mardi, janvier 04, 2011

Manes censored

Manes censored


There is always some madness in love but there's always some logic in the madness.

(some parts may offend sensitive people)


 
Everything is so black. A black immaterial, black with ink jets, to taste ground lifeless. Darkening who breaks out of the reach of my sight, where nothing starts. Any decay is the decline of my eyes. Nothing stopped shivering, no longer breathing. How the rotten fruit of all wills were altered as a rose that too often breathed? Without you nothing lasts, nothing shines except possibly, death is no longer the promise of peace of yore.

Sitting naked on the cold stone and rough immortal your bed, I dream. In all these nebulosities that have dimmed, we opened the doors of Deprivation, we swore, perverse pleasure without complaint, without regret morale. Extended refrigerated skin, I remember the sounds of atmosphere, those of the facility, requests pleading. The sound of leather biting the skin already reddened, lightning blade, piercing the soft skin that stretches feverishly, making it, a gaping mouth, who has fasted, wishing, just swallow. Oh! I still like that, we still pours on each other so much passion liquefied torrent! We enjoy a few moments, time to absorb our thirst corrupted, barbaric mitigate fire, burning our thinking, we in the consumption of pleasant madness. And blood ...

Flowing life, angelic nature, a guarantee of perfect largess. Join in the obscene, coral, silver, bright. One more time.

Standing at the side of your body slightly pale complexion, sleeping in your prison of granite, I contemplate you, as so often, I did when you were hot, and your smiling face to life. But tonight ... you are so beautiful in your sleep. Serene and calm, peaceful air. I hope you open your eyes, and with one hand you caress my face as of old, beaming, as you had always been. The upright member, I see you there in your bed of stone, putting pressure on your neck, raising your head a little thin, surrounded by your dark hair colors now faded, with the intention of a kiss. Your mouth opens onto an abyss, a bottomless lake, cooled and dried.

"Can I, my beloved? Can I undress you as before?"

I sit down, only your indifference, balance a challenge, when I pull, your dress.

Slowly, a slippery tissue noise in the silence, you never, never tell me. Your legs until your thighs, are blackened, which are slightly lighter. Your garden is lost in the pleasures of purple and green colors. Your head on my shoulder shaking, when I release your breasts, and every time you assign an organ. You undress completely? No, I'll rest, all recovered to above the chest, as if we wanted too much, without worry about this kind of frivolity.

Standing at your feet, the yard flooded with excitement, I raise your legs to the texture of a bananas, overripe, and I supported on the edges. The smell abject caress my face, enters forcefully into my orifices. So attractive, totally abandoned to my care, I expect the echo of your "take me". My tongue pierced my lips, moving towards your mouth. I reject your lips, liberating scents that empoissonnent my senses burn some humanity who still survived in a corner lost my reason. Thus deprived of coherence I kiss you with envy, will open your wide, wild in my mouth. The lapping of your remains and sickens me hypnotized. I hold back at the last moment to enter the grotto of my fingers promising viscosity because you deserve better and I can now live to worship you.

Without delay but gently, I lay on you. Finally reunited in a physical contact beyond death. The strength of your garden against my weapon is joyful pleasures. I'm sinister, disgusting, a perversity that I know would have you shudder with envy. My intense lubrication overcomes my way up ... your entrails.

My yard bathes in a mixture of decomposed skin, thick juice and a little nauseous escaping to my every movement.

Your body move at each of my shots. I fix your face, until your arms touch me, digging your nails into my skin, or beg me a more accelerated cadence. But nothing ... Kneeling before you, or chaos reigns in the form heavier, I explore slowly and emphatically, with my vein gifted for create life. Without waiting, I hide in you excommunicate me to each heart beating. Your face covered with blood, seems to revive, I feel faint, your eyes, half open, looking at me, languorously.

I explode in you, my ears are invaded your encouragement, who are begging me to come in you. My arms are trembling, my strength fails me, I rest peacefully on you. My breath goes out, I heard the echo of my heart beating in your body empty. Is it yours or ours? Under my last spasms, your basin collapsed under me. Air is a symphony of light crunch and spongy, wet trying to flee. But nothing else matters now.

My eyes are closing on your profile, just when you turn towards me smiling, bright stars in their eyes, and a hand on my face, welcoming me forever on your side in your death, as you had it done, in your life. We'll be together forever, and nothing more, nothing can separate us. Death is sweet to your side, this death who I was so afraid, fill me with happiness. Again, you open your arms to receive me, we will never separate.

Karole McDowell 2007-2011 (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire