lundi, janvier 03, 2011

Scream of distress

Scream of distress



You ancestors. give me the privilege of seeing him tonight, just a single night to numb my pain. I ask you one last complaint, remove this pain in me.

You ancestors who saw our love grow, look at me imploring the day arrives. The day that bring back, one I cherish and which will eliminate this tragedy forever. My heart is a cry of alarm, a cry of tragedy.

I curse this silence, this absence, he would have forgotten how much he was loved. Help me to forget because there is no longer suffering a heart with love. Erase this memory in me. Ask her soul no longer fly around me, because I have to forget that emotion.

Ancestors that I cherish, destroy all traces of writing on him, because of this love, I'm lost. All of you who by your help, helped me carry everything, I ask you all to make him understand that he must leave me. He left like a thief leaving only resentment. He left, leaving me with eyes that can not cry. I implore you destroy all trace of him. I must run away, forgetting it was a day ...

Ancestors, you who know me, you see that every night my pain, help me, please, because of grief in my heart is full, this grief is a gray cloud without rain.

Ancestors, you who can light up the sky, illuminate his way to take me back finally. In his presence my heart vibrate again, his caresses, I wrapped myself, his warmth, I will warm my heart to this day.

Ancestors help me, carry us, me and my beloved on our star off. That these moments become our means of escape they are our protector, they fly without stopping, without thinking to return.

If he could know my pain, he would not remain silent for so long. It would arrive by the shortest way!

So I have to rethink my life, again, to live day by day. I so loved him, his name is engraved on the heart that is mine. I love that our esteemed so great, I can not imagine that he can leave me without a word, would it not return?

There are just tender love him, to give joy and comfort, warmth and tenderness in my heart that can not stop thinking about him every day. His silence is suffering, his absence torture. All these news are tomorrows without rising within me sorrow, this sorrow, that a curse, I can not express.

The lone Star, you who bear his name, you shine dimly. It is and always will be one that will be by me, the most wanted, because of how much love like mine, death came to get!


Karole McDowell 1999 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire