mardi, janvier 04, 2011

Gig-hologram

Gig-hologram

I'm just a carcass, a skeleton embellishing, no life out of me, no soul undulates between my ribs melted, destroyed in by fragments. My skin is cold and milky. No pain when my blood flows, just tingling along my arm.

No emotion, no feeling, just my eyes who watch the sky. No pain, when my head will fall, just a mouth who twists, barely a murmur through my heart, breath that will be lost among the others.

A breath will succumb, a semblance of cadence in my empty viscera, what advantage the life that keeps me up if one day I fall, never to get up.

The smiles in lying words sickly sweet, take the possession of the being whose heart is ready to give everything. These people do not exist, they have no memories, they are only ghosts symbolized on Earth.

This rage, than I wait that I appeal. This rage that eat me, I hate this rage, which I watched. Too late, I can not close this passage. The devil that follows it, makes me jump like a puppet, who is watching me, and entertains itself.
 
Why have I left to penetrate in me, to rise in me like a tsunami? I'm going of dislike, in disgust, I am drowning in the pugnacity, and apprehension. I hate this goodness, which I thought was exquisite.

Deliver me from this obscuring. Never Invite the negative in you, because it never appears, alone. It hangs out with his servant, the devil. They will proclaim be your friends, but they will amuse with you. And you will be isolated, sequestered by your anger.
 
Karole McDowell 2006-2010 (c) Reproduction is prohibited without permission from the author.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Écrivez un commentaire