lundi, janvier 03, 2011

Your eyes


Your eyes

In my mind the most distant I remember your eyes.
I remember this brilliance that I could admire and desire.
The glow that had remained over the years and gleaming.
I remember the look that brought me into the secret unreality.

Your eyes are the brightness,
In your eyes have found there love the sensuality
It was tasty acquiesce.
When you close your eyes, it was only to stop time.

These gentle attentions they ignited in me an electrifying current
Making me obedient to an uncontrollable desire and unquenchable.

In your eyes there found enchantment and sorcery,
Nothing kept me eager to satisfy my appetite.

Your eyes had in them the love, desire,
Such as fire and water they could mingle,
But they could identify them.

They were both honey and venom, so why resist it.

Yes I wanted my eyes crossed yours and be embraced without delay.

In the glow of your eyes at that moment I loved flying
Moments of pure happiness of thousands of kisses and caresses given unto you.

To you who had these eyes I tell you this:
On my heart your name is engraved, Never shall I forget these feelings all these emotions that you have given me.

They say you're dead, I should forget,
I prefer to answer that you are absent for an indefinite period.

You are my snake... you restore your soul to return.

- K. McDowell

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire