lundi, janvier 03, 2011

Mirror


Mirror


It's indecent. I do not forget how lucky I am, to be alive. I do not forget to make choices, good choices. However, I happened to break, destroy, break.

A great magician, the great sorcerer me confidence. It's ridiculous, indecent to ignore those who look at me, I remained motionless, without any emotion at the words spoken, not by sincerity or kindness.

I can't think about the past, I have no need to feel reassured, I don't see the point of attach myself. Who, what? It's tiring and yet ...

I find answers and they keep me away from the worst. This is not humble or pretentious. Even if some try to prove to myself that I was wrong.

Mirror, I look at you, looking at me. Someone must love you! I stand there in front of the mirror, watching this woman who seems to live in the darkness. But do not worry, I will protect you.

I gave up everything to walk with you. It does not matter. You no longer believe in this world, you do not breathe any more, you will never get out of this place. You're locked there until I come before you.

You suffer from not being able to show your beauty. But you're a rose in sharp spines, once you were longing and fatal. Yet the myth collapsed today, you're nothing. Finally all your darkness, appeared, and the smell of their deceptions. Everything was an illusion. Traitor, mirror, you're a traitor.

Karole McDowell 2010 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire