lundi, janvier 03, 2011

Exasperation

Exasperation

Sometimes, I insult those monsters sitting on my seat in this assembly of zombies staring at me oddly. When I speak of people with mouth closed, that these children suffer their fate without being able to retaliate. I burn in the throes filthy that only I seem to see in front of a Satan who dance his win.

These key decision makers are grave robbers, happy to discover the bodies of their martyrs, treasures they are satyrs, giving speeches cold ice with their tongues, chattering under the gaze of the mass. Jackals derogatory, unnecessary pests eat their power as morons.

Wanting prophets, based on low, reproducing them by making fun of people's pain. These monsters are indifferent, happy to exist, suggesting retarded to fight, wanting to domesticate the people at the point of no longer than the shit on a piece of paper.

I hate these people who watch the chapped lips of people who are not entitled to happiness. I curse the earth and human, this monster that is ignoring the sleep of these beings with body cools. While "they" ever, kill and run, not saving their miserable people, throwing all these bodies ignored the inferno of the beast.

You smile when reading my words. The frustration I was answered only by contempt. My private eyes with tears speak louder than my voice. Pray that I can fix these zombies. By ignoring these living beings, and by opening the meow of a cat, people suffer every day under your silence, you people denatured.

My fingers and my lips look like a faded Apocalypse filled with earth. I am a singer caterpillar in a cocoon, lips quicksilver fed swelling, spitting in offensive infusion steel vain pleasure out of the words of his large vase filled with insects.

Me and my freedom of expression set out in a crowd who would like to see me bleed. In my last gasps of agony, I will curse, those who hate it when I breathe. Trying to condemn me to the termination of my inspiration.

Pathetic, censorship is to present us drown under tons of advocacy groups of all kinds. Nothing justifies censorship of writing, speech and opinion... Proponents of censorship are capable of worse, so...

Karole McDowell 2010 - © Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire