" the value of a person from what you see her, according to what she is proposing, but what you see that person is insignificant in that it is, you can not make judgments on trivial anyone. And who are you? YOU.

Who are you to judge the value of a person? Each person is unique. We're all the same, but the path on which we come and where we live, will make us what we are. Again ... What did you so special? If you take the trouble to know the person better, you'd see that very often in the guise, it is much more!

Judge a person is to give more value than it. "To judge, a person must claim perfect" ... Who does not make mistakes? Which is always nice and friendly with absolutely everybody in any context? To my knowledge, nobody! Even those I rub shoulders every day, have the pretension to think to know me, but not.

I do not try to conform to the norm, such person is, the standard does not exist... just an image that people are struggling to project in order to be part of a group of normality... But I have the wisdom to let you believe. What I do, with or without proof, will not change anything. You're too focused on yourself. How fortunate to have met someone who perceives me, the right way and then I told myself internally "There are still a few people on Earth, who do not imagine.

In summary, I do not care criteria to be considered "normal." Who are you? What are you so important to judge others? We all die one day, then stop to piss off the people with your tight ass... Good thing I'm here to make you shit, because with the tight ass like that, you are still constipated.

Those who love me I love them forever ... Other fuck you, I do not need you. You do not bring me anything. To those who judge me without knowing me: Go to hell!

Karole McDowell 2010 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire