lundi, janvier 03, 2011

I am a witch...

I propagates terror among humans. I do not want to be disturb by what I think, the way I think and what I say and way I say. I wear my cross myself. I forgive, but sometimes, I can't to forget. Yes, I can stay silent, but I write what I want and the way I want.

I am able to change, but I live without regret, without remorse. The paradise does not want me and the hell is afraid, that I take control.

Don't holding onto to the idea of censoring me, or to shut me up, because, it does not work. For some, I'm intimidating, sharp and cold. But I manifest this beautiful part of me, only to those who deserve it.

You find me so hard to understand, you find you so normal that you find me abnormal. I'm weird, disdained. But I'm Me. I know exactly who I am, what I am. The anger that I create. I traveled among love, the resentment, the truth ...

By the past, I have been crucified, found innocent, and chastised by my behavior, both female and male. I am the contradiction and the proximity.

Karole McDowell 2003-2009 © Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire