vendredi, janvier 07, 2011

Short story!

Short story!



A painful feeling, pulls me from sleep. Nothingness dissolves slowly, and my mind gradually be restored. The unpleasant feeling states, turns into a slight headache, which intensifies. Already, I want it to stop, return to the sweetness of sleep. But the problem is even more insistent, and leaves me no hope of return.

The pain gradually gaining the entire of my skull, and soon she will not let me break. It seems to me, hear a slight noise of waves not far from me. Tiny waves of a river that seems calm. The sound is really nice, I let myself be lulled by the sound, but I feel too weak, too sore to enjoy.

I'm lying, I hurt everywhere, my head still throws me a bit more now, and this evil grows. Always these top-the-heart. I feel insignificant, front to evil that invades me, and I obviously know that I could do nothing. Then, finally resigned, painfully, I open my eyelids.

(...)

I had time to calm down. Let us say that now, I am conscious that in my inner sleeps something. A brute, a madman, I do not know ... let us say, a kind of wild beast, ready to screw up! But in parallel also, I think that each of us kept this animal from within him. Human Being? Oh! A big word! Let us say rather, a monkey talking, with car keys!

(...)

A night I was talking with a friend and then he told me a phrase that impressed me. He told me we do not Choose our personality, and the only thing we choose is to assume it and to live with ... he probably does not harm.

Karole McDowell 2011 - (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire