lundi, janvier 03, 2011

Just....

Just....

They say the prince charming exists only in fairy tales. They are not in mine, for sure. For a moment I will change my heart cold and distant, they say, it is not, believe me. Although I am not very edible, my heart is not untouchable.

When I close my eyes I see you in my thoughts. I'll draw, I paint you, and I will discern. You attract me like a magnet. By the simple thought, we have the strength to transform us. I allowed myself a few moments to love a body, in spirit.

For a moment, I want his kindness, I want reward him, my heat, I wish he fills his heart. This day ends, I want him to know, that he will be in my dreams.

Of his softness I would like him to cover me, his smile, I want him to get drunk, his tenderness I wish he rocks me, his beautiful eyes, my eyes became brighter, you attract me like a magnet , magnetic power or telepathic. Hex or Enchantment. How can a few moments they trouble me so deeply?

I tried to write in a way that is not mine. So much fear, horror and blood, wrote on my paper this for years. For a moment, I am carried away by this. How to say what I feel, given your smile so endearing. Consider what to take, give what is to give, I promise you not to run away.

- K. McDowell

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire